• Last Reply

Yep!

3/16 Mohegan

3/19 Radio City

3/25 Borgata

3/26 Borgata

4/19 Bill Graham

4/22 Ceasers

And im prob gonna do 1 VIP show... havent decided where, yet.

And you?!?!? Where do we meet?!

Well your friend/you lied. He said you guys were gonna go to the SF show on the 20th also and y'all would probably see me there :rolleyes:

Well your friend/you lied. He said you guys were gonna go to the SF show on the 20th also and y'all would probably see me there :rolleyes:

HEY!!! What did johnny tell u?! LOL! No we are def going to the FIRST SF show... although we are trying for both the other SF shows! It would kill me to know that im in SF, and Janet is too... but I cant see her.

I gotta stop buying tix. LOL

HEY!!! What did johnny tell u?! LOL! No we are def going to the FIRST SF show... although we are trying for both the other SF shows! It would kill me to know that im in SF, and Janet is too... but I cant see her.

I gotta stop buying tix. LOL

He talked to me on Janet-Xone and said you guys were going to both shows and you guys were looking forward to meeting me. Then he gave me his link to facebook and said friend request him. I did but he never accepted but I don't care anyway cause I don't really know him. I requested him cause he asked me to lol. I was looking forward to actually meeting Janet fans like me. I will be in ff10 on April 20th and I can guarantee i'm gonna go crazy when Janet comes out

He talked to me on Janet-Xone and said you guys were going to both shows and you guys were looking forward to meeting me. Then he gave me his link to facebook and said friend request him. I did but he never accepted but I don't care anyway cause I don't really know him. I requested him cause he asked me to lol. I was looking forward to actually meeting Janet fans like me. I will be in ff10 on April 20th and I can guarantee i'm gonna go crazy when Janet comes out

he will joe. we both been very ill with the nasty stomach bug thats going around. And YES Im looking forward to meeting u and hearing that deep voice in person :)

he will joe. we both been very ill with the nasty stomach bug thats going around. And YES Im looking forward to meeting u and hearing that deep voice in person :)

lol well that's if you guys are going to the 2nd show. I should be there with my latino friend :)Oh and I tend to smile alot and i'm alot of fun. Oh and my boy wants to hit a club called Cribs on Thursday. Never been there and i'm wondering if its near where Janet's performing cause we may just get a hotel and stay 2 nights or something

lol well that's if you guys are going to the 2nd show. I should be there with my latino friend :)Oh and I tend to smile alot and i'm alot of fun. Oh and my boy wants to hit a club called Cribs on Thursday. Never been there and i'm wondering if its near where Janet's performing cause we may just get a hotel and stay 2 nights or something

LMAO CRIBS IS FOR 16 17 18 YO. But im down!!! to be honest, unless u have the gay hookup on a night like Janet... I wouldnt even try to go to the grown up gay clubs. But the castro is gonna be where its AT!

LMAO CRIBS IS FOR 16 17 18 YO. But im down!!! to be honest, unless u have the gay hookup on a night like Janet... I wouldnt even try to go to the grown up gay clubs. But the castro is gonna be where its AT!

Ugh! Well he's only 20...I never even thought that's why the name is Cribs lol. I'd rather hit up grown clubs. I'll drop his ass off at Cribs and we roll to a better one and then back to the hotel later lol

Ugh! Well he's only 20...I never even thought that's why the name is Cribs lol. I'd rather hit up grown clubs. I'll drop his ass off at Cribs and we roll to a better one and then back to the hotel later lol

Ill go with him, i like em young and dumb

I'm going to the chicago march 8th show thus far. But I might be going to the march 9th show if I can get better tickets this Saturday.

and I hate you for going to all of those shows :excited:

Why you didn't do the presale? I checked it when I got off work and great seats were still available like row DD.

Archived