Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

Yeah, they came for shang, but shang was throwing a lot of shade earlier in the season. What goes around comes around.

And Delta was dead ass wrong because she never seemed to have a problem with shang before tonight, yet she snatched shang from front to back damn near out the blue.

Hallelu -_-

Delta along with the others didn't have a problem with her until Raja got tired of Shang being there. The only one that had a problem with Shang there first was Alexis.

Shangela is gonna snatch their wigs next week.....:lol:

Carmen Carerra is going home.

This might be what she needed to be a strong competitor :dance:

Yes...either her or Delta -_-

Shang didn't stand a chance at all. I almost felt bad for her -_-

i did not and i kinda liked her in the beginning of the competition, but last week when she tried to come for Raja, you could tell it was out of pure jealousy and hatred. Then the bitch had the nerve to say that Raja is threaten by her, gurl stop. :excited: Raja is the queen bitch boo, fall in line. :filenails:

i did not and i kinda liked her in the beginning of the competition, but last week when she tried to come for Raja, you could tell it was out of pure jealousy and hatred. Then the bitch had the nerve to say that Raja is threaten by her, gurl stop. :excited: Raja is the queen bitch boo, fall in line. :filenails:

Speak the truth -_- It's time for Shang to leave the competition.

I don't like how phony Raja, Delta and Manila are...I used to love Raj but she's just a bitch with a good sense of fashion.

Say what you will about Shangela's drag, but that bitch has something that the others do not......she can entertain. Whether its performing or stand-up, she will let you have it.

I don't like Delta's insecure albino mammy looking ass.

Alexis knew her place. Overall, this challenge sucked. I dont know what Rupaul was thinking when she came up with this cake shit, this reminded me of a Season 1 challenge with Ms. Bebe :thumbdown:

Your comment made me gag so hard :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: But yes Ru should have done something better. Whoever had gotten that red velvet along with that shit Alexis had was doomed -_-

I'm not impressed by any of the women this season. Mariah was my fav and now she's gone. Raja is a lovely andogynous model, but he does not give me drag queen. drag is about the look, but also about performance art. Raja is not a performer. Shang hasn't mastered the look, but she can perform her ass off. She has already created a character. Both these bitches have something the other lacks, but in the long run, Shang will be a better overall drag queen than Raja. Raja should focus on modeling.

you have me adopting this word now, like im in school thinking about guys' "paynises" :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I stole it too, but I take full credit for bring it to this forum :w00t::lol:

OH MY GOD! LAJERK!!! YOU'RE MISSING IT!!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I finally watched it.

Raja shouldn't have won. I actually like what Alexis had on. I felt she should have won or Delta.

Shangela needs to step up her game, but I'm glad she wasn't in the bottom three.

I like Ru's outfit, but reading the comments on Logo.com I realized what type of cake she was suppose to be...a fruitcake. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Yessssss Ru! I love it! :lmao:

• Downvote 1

I finally watched it.

Raja shouldn't have won. I actually like what Alexis had on. I felt she should have won or Delta.

Shangela needs to step up her game, but I'm glad she wasn't in the bottom three.

I like Ru's outfit, but reading the comments on Logo.com I realized what type of cake she was suppose to be...a fruitcake. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Yessssss Ru! I love it! :lmao:

Delta should have won :blush:

Did you watch the Untucked episode yet? I thought it was clear that she was a fruitcake.

Delta should have won :blush:

Did you watch the Untucked episode yet? I thought it was clear that she was a fruitcake.

YES! She should have...I didn't like what Raja had on at all! I'm glad Raja is going to win since the girls like her so much, but I just don't live for her.

No, I haven't watched the Untucked episode yet. Was that sarcasm, or were you being serious? :rolleyes: If you were being serious, no I didn't realize she was suppose to be a fruitcake. -_- I literally LOL'd when I read the comments saying that's what she was suppose to be. :lmao:

• Downvote 1

YES! She should have...I didn't like what Raja had on at all! I'm glad Raja is going to win since the girls like her so much, but I just don't live for her.

No, I haven't watched the Untucked episode yet. Was that sarcasm, or were you being serious? :rolleyes: If you were being serious, no I didn't realize she was suppose to be a fruitcake. -_- I literally LOL'd when I read the comments saying that's what she was suppose to be. :lmao:

I live for Raja :blush: But that outfit and makeup was too much.

