Sorry but THIS needed its own thread.. how do u feel about this man?

janetDAYZ

rant to your handlers at the home

I'm not giving you anymore of my attn bbydll 

Except children have handlers=their parents, so that's a issue you're probably only 1 of the few here who has to deal with a handler of any kind. #Stay in school :coffee:

Yes! I LIVED for Ed's album. It quite easily got the most plays and praise out of me last year. I loved Bey's album A LOT, but Ed's was my hands-down choice for AOTY. 

ME TOO, like tho I really like Sams album, it didn't move me the way it did most, deserved a few Grammy's for sure but Ed's album is the only 1 nominated that actually moved me. I think Bey & Sam's albums deserved their AOTY noms, but either of them winning over Ed or Beck I wouldn't be here for (Im not that into Beck, but I know him, like a bit of his music and madly respects his artistry).

can't even set up a fucking hashtag right

gjhkl;jhgfhjkl;'kjhgjkl;'

Grandpa, get off your ipad and hit the hay.

And you think 25 is deserving of a "grandpa title. There's nothing, that I or Game, or Roc could say to make any of us look less ridiculous than you do with your "anti-20's" rants. Again, stay in school, you have so much growing to do :coffee:

My god, I haven't seen this much immaturity since I graduated high school. For fuck's sake, get a grip.

ME TOO, like tho I really like Sams album, it didn't move me the way it did most, deserved a few Grammy's for sure but Ed's album is the only 1 nominated that actually moved me. I think Bey & Sam's albums deserved their AOTY noms, but either of them winning over Ed or Beck I wouldn't be here for (Im not that into Beck, but I know him, like a bit of his music and madly respects his artistry).

I agree completely. I was content with seeing Bey and Sam at least get noms, especially Bey. I'm glad she got the awards that she did receive, even though I did side-eye that loss to Pharrell. I guess "Happy" did have that much power, lol. I agree with whomever said it before that this album is perhaps the most deserving of hers for AOTY, but it had to be either Ed or Beck for the win. I'm not really into Beck either, but I can certainly respect his artistry. Ed, though, has been a fave since his debut. I loves me some him. :wub:

• Upvote 1

And you think 25 is deserving of a "grandpa title. There's nothing, that I or Game, or Roc could say to make any of us look less ridiculous than you do with your "anti-20's" rants. Again, stay in school, you have so much growing to do :coffee:

dead at 25

Not even in your wildest Beyoncé AOTY dreams

Stop it Nicki

My god, I haven't seen this much immaturity since I graduated high school. For fuck's sake, get a grip.

I agree completely. I was content with seeing Bey and Sam at least get noms, especially Bey. I'm glad she got the awards that she did receive, even though I did side-eye that loss to Pharrell. I guess "Happy" did have that much power, lol. I agree with whomever said it before that this album is perhaps the most deserving of hers for AOTY, but it had to be either Ed or Beck for the win. I'm not really into Beck either, but I can certainly respect his artistry. Ed, though, has been a fave since his debut. I loves me some him. :wub:

#READ

Yea personally I wish the awards she got were for other songs from the album ala Partition or Haunted (no secret DIL don't do anything for me personally), And YES Sing caught me and the album never let me go! It's so damn good and it's just timeless and so versatile.UGH I love it so much, I haven't listened to the 1st yet

Marry me.. So Jarryl can become my brother in law -_-

I approve, the test tube children would be BEAUTIFUL!!!...and way cool....with a strong personality/sense of humor

Oh gosh, I can picture the family get-togethers now. I'll never have peace. :rolleyes::lol:

Oh definitely LOL, when I come by to visit the neighbors will all know  :lmao:

dead at 25

Not even in your wildest Beyoncé AOTY dreams

Stop it Nicki

That awkward moment where the more you post the less educated (mentally stable) you look :unsure:, unless you can prove this you're wasting posting space for a interesting conversation like a lonely friendless child thirsty for attention, and Im not giving you anymore until you learn to at least pretend to act like the adult or someone with communication skills.Stay mad & in school

Can we get a child lock on admission to this site? This kids clearly skipping school to hang with the grownups

#READ

Yea personally I wish the awards she got were for other songs from the album ala Partition or Haunted (no secret DIL don't do anything for me personally), And YES Sing caught me and the album never let me go! It's so damn good and it's just timeless and so versatile.UGH I love it so much, I haven't listened to the 1st yet

I approve, the test tube children would be BEAUTIFUL!!!...and way cool....with a strong personality/sense of humor

I know right?! DIL has grown on me a little when I skip Jay's verse, but Partition and Haunted would have been MUCH better choices. You gotta give the first one a try. It's much more cohesive. It's solid in its whole as an album.

LOL! They'd be some serious smart-alecs, too. This actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. :shifty::wub::lol:

Have mercy. That suburb will never be the same. -_-:lmao:

#READ

Oh definitely LOL, when I come by to visit the neighbors will all know :lmao:

Can we get a child lock on admission to this site? This kids clearly skipping school to hang with the grownups

You better love your Ginger God Children -_-

:lmao:

#READ

That awkward moment where the more you post the less educated (mentally stable) you look :unsure:, unless you can prove this you're wasting posting space for a interesting conversation like a lonely friendless child thirsty for attention, and Im not giving you anymore until you learn to at least pretend to act like the adult or someone with communication skills.Stay mad & in school

K grandpa

Old fuckN pedophile. 

Old fuckN pedophile. 

:umm:

Don't you hate it when kids use words they obviously don't know what they mean or how to use them?

I know right?! DIL has grown on me a little when I skip Jay's verse, but Partition and Haunted would have been MUCH better choices. You gotta give the first one a try. It's much more cohesive. It's solid in its whole as an album.

LOL! They'd be some serious smart-alecs, too. This actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. :shifty::wub::lol:

Have mercy. That suburb will never be the same. -_-:lmao:

Yea I only like that song for "I been drankin" & the "woooaaahhhooo" part of the chours lol. But yea, she has some legit good songs on there I wish got more attention than the songs that did (except Partition). And since you said that, I'll DEFINITELY be checking out Ed's 1st album soon.

RIGHT?!?!?! LOL that would be a fun experiment to see lol

SURE AS HELL WON'T lol my great-grandmothers house is like that when my grandmother comes to visit.....you can hear them arguing from a block away...literally, and in the literal literally sense not in the fun "Literally" way LOL

You better love your Ginger God Children -_-

:lmao:

:lmao:  Oh I absolutely know I will, they will be quite cool individuals lol

Good grief.. who is this LawdToday person??

Hunty, you don't have the stones for this forum.  Stay your lil ass in school and be a good boy and leave the discussion to the people who can argue like adults (with actual letters put together in the right order). :wave:

• Upvote 3

Good grief.. who is this LawdToday person??

Hunty, you don't have the stones for this forum. Stay your lil ass in school and be a good boy and leave the discussion to the people who can argue like adults (with actual letters put together in the right order). :wave:

I think he just got his first pube and is venting those adolescent frustrations -_-

#ItGetsBetter

• Upvote 2