Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

im sure you'll like it, it was a cute episode and that Rick Fox aint foolin nobody. :shifty:

she's a mess though. im all for queens thinking outside the box, but u still have to be fabulous and I just dont get that from her yet. Im think that im feeling the short Puerto Rican queen Kenya Michaels.

:shifty:

Ew.com is already stanning for her..but they said that she needs to lighten it up a bit..basically saying she's one note! But she is fabulous..and I like shorty Kenya too.. :wub:

"I'M THE FUTURE OF DRAG!" >>>>>

Yes Needles! That line made her one of my favorite. The tall big gal that was locked up (on my phone so I didn't look it up) is my other fav. The last challenge was created for her. :lmao: And I think Phi Phi (or whoever Needles got into it with) is hawt in and out of drag. If he was more manly he would seriously turn me on.

"I'M THE FUTURE OF DRAG!" >>>>>

Yes Needles! That line made her one of my favorite. The tall big gal that was locked up (on my phone so I didn't look it up) is my other fav. The last challenge was created for her. :lmao: And I think Phi Phi (or whoever Needles got into it with) is hawt in and out of drag. If he was more manly he would seriously turn me on.

Yes honey. Ms. Needles dont play, but she still looks a hot mess sometimes. She is definitely a character though and I can appreciate that.

im still not feeling any of these girls and I usually have a favorite at this point in the season. -_- And I agree, Phi Phi is hotty boy/girl.

Yes honey. Ms. Needles dont play, but she still looks a hot mess sometimes. She is definitely a character though and I can appreciate that.

im still not feeling any of these girls and I usually have a favorite at this point in the season. -_- And I agree, Phi Phi is hotty boy/girl.

Whenever she looks messy, she looks like Gwen Stefani to me. -_-

They're all just there really. Majority aren't memorable compared to the previous seasons.

Hendrika, do you know where I can download episodes of season 4? I need them for a video I'm working on... ^_^

I don't know yet. I was looking for a link so I can make a gif of the past challenge. :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching yesterday's episode now. I'm still upset that Kenya got eliminated last week. I understand it was because of her performance in the Snatch game, but I thought she would make it for two more episodes.

i thought that she would be around for a loooong time. that language barrier got the best of her. :tear:

i thought that she would be around for a loooong time. that language barrier got the best of her. :tear:

Milan's ass should have went him. She was in the bottom a week before for bad acting, and she did horrible acting for the Snatch game and her runway was a manly mess. He could have made that hair bigger or something. -_-

Milan's ass should have went him. She was in the bottom a week before for bad acting, and she did horrible acting for the Snatch game and her runway was a manly mess. He could have made that hair bigger or something. -_-

ive never cared for Milan. And that Dita Ritz is just as raggedy as Shangela. I really dont understand how she made it on this show.

Kenya's letter in the Untucked episode is LIFE! But if I was there and saw it was from her, I would have ripped it before anyone could have read it. -_-

im not totally convinced that Kenya wrote that letter all by her.self. Ru probably got Mariah or Raven to help her out with that shade she was throwing. Im almost certain that it was Mariah :w00t::lol:

okay. Jiggly's ass needs to go too. That bitch looks like she smells :umm:

BITCH! :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

im not totally convinced that Kenya wrote that letter all by her.self. Ru probably got Mariah or Raven to help her out with that shade she was throwing. Im almost certain that it was Mariah :w00t::lol:

If Kenya did write it, then I wish she was shady when she was on the show. If it turned out that Mariah wrote, it would be the greatest thing ever on the show. :excited: Man-face Will wouldn't know what to say. :lmao:

Jiggly finally went home! :clapping:

This season is kinda lacking to me. With the previous seasons, they all were entertaining and made you want more. This one makes you wish Ru would stop. As far as an overall season, I think season 3 had the best Queens...personalities, looks, entertainment, and everything else. This one is just dull from beginning to end.

:lmao: That sloppy thing should have left about 3 episodes ago. Lil Kim Jr. should have lasted longer than Jiggly. Now it's time for Miss Ashy Knees to go. :clapping:

I liked Jiggly at the beginning, then her voice and them teef were annoying me. I do give her points for having performance skills.

I'm rooting for Sharon Needles to win the whole thing. Phi Phi should go to.

I liked Jiggly at the beginning, then her voice and them teef were annoying me. I do give her points for having performance skills.

I'm rooting for Sharon Needles to win the whole thing. Phi Phi should go to.

Oh she can perform her ass off. She killed it to Britney's "Toxic" the first episode. :wub: After that, she kept with the excuses about being fat and blah blah blah. She's like a fat version of Shangela....just beyond raggedy but can perform.

I think Sharon got it too. She and Chad (the Cher drag) might be in the top 2. Phi Phi can stay a couple of more episodes since she's hot out of drag. :blush::shifty: To me, the final 4 should be Sharon, Chad, Rasputia and Will. -_-

Oh she can perform her ass off. She killed it to Britney's "Toxic" the first episode. :wub: After that, she kept with the excuses about being fat and blah blah blah. She's like a fat version of Shangela....just beyond raggedy but can perform.

I think Sharon got it too. She and Chad (the Cher drag) might be in the top 2. Phi Phi can stay a couple of more episodes since she's hot out of drag. :blush::shifty: To me, the final 4 should be Sharon, Chad, Rasputia and Will. -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I thought Phi Phi was cute too, but the way he talk.. :&

I agree with your four choices..I hope Sharon wins it all!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I thought Phi Phi was cute too, but the way he talk.. :&

I agree with your four choices..I hope Sharon wins it all!

Latrice looked just like her during the challenge when they were getting water poured on them. :lmao:

Yes! The voice definitely doesn't fit the looks. He should have had a deep voice like 'The Other Tyra'.

Sharon better. After all, she is the future of drag. -_-

Latrice looked just like her during the challenge when they were getting water poured on them. :lmao:

Yes! The voice definitely doesn't fit the looks. He should have had a deep voice like 'The Other Tyra'.

Sharon better. After all, she is the future of drag. -_-

I fucking can't stand you. :asham:

I wish he had a deeper voice then he would be HOT. The voice is a turn off.

She is the future. -_-

I fucking can't stand you. :asham:

I wish he had a deeper voice then he would be HOT. The voice is a turn off.

She is the future. -_-

:wub:

Especially when she's arguing with Sharon. :lol: She must have went it thinking she would win until she saw Sharon's first runway look. :asham:

And Ru better support the future. -_-