Kid Rock says Beyoncé has no iconic hits

TwistedElegance™

Well it isn't like he came out of nowhere to bash.  He basically just took the bait from the reporter.  They always do that in the hopes of getting a social media moment out of an interview.

Now the headlines can be Kid Rock shoots Boar and Bashes Beyoncé.

To me it comes off as a typical redneck hillbilly type.  A lot of what he said is unnecessary, but he is entitled to his comments I guess.

These fucking Beyonce fans need some serious help..  https://instagram.com/kidrock/?modal=true  Just go to any of his pictures..  :sigh:  :sigh:

Yeah I just saw that smh. Anyway It's no surprise he likes white girls with big tits. IDK why the hell Beyonce's so big either but i'm sure if it weren't for Jay-Z guiding her career she wouldn't be as big.

Way yo hans sy to sy puh ii in da air

diddy-bop-o.gif

Ride it with my surfboardt....surfboardt....surfboardt...grainin on that wood...graining graining on that wood :shifty:

tumblr_n43dwzVbK51t0zh47o1_500.gif

I woke up like this...

Dancing_Black_Guy.gif

:lol:   I have to agree with him.  All her music is the same in terms of content and she's not involved in the creative process she just sings whatever she sees on the paper.  Ron Burgundy style. 

• Upvote 1

:lol:   I have to agree with him.  All her music is the same in terms of content and she's not involved in the creative process she just sings whatever she sees on the paper.  Ron Burgundy style. 

Sis, please. To say she's not involved in the creative process is plain ignorance especially with the numerous BTS videos that show she is very much involved. She comes up with all her harmonies/melodies. She's not Rihanna who actually does just sing what's on paper...and sings it exactly like the demo says. Let's not. 

93 writers allowed DIL 2.0 :asham:

Blue can'to cure everything

Most urban songs have a gazillion writers these days. Keep trying with stale shade though.

No. But seriously though, Beyonce has solid music and a better discography than anything Kid Rick has done. Again, whether people will be listening to it in 40 years, who knows.. But I will if iTunes is around for it.

I can def out see myself playing "Disappear" and reminiscing about the early 2000s

There's this thing where... As a musician... You earn your spot to talk shit. Kid Rock had one hit... 15 years ago? Beyonce has actually sustained a career in that time period, becoming bigger than she ever has been, on the incline, with 20 fucking Grammys to show for it. Kid Rock can sit his inbred ass down in his trailer and stick to what he knows, like cooking beans and sister fucking.

I freaking love you.