Chile...wait until you see it -_- I was being serious :lol: Ru did the thing with that look :lol:

Lajerk, you should send in your audition tape. ^_^ You wouldn't even need hair and makeup for the show. :blush:

>_<:lol: :lol:

Lajerk, you should send in your audition tape. ^_^ You wouldn't even need hair and makeup for the show. :blush:

Now along with looking like Little Bill, I also look like a drag queen? :sigh:

I live for Raja :blush: But that outfit and makeup was too much.

Chile...wait until you see it -_- I was being serious :lol: Ru did the thing with that look :lol:

>_<:lol: :lol:

I just don't live for her AT ALL... :coffee: But at least the girls will be happy with Ru's decision this time. -_-

I read in the comments they REALLY dragged Shangela on Untucked. :lmao: They need to leave my Shang ALONE :angry: I was just making sure :blush: Yessss... Ru served! :excited:

..and stop laughing at Austineisha's foolishness <_<

• Downvote 1

Now along with looking like Little Bill, I also look like a drag queen? :sigh:

I just don't live for her AT ALL... :coffee: But at least the girls will be happy with Ru's decision this time. -_-

I read in the comments they REALLY dragged Shangela on Untucked. :lmao: They need to leave my Shang ALONE :angry: I was just making sure :blush: Yessss... Ru served! :excited:

..and stop laughing at Austineisha's foolishness <_<

I'm sorry but this made me laugh :lmao:

Ru finally got it right (that is if it's true).

Shang didn't stand a chance...I was looking for an oxygen tank since they had me gagging throughout the whole episode -_-

-_-

Don't forget Randall. ^_^

:rolleyes::sigh::flipoff:

I'm sorry but this made me laugh :lmao:

Ru finally got it right (that is if it's true).

Shang didn't stand a chance...I was looking for an oxygen tank since they had me gagging throughout the whole episode -_-

-_-

I don't look like a drag queen :sigh:

I hope the girls will be happy, and stop criticizing Ru's decisions :umm: (Though I'm still mad that Bebe won over Nina -_- )

Lawd, I can't wait to see this :lmao:

Or South Park's Mr. Mackey ^_^

:angry:

• Downvote 1

:rolleyes::sigh::flipoff:

I don't look like a drag queen :sigh:

I hope the girls will be happy, and stop criticizing Ru's decisions :umm: (Though I'm still mad that Bebe won over Nina -_- )

Lawd, I can't wait to see this :lmao:

:angry:

Well Ru messed up with the first season -_- I really didn't see anything special in Tyra, but whatever.

The thing I hated most about the episode was that Delta was trying to jump in and toss shade when she herself never had any problems with Shang until Raja told them what happened :sigh:

Well Ru messed up with the first season -_- I really didn't see anything special in Tyra, but whatever.

The thing I hated most about the episode was that Delta was trying to jump in and toss shade when she herself never had any problems with Shang until Raja told them what happened :sigh:

Yes, she did!!!! <_< After re-watching the season. I agree with Ru choice. Tyra brought it in a way the other queens didn't. Especially on the runway.

Delta's trying to be apart of the damn "Heather's" clique they got going on. :rolleyes: She needs to focus on the damn show before she's kicked off...she better be glad she's fierce at LSFYL :coffee:

• Downvote 1

Yes, she did!!!! <_< After re-watching the season. I agree with Ru choice. Tyra brought it in a way the other queens didn't. Especially on the runway.

Delta's trying to be apart of the damn "Heather's" clique they got going on. :rolleyes: She needs to focus on the damn show before she's kicked off...she better be glad she's fierce at LSFYL :coffee:

I wonder if she ever thought she made the wrong decision. Tyra was basically Bebe mixed with Beyonce.

Delta's been lucking out with the LSFYL if you ask me (minus the Gaga one). I have a feeling that will be her downfall when she's gonna have to give energy for one -_-

I wonder if she ever thought she made the wrong decision. Tyra was basically Bebe mixed with Beyonce.

Delta's been lucking out with the LSFYL if you ask me (minus the Gaga one). I have a feeling that will be her downfall when she's gonna have to give energy for one -_-

She might regret Bebe, but I doubt she regrets Tyra...then again, maybe she does. -_-

I still think Delta brings it during LSFYL, and that's her saving grace..until she goes against someone that can REALLY bring it.

Oh yeah, Carmen is "cute" but I don't see any personality..I prefered Mariah over her. :coffee:

..and that just reminded me

:w00t::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Downvote 1