Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

I don't get why Ru has them bring back a queen only to eliminate them right time they get back. I really thought Latrice and Shannon were going to be in the bottom.

i know right. i was hoping she would say Kenya Michaels only because it would be another wasted opportunity and it was. :sigh:

i know right. i was hoping she would say Kenya Michaels only because it would be another wasted opportunity and it was. :sigh:

-_- This season can't end fast enough. That was just a week long speed bump. Ru shouldn't even do a "season recap" episode. Just get to the final episode and reunion asap.

-_- This season can't end fast enough. That was just a week long speed bump. Ru shouldn't even do a "season recap" episode. Just get to the final episode and reunion asap.

i forgot about that. I mean what exactly would she recap anyway...Lashawn Beyonds slow ass speech impediment or Jigglys receding gums and matching hairline and lets not forget Ms Dita Ritz and her ashy ass knees and personality. Im so over it. I didnt even watch the last episode, I just caught the LSFYL performance and Untucked and I could tell that I didnt miss much. I mean last season during this time, Raja and Carmen made drag race history having a lesbian make out session on stage that was both hot and entertaining. These dry bitches will never think of something like that.

• Upvote 1

i forgot about that. I mean what exactly would she recap anyway...Lashawn Beyonds slow ass speech impediment or Jigglys receding gums and matching hairline and lets not forget Ms Dita Ritz and her ashy ass knees and personality. Im so over it. I didnt even watch the last episode, I just caught the LSFYL performance and Untucked and I could tell that I didnt miss much. I mean last season during this time, Raja and Carmen made drag race history having a lesbian make out session on stage that was both hot and entertaining. These dry bitches will never think of something like that.

fainted436.gif

Exactly. If Sharon and Phi Phi were smart they would have made out during their LSFYL or in the challenge. Sadly I watched the entire episode (I forgot about it until my bf mentioned it earlier). Kenya let PP tell her who to pair the men with, the rehearsals were boring, runway was boring, and the "strip tease" they did were boring. In the other seasons the queens were shady as hell during this challenge. I wish Ru would have kept William. At least he would have said or done something shady.

Sadly I'm not lying. -_-

Her style last night didn't fit the Country song they had to LSFYL. Chad's style worked with it and I see why Latrice was eliminated.

Well at least I have the All Star season to look forward to!!! #TeamNINA :excited: :excited: :excited:

I'm MAD that Latrice even ended up in the bottom two! I haven't been watching but wasn't that like the THIRD time she's had LSFYL? :unsure: Ru just didn't want her around anymore. -_-

Well at least I have the All Star season to look forward to!!! #TeamNINA :excited: :excited: :excited:

I'm MAD that Latrice even ended up in the bottom two! I haven't been watching but wasn't that like the THIRD time she's had LSFYL? :unsure: Ru just didn't want her around anymore. -_-

And that starts this summer I think. :yahoo: And Season 5 supposedly starts this fall.

Yep it was her third time. What gets me is that Phi Phi looked just like Kenya on the runway and about 2 of her 3 looks. Her ass should have been gone today.

And that starts this summer I think. :yahoo: And Season 5 supposedly starts this fall.

Yep it was her third time. What gets me is that Phi Phi looked just like Kenya on the runway and about 2 of her 3 looks. Her ass should have been gone today.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: Logo is FINALLY getting it together (it's about time RPDR is probably the ONLY successful show on the network :sigh: )

Yep, Ru didn't want her around anymore...Ru can be so shady at times. -_- lol I've forgotten what Phi Phi even looks like. lol

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: Logo is FINALLY getting it together (it's about time RPDR is probably the ONLY successful show on the network :sigh: )

Yep, Ru didn't want her around anymore...Ru can be so shady at times. -_- lol I've forgotten what Phi Phi even looks like. lol

Drag U is probably their second successful show. :lol: LOGO should have kept Noah's Arc going....I loved that show. :wub:

I don't think she'd ever let a big gal win. -_- Phi Phi is basically a tired boy in a dress.

Drag U is probably their second successful show. :lol: LOGO should have kept Noah's Arc going....I loved that show. :wub:

I don't think she'd ever let a big gal win. -_- Phi Phi is basically a tired boy in a dress.

I STILL have yet to see a single full episode of Drag U >_<:lmao: THANK YOU! I don't know WHAT they were thinking canceling Noah's Arc. :umm:

Ru doesn't see it for the big girls. -_- Poor Phi Phi #ChiChiRodriguezTEAS -_-

I STILL have yet to see a single full episode of Drag U >_<:lmao: THANK YOU! I don't know WHAT they were thinking canceling Noah's Arc. :umm:

Ru doesn't see it for the big girls. -_- Poor Phi Phi #ChiChiRodriguezTEAS -_-

I watch it just to hear the queens. I swear I was done when Mariah and Juju were shading Shannel. :lmao: That was a stupid move. And then they had that lame movie for it. :umm:

She should just keep them out. -_- Those teas are right, but Chi Chi didn't jack anyone else's look when she was on her journey to win the crown. -_-

I watch it just to hear the queens. I swear I was done when Mariah and Juju were shading Shannel. :lmao: That was a stupid move. And then they had that lame movie for it. :umm:

She should just keep them out. -_- Those teas are right, but Chi Chi didn't jack anyone else's look when she was on her journey to win the crown. -_-

OOP! What did they say about Shangela!?! <_< You know I'm not here for Shangela shade. :umm: It really and truly was a stupid move...and I don't understand WHY they canceled it. I guess the cost to produce became to steep. -_- Though it's not as if Noah's Arc was an expensive show to produce. :sigh:

Especially if she's only going to SHADE each and every one of them. -_- That's true, also Chi Chi had style issues, but she was REAL! lol (Realer than Patrick Swayze and Wesley Snipes :lol: :lol: :lol: )

OOP! What did they say about Shangela!?! <_< You know I'm not here for Shangela shade. :umm: It really and truly was a stupid move...and I don't understand WHY they canceled it. I guess the cost to produce became to steep. -_- Though it's not as if Noah's Arc was an expensive show to produce. :sigh:

Especially if she's only going to SHADE each and every one of them. -_- That's true, also Chi Chi had style issues, but she was REAL! lol (Realer than Patrick Swayze and Wesley Snipes :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Who? :unsure: .... :lmao: She's not a professor on there...YET! You know Ru loves her. -_- It wasn't. You could do a youtube video and it would look just like the show. Hell even the theme song sounded cheap. :umm:

Ru thinks she's so slick, but she isn't fooling anyone. Don't come for Ms. Snipes like that.

twf.gif

I LIVED for Noxeema's shade on Chi Chi. :lmao: Especially where she said "Look at her, runnin' like she's runnin' cross the border!". :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1