Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

Stop changing my posts!! :angry:

No, I'm not. :rolleyes: I love the drags that are different and stand out... I STILL think Nina Flowers is the fiercest queen the competition has ever seen!!! None of these girls want it with Miss Nina :coffee:

bettyslap-vi41.gif

And I won't be 30! I'll be 29... <_< And YOU BITCH @ all the rest :umm:

I didn't ^_^

I think if Nina and Raja was on at the same time, it would be a great competition :thumbup: Nina was truly robbed -_-

glee.gif

Just round that number up hun :rolleyes: .... :wub:

• Upvote 1

I didn't ^_^

I think if Nina and Raja was on at the same time, it would be a great competition :thumbup: Nina was truly robbed -_-

glee.gif

Just round that number up hun :rolleyes: .... :wub:

Yes you did! :flipoff:

They should do a drag race "all stars" season and bring back Nina, Raja, and other fan favs...that would be HOT!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

There are certain times that I just hate you with everything I have in me...and this is one of those times -_-:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There is no need to round the number up. :rolleyes: Why don't we round your ass up to 25, since you're almost that age anyway. :rolleyes:

Yes you did! :flipoff:

They should do a drag race "all stars" season and bring back Nina, Raja, and other fan favs...that would be HOT!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

There are certain times that I just hate you with everything I have in me...and this is one of those times -_-:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There is no need to round the number up. :rolleyes: Why don't we round your ass up to 25, since you're almost that age anyway. :rolleyes:

:whistle:

THAT WOULD BE GREAT! Speaking of that...what happened to their Drag History month? I use to see the LOGO commercials for it, but never saw them do anything for it :unsure:

:blush: When I saw that episode, I just KNEW I had to quickly get it to make that a gif :lmao:

You clearly struggle in the Mathematics department :mellow:

http://math.about.com/od/arithmetic/a/Rounding.htm

Rule One. Determine what your rounding digit is and look to the right side of it. If the digit is 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4 do not change the rounding digit. All digits that are on the right hand side of the requested rounding digit will become 0.

Rule Two. Determine what your rounding digit is and look to the right of it. If the digit is 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9, your rounding digit rounds up by one number. All digits that are on the right hand side of the requested rounding digit will become 0.

But feel free to round it down to 20 ^_^ I'm constantly told I look like I just turned 18 when I go to get cigarettes and beer :blush:

:whistle:

THAT WOULD BE GREAT! Speaking of that...what happened to their Drag History month? I use to see the LOGO commercials for it, but never saw them do anything for it :unsure:

:blush: When I saw that episode, I just KNEW I had to quickly get it to make that a gif :lmao:

You clearly struggle in the Mathematics department :mellow:

http://math.about.com/od/arithmetic/a/Rounding.htm

But feel free to round it down to 20 ^_^ I'm constantly told I look like I just turned 18 when I go to get cigarettes and beer :blush:

:fail:

Wouldn't it!?! :excited: We need to suggest this to someone Hendrika! Let's make this happen! :yahoo: lol I didn't know there was such a thing as drag history month :lol: I don't have logo ( <_< ) so I've never seen those commercials :unsure:

Don't worry, I'm gonna steal and take full credit for it. :excited:

:rolleyes: I know the fucking rules are...I'm still rounding your age up to 25 :coffee:

and if you keep up with cigarettes and the alcohol you'll look over 40 in no time! :yahoo::excited::yahoo: ThatOtherFan WINS AGAIN! :cheer:

<_<

Wouldn't it!?! :excited: We need to suggest this to someone Hendrika! Let's make this happen! :yahoo: lol I didn't know there was such a thing as drag history month :lol: I don't have logo ( <_< ) so I've never seen those commercials :unsure:

Don't worry, I'm gonna steal and take full credit for it. :excited:

:rolleyes: I know the fucking rules are...I'm still rounding your age up to 25 :coffee:

and if you keep up with cigarettes and the alcohol you'll look over 40 in no time! :yahoo::excited::yahoo: ThatOtherFan WINS AGAIN! :cheer:

:blush:

What's Ru email :lol: Yeah Bebe and Tyra were suppose to host it.

I've already used it in the thread where they were dragging Game :filenails: Do you think I would use a gif on you first? :lmao:

Not if I keep working out like I do :excited: How does it feel to constantly be a loser? :tear:

:blush:

What's Ru email :lol: Yeah Bebe and Tyra were suppose to host it.

I've already used it in the thread where they were dragging Game :filenails: Do you think I would use a gif on you first? :lmao:

Not if I keep working out like I do :excited: How does it feel to constantly be a loser? :tear:

:bored:

I don't know...try LMGTFY :rolleyes:<_< They probably had a catfight and the whole show was called off -_-

What thread was that? :unsure: I wanna see them drag Gameisha :excited: Yep, cause I would steal it immediately....you know me well Hendrika -_-

You'll just look like an old man with a nice body :coffee: I wouldn't know because...

