Nicki Minaj: The Pinkprint - The Track-by-Track Review

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

We just have a lot of haters here on the forum that are stuck in the past with Lil Kim and don't want Nicki to be great

That, I do agree. Ppl need to give credit where its due. Juss because you came before somebody does not automically make you better or "the Best"....period. Nicki is a better spitter and lyricist than Kim. Im sorry, if that hurts .. but ... ppl juss gotta deal with the shit.

That, I do agree. Ppl need to give credit where its due. Juss because you came before somebody does not automically make you better or "the Best"....period. Nicki is a better spitter and lyricist than Kim. Im sorry, if that hurts .. but ... ppl juss gotta deal with the shit.

I'm not caught on that "beef" I see it like this, Lil Kim did her thing when she did it, and that will never be taken...."Empire" opened episode 5 with "The Jump Off" a track that's bumping that brought memories back of how Lil Kim made a lane all her own, a female MC with sex appeal and not being masculine to be "hardcore" ...If Nicki proves anything, she proves that there will always be new acts in the game coming up, it happens you can't stay up up up forever...and besides Lil Kim idolized Janet :wub: Nicki herself mentioned an admiration for Janet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37bRlLzE43E

Kim had sex appeal? Gross.

Then you're being pessimistic

not 2015 Kim model, you have to go back I dont know 5 or 10 elective surgical procedures before -_- but she did, and whats sad is somewhere in all of it she herself didnt believe she was beautiful for being herself as she was, she had to become what she thought she was supposed to be, and the results speak volumes.

She did before the multiple surgeries tbh.

Nah boo I'm just appreciating their moments. It's OK to not give a shit, like yourself - but I'm not like that -_-. It's not often the family gets together. That > a concert from someone who will most likely tour again within the next 2 years. I'm selling and spending that money on a possible Rih/Kuntye tour or holiday to NYC  :filenails:

• Upvote 1

and you're wrong to project your sense of value onto Bu, while it is true not everyone sees their lives through the lens of a family, especially gay people who have strained relationships with their family. But in many many cultures around the world, family and linage are significant factors in a person's life. I don't see any objections to Bu having a healthy family social connection, it informs you of where you come from. I just hope for him its not a way to avoid living his own life defined as he sees fit....

She did before the multiple surgeries tbh.

Nah boo I'm just appreciating their moments. It's OK to not give a shit, like yourself - but I'm not like that -_-. It's not often the family gets together. That > a concert from someone who will most likely tour again within the next 2 years. I'm selling and spending that money on a possible Rih/Kuntye tour or holiday to NYC :filenails:.

I didn't say "don't give a shit"... I'm just saying, he or she will have a lifetime of bdays

and you're wrong to project your sense of value onto Bu, not everyone sees their lives through the lens of a family, especially gay people who have strained relationships with their family. But in many many cultures around the world, family and linage are significant factors in a person's life. I don't see any objections to Bu having a healthy family social connection, it informs you of where you come from. I just hope for him its not a way to avoid living his own life defined as he sees fit....

Thank you. I'm Asian. We're all about family whether we like each other or not. I may not care for my brother or his wife but I'm not passing on an opportunity to meet my cousins whom I adore and have been there for me a lot. 

Thank you. I'm Asian. We're all about family whether we like each other or not. I may not care for my brother or his wife but I'm not passing on an opportunity to meet my cousins whom I adore and have been there for me a lot. 

and you're welcome....my young cousins made it around this weekend, and for once for a few hours I got the chance to spend some time with them, both under 5, it just feels precious time spent to feel their presence and see them playing enjoying being around us, watching them grow it makes me feel like Im a part of something that matters, they matter, they are my family.

Now back to you :wink: Ive learned that when you consider the people that come and go in your life, the ones that you are connected to for the long term are those family members that are your siblings, they will remain in some capacity a part of your life for life. Its only healthy to nurture those bonds

You're Asian? :unsure:

• Upvote 1

and you're welcome....my young cousins made it around this weekend, and for once for a few hours I got the chance to spend some time with them, both under 5, it just feels precious time spent to feel their presence and see them playing enjoying being around us, watching them grow it makes me feel like Im a part of something that matters, they matter, they are my family.

Now back to you :wink: Ive learned that when you consider the people that come and go in your life, the ones that you are connected to for the long term are those family members that are your siblings, they will remain in some capacity a part of your life for life. Its only healthy to nurture those bonds

You're Asian? :unsure:

Cousins slay. We were always at each others houses and grew up together. I love the bond I have with them. Who needs friends when you have cousins?

Yeah :asham:. What did you think I was? :unsure:. Oh in the Europe, the following are also Asian: Pakistani/Indians/Bangladeshis/Bengalis/Sri Lankans. I think in America you guys only see the Chinese/Japanese as Asian?

• Upvote 1

Cousins slay. We were always at each others houses and grew up together. I love the bond I have with them. Who needs friends when you have cousins?

Yeah :asham:. What did you think I was? :unsure:. Oh in the Europe, the following are also Asian: Pakistani/Indians/Bangladeshis/Bengalis/Sri Lankans. I think in American you guys only see the Chinese/Japanese as Asian?

yea and those from the Pacific in Hawaii

Yeah :asham:. What did you think I was? :unsure:. Oh in the Europe, the following are also Asian: Pakistani/Indians/Bangladeshis/Bengalis/Sri Lankans. I think in America you guys only see the Chinese/Japanese as Asian?

We call that Middle Eastern

Actual Asians (in America) comes from Eastern Asia (China, Japan, Vietnam, etc)

We call that Middle Eastern

Actual Asians (in America) comes from eastern Asian (China, Japan, Vietnam, etc)

THIS....so why the hell are you sighing me? All I need Bu to do is just specify for the record please, which brand of Asian? I always figured he was Middle Eastern and quite handsome....dapper often

THIS....so why the hell are you sighing me? All I need Bu to do is just specify for the record please, which brand of Asian? I always figured he was Middle Eastern and quite handsome....dapper often

Put two and two together. He's obviously not East Asian :rolleyes:

Yeah, we get it.. You have the hotz for Bu.. Who doesn't :sigh:

Put two and two together. He's obviously not East Asian :rolleyes:

Yeah, we get it.. You have the hotz for Bu.. Who doesn't :sigh:

Do i have the hotz for Bu ? At my age "hotz" is more than looks, it's personality and a lot of other things I don't know about him....what I can say, is from the selfies he did post on FB which I rarely use, he is a very attractive young man. Any lies?

I get the culture thing and the family thing but if it comes down to a concert and a 1 year old that didn't come from my ball sack.. I'm picking concert (unless it's someone shitty like Lil Kim)... as long as he lives with no regrets then I'm happy for him

Do i have the hotz for Bu, at my age "hotz" is more than looks, it's personality and a lot of other things I don't know about him....what I can say, is from the selfies he did post on FB which I rarely use, he is a very attractive young man. Any lies?

Oh GOD.. We get it.. You said the same thing multiple twice but this time you stretched it out into a novel
  • Upvote 1