Sorry but THIS needed its own thread.. how do u feel about this man?

janetDAYZ

UGH #WHENSELZREEEEADS  >_<

yeah.. Especially when they just use it like its remotely true

^_^

Right, it's like when a kid puts "fuck" in proper context but clearly don't know what they're saying LOL

I think he just got his first pube and is venting those adolescent frustrations -_-

#ItGetsBetter

Or on the flip side eveybody else in the class has theirs but he hasn't gotten his yet. It's hard to be a tween  -_-

• Upvote 1

Anyway back on subject, on Twitter & FB Im seeing alot of the Bey stans that are in their feelings and in a uproar over her loss (and not greatful enough to be happy she has as many as she does) are stuck on their "nobody knows him"/"his album flopped"/"what's the last hit he had" attacks, but the great thing again about his win is that he was the only artist nominated who's album produced NO top 10 singles, the only to have a album debut under 100k, BUT his work still beat all of theirs when all of theirs were undoutably more popular, and Im so for that when it comes to music. As somone who MAJORLY criticizes the Grammy's as a popularity contest/Kiss-ass fest of the last 20+ years in the major category's I love when they do something like this.

Good grief.. who is this LawdToday person??

Hunty, you don't have the stones for this forum.  Stay your lil ass in school and be a good boy and leave the discussion to the people who can argue like adults (with actual letters put together in the right order). :wave:

and welcome to the party :lmao:

Good grief.. who is this LawdToday person??

Hunty, you don't have the stones for this forum.  Stay your lil ass in school and be a good boy and leave the discussion to the people who can argue like adults (with actual letters put together in the right order). :wave:

No bby.

You are gonna always get it

AGAIN AND AGAIN

AND AGAIN.

No bby.

You are gonna always get it

AGAIN AND AGAIN

AND AGAIN.

Is that a promise? :excited:

Please, do carry on.  You only get 8 more strikes and then it's bye bye :)  Unless you really fuck up (again), then we can make it happen quicker :)

• Upvote 2

LOL I still think about the time Austin said I have a 'polite read' :lmao:  I think that one wasn't so polite :lmao:

Yea we're entering the Good Selz Gone Bad era LOL you through with Polite, you on the Say It Like You Mean It chapter lol :lmao:

Is that a promise? :excited:

Please, do carry on.  You only get 8 more strikes and then it's bye bye :)  Unless you really fuck up (again), then we can make it happen quicker :)

:lmao:

Those smiley's are everything

• Upvote 1

I'm never leaving hun

You can't stop me beloved.  

You and the other gerls better plot

irM5IPJMXR8j2.jpg

I dont know if  you know or not, but Selz, is a moderator here, I know its hard to believe this place actually has people that control things, and in certain cases they have the power to send anyone packing very fast permanently

I dont know if  you know or not, but Selz, is a moderator here, I know its hard to believe this place actually has people that control things, and in certain cases they have the power to send anyone packing very fast permanently

a Moderator???

:o  :o  :o  :o

wow I didn't really know!!!

iULM4DsG2hmai.gif

I'm never leaving hun

You can't stop me beloved.  

You and the other gerls better plot

irM5IPJMXR8j2.jpg

You remind me of that Australian crank from a few years back, can't remember his name (probably because he was irrelevant :filenails:).  His ass disappeared too. :)

• Upvote 1

You remind me of that Australian crank from a few years back, can't remember his name (probably because he was irrelevant :filenails:).  His ass disappeared too. :)

Named after a GrandMadonna song... LoveProfusion.. If that's who you're referring to, he was actually intelligent and didn't spew complete nonsense like the lessor