Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

Heather knows that she is a phenomenal performer, just not a great drag queen. You know it as well. :rolleyes:

Im still waiting on that drag queen who has Raja's sense of style and can serve it like Shangela...where is that bitch at?! Shit, Imma try out for the show -_-

Raja isn't a "great drag queen" either! Yeah, I said it :coffee:

Drag queens are supposed to possess personality, fashion, performance skills. Raja only has fashion and a cute runway walk. She was just lucky her fashion sense keep her from having to lipsync against any of the stronger girls (she's also lucky that Manila was off for the very first time during LSFYL at the end). She would've been among the first to go. :coffee:

Shangela can grow into her fashion sense (or higher someone now that she's an in demand performer lol), but Raja apparently will always lack in the performance area. :coffee:

Yeah, she learned not to go to those DR gals because Raja spilled the tea about how Shang really is. :filenails:

Exactly. He needs to stop making it seem like she's the greatest drag since Ru.

Raja was just being shady because she KNEW that Shangela was her main competition. You always attack your strongest competitor and that's EXACTLY what Raja did. :coffee:

Shangela is not the greatest, but she's CERTAINLY much better than Raja. :coffee: Had Shangela made it the final three she would've won.

Raja was just being shady because she KNEW that Shangela was her main competition. You always attack your strongest competitor and that's EXACTLY what Raja did. :coffee:

Shangela is not the greatest, but she's CERTAINLY much better than Raja. :coffee: Had Shangela made it the final three she would've won.

No, she was being shady because she saw that Shang was using the boogers to create her outfits like she did with Raja, and Raja had to let them know what exactly went down and why she and Raggedy weren't associates anymore. :filenails: The strongest competitor for Raja was Manila and you know that. :mellow:

She's good at performing, she's not great at being creative...not even okay at it. Even though Raja's just okay at performing, her creative style is fierce and was one of the best (I didn't say best, I said one of the best) for all the seasons of DR. She's in my top 5 with Nina, Manila, Raven and Tyra.

No, she was being shady because she saw that Shang was using the boogers to create her outfits like she did with Raja, and Raja had to let them know what exactly went down and why she and Raggedy weren't associates anymore. :filenails: The strongest competitor for Raja was Manila and you know that. :mellow:

She's good at performing, she's not great at being creative...not even okay at it. Even though Raja's just okay at performing, her creative style is fierce and was one of the best (I didn't say best, I said one of the best) for all the seasons of DR. She's in my top 5 with Nina, Manila, Raven and Tyra.

Raja has a good fashion sense, and what she put together was usually fierce, but it would have looked so much better on someone else. lol Her style is a lot like Nina's (non-tradionalist as drag queens) but she still always came off as a "man in drag" she was NEVER cunty (as the girls would say, lol) with her style. Nina could've went out there with her natural bald head and STILL served. She has the personality and she can beat the hell out of her face!!! lol

Shangela was and continues to grow into her fashion sense, but as I said she's at a place now where she can higher people to help her with all of that. Which means she can focus almost exclusive on her performance skills and entertaining a crowd. If Raja and Shangela had worked together they could have truly benefited the other, but Raja KNEW (but will never admit) Shangela was her biggest competition on the show, so she was a shady bitch the entire time.

Raja has a good fashion sense, and what she put together was usually fierce, but it would have looked so much better on someone else. lol Her style is a lot like Nina's (non-tradionalist as drag queens) but she still always came off as a "man in drag" she was NEVER cunty (as the girls would say, lol) with her style. Nina could've went out there with her natural bald head and STILL served. She has the personality and she can beat the hell out of her face!!! lol

Shangela was and continues to grow into her fashion sense, but as I said she's at a place now where she can higher people to help her with all of that. Which means she can focus almost exclusive on her performance skills and entertaining a crowd. If Raja and Shangela had worked together they could have truly benefited the other, but Raja KNEW (but will never admit) Shangela was her biggest competition on the show, so she was a shady bitch the entire time.

