Britney album to sound “gritty & edgy”

DJ Y2K Malone™

Britney album to sound “gritty & edgy” like ‘Blackout’…

Songwriter Claude Kelly, who composed several tracks for the upcoming new Britney Spears album tells People that she will be revisiting the grittier sounds of her 2007 release ‘Blackout’: “It’s more in the vein of the album before” he says “the last album [2008's Circus] was more clean pop. [its purpose] was to reintroduce Britney to the world as the pop princess”. However, he admits not being completely sure what the “final product is going to be”.

He continues: “Dr. Luke and Max Martin are running the show, and it’s all about the beats. It has a heavier bass line and it’s much harder, more urgent, more club. She’s ready again!” Producer Danja who worked on both ‘Circus’ and ‘Blackout’ recently told MTV: “It’s still hard-hitting and still that same energy that people heard, but very today’s time. I don’t know what the project will end up being, but we’ll see”.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20459866,00.html

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney album to sound “gritty & edgy” like ‘Blackout’…

Songwriter Claude Kelly, who composed several tracks for the upcoming new Britney Spears album tells People that she will be revisiting the grittier sounds of her 2007 release ‘Blackout’: “It’s more in the vein of the album before” he says “the last album [2008's Circus] was more clean pop. [its purpose] was to reintroduce Britney to the world as the pop princess”. However, he admits not being completely sure what the “final product is going to be”.

He continues: “Dr. Luke and Max Martin are running the show, and it’s all about the beats. It has a heavier bass line and it’s much harder, more urgent, more club. She’s ready again!” Producer Danja who worked on both ‘Circus’ and ‘Blackout’ recently told MTV: “It’s still hard-hitting and still that same energy that people heard, but very today’s time. I don’t know what the project will end up being, but we’ll see”.

http://www.people.co...0459866,00.html

Gritty? Is this about the bottoms of her feet? mellow.gif

Britney album to sound “dirty & garbagey” like ‘Blackout’…

Songwriter Claude Kelly, who composed several tracks for the upcoming new Britney Spears album tells People that she will be revisiting the ridiculous sounds of her 2007 release ‘Blackout’: “It’s the same shit she did four years ago” he says “the last album [2008's Circus] was a mess. [its purpose] was to reintroduce Britney to the world as pop trash”. However, he admits not being completely sure what the “final product is going to be”.

He continues: “Dr. Luke and psychiatrist Max Martin are running the show, and it’s all about the anti-depressants and poor parenting skills. It has a heavier straightjacket because it’s much harder to stop Britney from being such trailer trash. She’s doping up again!” Producer Danja who worked on both ‘Circus’ and ‘Blackout’ recently told MTV: “She's still hitting her kids and still has that same nutiness that people heard, but this time she's actually wearing panties. I don’t know what asylum Britney will end up in, but we’ll see”.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20459866,00.html

:coffee:

well as close as they can get to it, that album is her best, and went to waste bc her ass wanted to go all sinead o' connor and not take her meds

You really feel its her best? For me it's her "In The Zone" album. I think ppl just feel it's a great album b/c she was crazy as shit @ the time & expected whatever she put out was gonna suck.

Blackout was a true classic I love that album... Sometimes I wish it was janets album instead... because she could have did so much more with the beats and material... Circus sucked she went back to the corny bubble gum pop to me with that album.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Blackout was a true classic I love that album... Sometimes I wish it was janets album instead... because she could have did so much more with the beats and material... Circus sucked she went back to the corny bubble gum pop to me with that album.

Nahhhh....Cant really see Janet doing "Blackout". Its too pop for her. The only songs I can see her doing is "Get Naked" & "Perfect Lover". Hell, maybe even gimme more.

Nahhhh....Cant really see Janet doing "Blackout". Its too pop for her. The only songs I can see her doing is "Get Naked" & "Perfect Lover". Hell, maybe even gimme more.

The beats... were hot on that album... mix janet really singing on it and it would have been massive... I think in some music review of blackout they brought up janet but it was shady what they said...

The beats... were hot on that album... mix janet really singing on it and it would have been massive... I think in some music review of blackout they brought up janet but it was shady what they said...

It was prolly Rolling Stone or EW knowing those two..

"Circus" is my favorite britney song. :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You should spread your horizons. In the world of dance music and Pop, "Blackout" is indeed a classic. That music isn't your cup of tea so you should withold judgement. Love her or hate her, the reviews for that album were great. If the bitch had been sober enough to promote it it would have done better on the charts, and probably won her some awards. But then if she was sober and sane the album probably wouldn't have been as good.

You should spread your horizons. In the world of dance music and Pop, "Blackout" is indeed a classic. That music isn't your cup of tea so you should withold judgement. Love her or hate her, the reviews for that album were great. If the bitch had been sober enough to promote it it would have done better on the charts, and probably won her some awards. But then if she was sober and sane the album probably wouldn't have been as good.

:shifty:

Crazy & sad always brings out the best in people. I hope she forgot to take her meds while doing this new album :shifty:

Nah the production was great... It stood on its on despite her weight gain and strange behavior. Blatin needs to stop it... if he really had an open mind I bet he would actually find a song that he would like on that album. Only song I didn't like was heaven on earth and some other song.

Archived