Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

I was surprised that Sharon Needles was entertaining during her lip-synch. I just knew that Phi Phi was going to over.shadow her, but she held her own.

That's what I thought was gonna happen. If William didn't do whatever he did, I think Phi Phi would have gotten eliminated though.

Dita is just a waste of space there. There's nothing interesting about her.

RIGHT! Bitch has talent, but she doesnt have any charisma or nerve.

And Latrice has impressed me. As a hefty queen, she sure has made it far..unlike Delta Work and Ms. Two Piece and a Biscuit.

RIGHT! Bitch has talent, but she doesnt have any charisma or nerve.

And Latrice has impressed me. As a hefty queen, she sure has made it far..unlike Delta Work and Ms. Two Piece and a Biscuit.

Like when William asked Dita who she feels should go home next, the bitch was so scared to tell William she should go. Phi Phi had to do it. :umm:

:excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Latrice has set the standard for the big girls. I wouldn't be mad if she won over Sharon either. -_-

Sharon Needles has one of the best personalities that show has ever seen, but her drag is just... :sigh: and her runway walk is... :mellow:

im all for the creepy and the scary and the demented, but imma need her to work on them tacky ass outfits and them tired ass wigs.

Sharon Needles has one of the best personalities that show has ever seen, but her drag is just... :sigh: and her runway walk is... :mellow:

im all for the creepy and the scary and the demented, but imma need her to work on them tacky ass outfits and them tired ass wigs.

I can't believe she used a pantyhose for that outfit. Her walk is just like that old dude who couldn't walk in heels that Tatiana picked. -_-

I need to catch...I really haven't seen that many eps. I don't have logo and I was having a problem watching it online. I'm gonna catch up though...but I'm disappointed ya'll are saying the season is dull. -_- lol

It is. I will say this, if your girl Tati thought Raven was nothing but pure hatred, then I would have loved for her and Phi Phi to be on the same season. :lmao:

OOP!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lawd, I need to watch just to see her messiness! I'm probably gonna hate her though. lol -_-

She hates Sharon Needles and went after William for a hot minute. But it's not like she was able to turn it out like Raven did. Even in last night's episode, she should have been LSFYL, but I think Ru put Latrice in the bottom to make sure Dita got eliminated. -_- Latrice caught the Damita Jost during that performance. :clapping:

She hates Sharon Needles and went after William for a hot minute. But it's not like she was able to turn it out like Raven did. Even in last night's episode, she should have been LSFYL, but I think Ru put Latrice in the bottom to make sure Dita got eliminated. -_- Latrice caught the Damita Jost during that performance. :clapping:

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can't wait to see it!!! :excited:

Update:

Ru said RPDR5 and All Stars will be out at the same time. :excited:

And it was so obvious this time. :lmao: Latrice did nothing wrong minus having her bra strap showing on the runway. :lol:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Ru knew what Latrice can give during a lipsync performance...because I've seen a few clips of Latrice performing on youtube... SHE. IS. A. BAD. BITCH :mellow:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Ru knew what Latrice can give during a lipsync performance...because I've seen a few clips of Latrice performing on youtube... SHE. IS. A. BAD. BITCH :mellow:

She must want everyone to forget this extremely forgettable season. :lmao:

She went to church during that LSFYL. -_- Watch it and tell me you don't feel the spirit. *catches the Damita Jost just thinking about it*

holyghost1134.gif