You trying to put down Raja won't take her out of my Top 5 list. B)

Stop. Shang wasn't going to grow creatively because she constantly had others do her stuff. Hell Pandora showed her how to used a sewing machine. And the thing about it she came back talking about how she learned so much after leaving and blah blah blah only to go back to having others do her outfits and hair. :sigh: She's just a comedian drag with performance skills. DR requires creativity and she doesn't have that, and it showed when she created her own outfit for the 3rd season and was LSFYL again for the first challenge. :sigh: Manila was the biggest competition to Raja so stop trying to make Shang bigger than Manila. :lmao: There was no way Raja was going to work with her after how Shang because used her for stuff and returned Raja's shit all fucked up. :umm:

You trying to put down Raja won't take her out of my Top 5 list. B)

Stop. Shang wasn't going to grow creatively because she constantly had others do her stuff. Hell Pandora showed her how to used a sewing machine. And the thing about it she came back talking about how she learned so much after leaving and blah blah blah only to go back to having others do her outfits and hair. :sigh: She's just a comedian drag with performance skills. DR requires creativity and she doesn't have that, and it showed when she created her own outfit for the 3rd season and was LSFYL again for the first challenge. :sigh: Manila was the biggest competition to Raja so stop trying to make Shang bigger than Manila. :lmao: There was no way Raja was going to work with her after how Shang because used her for stuff and returned Raja's shit all fucked up. :umm:

You having her in your top 5 doesn't change the fact that she looks like a man in drag. :coffee:

Shangela was growing and learning...the problem is queens are messy and don't necessarily want to help someone else improve their skills, and them being in a competition made some of them even more shady and resistant to helping others (I.E Raja).

Manila, Shangela, and Delta and had potential...and IMO, with guidance Shangela could have won that season. Even without the necessary guidance she was still the biggest threat to Raja. What Raja lacked, which is basic personality and performance skill, Shangela excelled in. Raja had fashion sense and a FIERCE runway walk...that saved her in virtually every competition.

You having her in your top 5 doesn't change the fact that she looks like a man in drag. :coffee:

Shangela was growing and learning...the problem is queens are messy and don't necessarily want to help someone else improve their skills, and them being in a competition made some of them even more shady and resistant to helping others (I.E Raja).

Manila, Shangela, and Delta and had potential...and IMO, with guidance Shangela could have won that season. Even without the necessary guidance she was still the biggest threat to Raja. What Raja lacked, which is basic personality and performance skill, Shangela excelled in. Raja had fashion sense and a FIERCE runway walk...that saved her in virtually every competition.

Still hating on the winner I see. B)

No...Raja was trying to help Raggedy Ann. She tried to take advantage of Raja's help, but Raja ended it quickly. :clapping:

Manila and Delta had potential. Overall Manila was Raja's main competition. I even said from the first episode that it was either Manila or Raja that were going to win. B) The thing is DR isn't there for guidance...it's a competition. Raja has personality. Just because she's not loud and cocky for no reason like RA doesn't mean she doesn't have personality.

Still hating on the winner I see. B)

No...Raja was trying to help Raggedy Ann. She tried to take advantage of Raja's help, but Raja ended it quickly. :clapping:

Manila and Delta had potential. Overall Manila was Raja's main competition. I even said from the first episode that it was either Manila or Raja that were going to win. B) The thing is DR isn't there for guidance...it's a competition. Raja has personality. Just because she's not loud and cocky for no reason like RA doesn't mean she doesn't have personality.

Not hating, stating the truth. :coffee:

That's what Raja claims, but she probably just said all of that to be shady and try to turn the other girls against Shangela. :coffee:

I think Delta was Raja's main competition, but she just allowed it all to overwhelm her and she became to catty towards the end to mask her insecurities. DR isn't for guidance, I'm just saying with guidance could easily be the full package. Had Raja and Shangela hooked up they would have EASILY helped each other make it to the final two, but Shangela would've won, and Raja knew that...hence the way she treated Shang.

I'm talking about in drag. Raja lacked actual personality. Her drag is all about her fashion sense and her catwalk. On an actual stage performing you see she has no personality..AT ALL.

