Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

HA!

chile boo no.

It's the truth and you all will DEAL! :coffee:

Sadly it didn't improve on DR since Raggedy didn't win. :excited: And anyone can purchase those outfits she's wearing. Let me know when Raggedy actually created them. :wink:

She didn't win DR because Ru didn't want another "black queen" winning again. The girls would have went OFF if another black queen won :lmao: :lmao: ...and you know it. :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:sigh:

If Ru wanted a black queen to win, it still wasn't going to be Raggedy Ann. The judges ripped her about damn near every week. Stacey had a better chance of winning than RA if that's the case. :lmao:

Girl, BYE!

Ru and the judges criticized Shangela like that to create dramatic tension on the show. In reality they LOVED everything Shangela did! They just couldn't let her win because some fans were PRESSED about two black queen winning back to back. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see RuPaul is still a Beyonce stan. She really wanted her queens to 'Run The World' on that first episode didnt she. I enjoyed it though, anytime you have a show about zombies and drag queens...i am in tv heaven. :wub: I still dont have a favorite yet though, but Jiggly turned that lipsynch performance OWT!

I also like that William character, bitch is rubbing people the wrong way and got them hoes pressed. :lol:

William is going to be the one to watch for sure...especially if he keeps throwing that subliminal shade at them other queens. :excited:

that whole Shangela bit was cute, but im starting to think that Ru and Shangela might have something more going on :rolleyes: . I aint mad at her, get them coins Shangela gurl...Halleloo!

William is going to be the one to watch for sure...especially if he keeps throwing that subliminal shade at them other queens. :excited:

that whole Shangela bit was cute, but im starting to think that Ru and Shangela might have something more going on :rolleyes: . I aint mad at her, get them coins Shangela gurl...Halleloo!

I love when he called the others out tryin to use being big as an excuse. And when he went at Phi Phi for asking why he was there. :umm:

I'm sick of seeing Raggedy. She could have made herself look good for that appearance, but she doesn't know any better. :sigh:

Now Sharon Needles had me gagging so hard over his runway look. :excited: That bitch was way ahead of everyone else. And that big bitch worked that LSFYL. Britney (prime or not) couldn't have worked it like she did.. :lmao:

And Elvira is still stunning. :wub: I watched the movie for the first time a few weeks ago, so when Ru mentioned she was going to b a judge, I couldn't wait to see her. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so this is my first time watching the show..I like what I've seen so far. :)

My friend told me that it was good so I took his word. :)

So far this season, I'm feeling Jiggly and Sharon Needles(it took me a minute to figure the name out). :umm::lol:

it truly is one of the BEST shows on television because its both creative and campy and the queens have sooooo much personality. i adore it.

i love the name Sharon Needles :lol:

it truly is one of the BEST shows on television because its both creative and campy and the queens have sooooo much personality. i adore it.

i love the name Sharon Needles :lol:

I haven't seen the second episode yet..I recorded it last night..

I knew you would like it.. :asham:

I haven't seen the second episode yet..I recorded it last night..

I knew you would like it.. :asham:

im sure you'll like it, it was a cute episode and that Rick Fox aint foolin nobody. :shifty:

she's a mess though. im all for queens thinking outside the box, but u still have to be fabulous and I just dont get that from her yet. Im think that im feeling the short Puerto Rican queen Kenya Michaels.