Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

I haven't given you a negative in a good minute. -_-

:blush: [Tatiana]Thank you.[/Tatiana] :blush:

Somehow I don't believe that, but if you say so... :rolleyes:

I forgot all about Tatiana's "Thank you" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I LIVED for when Ru was throwing shade and Mocking Tati and she just kept saying thank you, not realizing Ru was being a shady bitch! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Somehow I don't believe that, but if you say so... :rolleyes:

I forgot all about Tatiana's "Thank you" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I LIVED for when Ru was throwing shade and Mocking Tati and she just kept saying thank you, not realizing Ru was being a shady bitch! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:rolleyes:

It was so funny! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And I bet you Tati still hasn't realized Ru was tossing shade. :lmao:

You've probably popped me with a negative within the last few days! :rolleyes::sigh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ Tati STILL not realizing Ru was shading her! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Why don't you believe me. :rolleyes: Jbailey was the last person I gave a negative to, and that was a couple of days ago I think.

I was watching that on Netflix a few days ago and was still rolling when Ru did that. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Why don't you believe me. :rolleyes: Jbailey was the last person I gave a negative to, and that was a couple of days ago I think.

I was watching that on Netflix a few days ago and was still rolling when Ru did that. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Because I know you! :rolleyes: I'm sure you gave me a negative just before or just after you gave him one. :rolleyes:

I miss RPDR! I can't wait for the new season! :excited: :excited: When the hell is it going to air? lol

really....hmmmmmmm :filenails:

OOP! Miss Bailey has come to deal with you Hendrika! :excited: :excited: :excited:

:jerry: :jerry: :jerry: lol

Because I know you! :rolleyes: I'm sure you gave me a negative just before or just after you gave him one. :rolleyes:

I miss RPDR! I can't wait for the new season! :excited: :excited: When the hell is it going to air? lol

OOP! Miss Bailey has come to deal with you Hendrika! :excited: :excited: :excited:

:jerry: :jerry: :jerry: lol

I won't sit here and let you put me down like that! :flipoff:

Don't know. Hopefully we'll hear something by November. -_-

You saw he left because I made him "spill his drink". -_- Hotboy popped him with a negative for doing too much too. -_-

I won't sit here and let you put me down like that! :flipoff:

Don't know. Hopefully we'll hear something by November. -_-

You saw he left because I made him "spill his drink". -_- Hotboy popped him with a negative for doing too much too. -_-

You will sit there and you will take it! Of course, I'm sure you're used to hearing that from your various customers on a daily basis... :excited: +1 for TOF! :lmao: :lmao:

I know there's supposed to be a 4th season, they were casting for it via facebook. They need to hurry up. :umm:

Hotass doesn't give out negatives? Does he? :unsure:

You will sit there and you will take it! Of course, I'm sure you're used to hearing that from your various customers on a daily basis... :excited: +1 for TOF! :lmao: :lmao:

I know there's supposed to be a 4th season, they were casting for it via facebook. They need to hurry up. :umm:

Hotass doesn't give out negatives? Does he? :unsure:

:mellow: Bitch I don't know who you think you're replying to! :umm:

:excited: :excited: The casting might already be done and they should be filming around mid to late next month :dance:

He gave Bailey one. :wink:

30tt0sy.jpgB)dnj0ax.jpg

I'm guessing then we have to wait until January for new episodes. :umm:

:o Hotass...I'm shocked! :o

:rolleyes: I would give you a +1 for the Vanessa gif, but you're trying me so I won't. :hmph:

:yep: You know the first episode will be a Christmas challenge. :sigh::asham:

Bailey did too much:

http://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/5632-the-official-madonna-thread/page__view__findpost__p__230131

:rolleyes: I would give you a +1 for the Vanessa gif, but you're trying me so I won't. :hmph:

:yep: You know the first episode will be a Christmas challenge. :sigh::asham:

Bailey did too much:

http://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/5632-the-official-madonna-thread/page__view__findpost__p__230131

Bitch, give me a +1 :rolleyes: You know it was +1 worthy! :thumbup:

:lmao: Of course :sigh:

:o He did to the most! *pops him with a negative* And as you know I NEVER give anyone negatives! He really tried it! :umm:

Shangela killed that Run The World performance, although i cant help but wonder who did her hair and make-up and who put together her outfit for her. :filenails:

THANK YOU!!!! Hendrika won't admit that Shangela served in that performance.

Raja could NEVER! :coffee:

Oops! It wasn't Raja or any of the other girls from DR. She must have found someone else to use. -_-

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She's more than likely learned a thing or two since she's been on the show! :rolleyes:

THANK YOU!!!! Hendrika won't admit that Shangela served in that performance.

Raja could NEVER! :coffee:

Heather knows that she is a phenomenal performer, just not a great drag queen. You know it as well. :rolleyes:

Im still waiting on that drag queen who has Raja's sense of style and can serve it like Shangela...where is that bitch at?! Shit, Imma try out for the show -_-

She's more than likely learned a thing or two since she's been on the show! :rolleyes:

Yeah, she learned not to go to those DR gals because Raja spilled the tea about how Shang really is. :filenails:

Heather knows that she is a phenomenal performer, just not a great drag queen. You know it as well. :rolleyes:

Im still waiting on that drag queen who has Raja's sense of style and can serve it like Shangela...where is that bitch at?! Shit, Imma try out for the show -_-

Exactly. He needs to stop making it seem like she's the greatest drag since Ru.

Hopefully we'll get that the next season.