Not hating, stating my truth. :coffee:

That's what Raja claims, but she probably just said all of that to be shady and try to turn the other girls against Shangela. :coffee:

I think Delta was Raja's main competition, but she just allowed it all to overwhelm her and she became to catty towards the end to mask her insecurities. DR isn't for guidance, I'm just saying with guidance could easily be the full package. Had Raja and Shangela hooked up they would have EASILY helped each other make it to the final two, but Shangela would've won, and Raja knew that...hence the way she treated Shang.

I'm talking about in drag. Raja lacked actual personality. Her drag is all about her fashion sense and her catwalk. On an actual stage performing you see she has no personality..AT ALL.

B)

It's true because if it wasn't Shang would have went off on her like she did when Mimi said Shang had a sugar daddy. :lmao: Shang sat there and took it because it was the complete truth. :excited:

MANILA WAS RAJA'S MAIN COMPETITION! :mellow: Delta started having a breakdown when Stacey shined during the snatch game and she didn't. :sigh:

She's a high class, fashion bitch B) It's not her fault that she is. ^_^

B)

It's true because if it wasn't Shang would have went off on her like she did when Mimi said Shang had a sugar daddy. :lmao: Shang sat there and took it because it was the complete truth. :excited:

MANILA WAS RAJA'S MAIN COMPETITION! :mellow: Delta started having a breakdown when Stacey shined during the snatch game and she didn't. :sigh:

She's a high class, fashion bitch B) It's not her fault that she is. ^_^

Stop editing my posts. :rolleyes:

Shangela didn't just sit there. :rolleyes: She was probably hurt that Raja would lie like that. -_-:coffee:

SHANGELA WAS RAJA'S MAIN COMPETITION! :umm: Her being in the bottom two that first time threw her because she didn't expect it. She's one of fiercest performers there is, but it ultimately ruined her confidence in herself.

She's a high class fashion bitch, with other actual talent..except runway walking. :coffee:

Stop editing my posts. :rolleyes:

Shangela didn't just sit there. :rolleyes: She was probably hurt that Raja would lie like that. -_-:coffee:

SHANGELA WAS RAJA'S MAIN COMPETITION! :umm: Her being in the bottom two that first time threw her because she didn't expect it. She's one of fiercest performers there is, but it ultimately ruined her confidence in herself.

She's a high class fashion bitch, with other actual talent..except runway walking. :coffee:

I didn't edit anything. :thumbup:

Yes she did! :lmao: At first she was trying to lie, but Raja put it all out. Once the Heathers left, RA decided to speak and say she felt like the others should have stood up for her. Why would they stand up for her when she was caught in a lie :lmao:

I'm about to block you on Twitter if you keep saying that lie. How can Shang be better than Manila? :mellow: Raja and Manila were the top 2 of the season.

I didn't edit anything. :thumbup:

Yes she did! :lmao: At first she was trying to lie, but Raja put it all out. Once the Heathers left, RA decided to speak and say she felt like the others should have stood up for her. Why would they stand up for her when she was caught in a lie :lmao:

I'm about to block you on Twitter if you keep saying that lie. How can Shang be better than Manila? :mellow: Raja and Manila were the top 2 of the season.

The LIES you tell! :rolleyes:

No, she was hurt that someone she thought was a friend would lie like that. Hence, her wanting the others to stand up for her.

Just because she didn't make it to top 2 doesn't mean that Manila was better. Just like Raja winning doesn't mean she was the best of season three, because she wasn't :coffee:

The FACTS you tell! :rolleyes:

No, she was hurt that someone she thought was a friend would lie like that. Hence, her wanting the others to stand up for her.

Just because she didn't make it to top 2 doesn't mean that Manila was better.

:blush:

She knew she and Raja weren't friends. That's why she said she and Raja had a "history" before the competition. Raja just wasn't in the mood for games and stated the truth. B) The others shouldn't have stood up for her, because they knew by the way Shang acted that Raja spoke the truth. B)

Manila has a great personality, is a good performer and her outfits were up there with Raja's :mellow: Shang's outfits were nowhere near the top of the pack. :sigh:

• 3 weeks later...