B)

:bored:

I don't know...try LMGTFY :rolleyes:<_< They probably had a catfight and the whole show was called off -_-

What thread was that? :unsure: I wanna see them drag Gameisha :excited: Yep, cause I would steal it immediately....you know me well Hendrika -_-

You'll just look like an old man with a nice body :coffee: I wouldn't know because...

B)

:cheer:

You try it first :coffee: They had a "catfight" for the promo :lol"

Just like you stole Weezy's Raven gifs and idea :filenails:

Tell that to the body builders that smoke and drink while maintaining a young body ^_^ *doesn't listen* I don't know that DJ :filenails:

:cheer:

You try it first :coffee: They had a "catfight" for the promo :lol"

Just like you stole Weezy's Raven gifs and idea :filenails:

Tell that to the body builders that smoke and drink while maintaining a young body ^_^ *doesn't listen* I don't know that DJ :filenails:

smiley-violent006.gif

No. :rolleyes: They did? :lmao: Is the commercial on youtube? :unsure:

Thank you for the link, Henrietta. :blush: I knew you loved me. :wub: I didn't steal his FUCKING RAVEN GIFS! :angry:

Pay attention you dumb bitch! I said you would have a nice body, but still look old. Apparently the cigarettes and alcohol are effecting you already. ThatOtherfan WINS AGAIN!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

smiley-violent006.gif

No. :rolleyes: They did? :lmao: Is the commercial on youtube? :unsure:

Thank you for the link, Henrietta. :blush: I knew you loved me. :wub: I didn't steal his FUCKING RAVEN GIFS! :angry:

Pay attention you dumb bitch! I said you would have a nice body, but still look old. Apparently the cigarettes and alcohol are effecting you already. ThatOtherfan WINS AGAIN!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You seem heated :filenails:

Oh well :coffee: I checked and couldn't find it. It might be on their website.

I just like you...sometimes. Yes you did :filenails:

Oh I wasn't paying attention to your dull post like I wasn't paying attention to that failed video :filenails: Smoking & drinking >>>>>> paying attention to you loser

Not possible B)

Yes it is, if I round up your age a few years :excited:

You seem heated :filenails:

Oh well :coffee: I checked and couldn't find it. It might be on their website.

I just like you...sometimes. Yes you did :filenails:

Oh I wasn't paying attention to your dull post like I wasn't paying attention to that failed video :filenails: Smoking & drinking >>>>>> paying attention to you loser

Nope, unbothered B)

Go to Logo.com and send them an email...be proactive Hendrika! Do something, damnit!

You love me, and fantasize about my paynis :dance: No, I didn't :rolleyes:

Well pay attention, bitch...I'm an ICON and a LEGEND. You will NOT ignore me! :angry:

• Downvote 1

Nope, unbothered B)

Go to Logo.com and send them an email...be proactive Hendrika! Do something, damnit!

Well pay attention, bitch...I'm an ICON and a LEGEND. You will NOT ignore me! :angry:

So how does it feel to be 31 then :excited:

That smiley confirms something different :filenails:

Nope :coffee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vze2O9snfsw :filenails: You did ^_^

*gets ready to update ignore list*

So how does it feel to be 31 then :excited:

That smiley confirms something different :filenails:

Nope :coffee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vze2O9snfsw&t=2m42s :filenails: You did ^_^

*gets ready to update ignore list*

I wouldn't know...I rounded myself down to my mid 20's :excited:

Nope, it just shows how to deal with random flops such as yourself. :coffee:

B)

I didn't still his little Raven gifs :rolleyes:

Go ahead, ignore me...see if I care :hmph: ...besides I'm going to bed anyway... :lol:

Good night, Hendrika :blush: *grabs your booty* :wub: lol

I wouldn't know...I rounded myself down to my mid 20's :excited:

Nope, it just shows how to deal with random flops such as yourself. :coffee:

B)

I didn't still his little Raven gifs :rolleyes:

Go ahead, ignore me...see if I care :hmph: ...besides I'm going to bed anyway... :lol:

Good night, Hendrika :blush: *grabs your booty* :wub: lol

You're truly dumb :sigh:

Meaning yourself right :excited:

*doesn't click* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vze2O9snfsw&t=2m42s

You did ^_^

Night *throws up*

Nope, unbothered B)

you have me adopting this word now, like im in school thinking about guys' "paynises" :lmao:

They're just snatching Shang! :o

Yeah, they came for shang, but shang was throwing a lot of shade earlier in the season. What goes around comes around.

And Delta was dead ass wrong because she never seemed to have a problem with shang before tonight, yet she snatched shang from front to back damn near out the blue.