Are there any other....

Bailey

No, there's alot of artists I love but for some reason Janet is the ONLY artist til this day would have me reacting like. The funny thing is in person Im the most laid back, reserved ..low key person on the planet but at Janet concerts? I become that maniac in the audience thats dancing, screaming and acting a fool. Its like Janet puts me in a trance. She has that strong of an effect on me.

Janet, Beyonce and Mariah I think. They're the only ones that I love a lot and I know the music intrinsically...id be there hyperventilating whilst singing the AD LIBS never mind the chorus lol. I nearly fainted at the On The Run your.

I've only seen Janet once and I was very reserved at first because I was in my own and it was one of my first concert experiences. But towards the end I came out and showed out. One of her dancers even tapped me on the shoulder as a kudos lol (I was front row). I literally fell in my seat when Janet smiled at me.

MAYBE Mariah, but I don't know, I was composed as could be with meeting Whitney & she had a bigger impact on my life than Mariah has, I think it might be Stevie or Prince too because like MJ & Whitney, their music and names were in my life all of my life as far back as I can remember. I do know the 2 times in life she did make eye contact with me (and the later time mouthed "I LOVE YOU") I was a good messy ol mess for about 30mins 

But Janet's the 1 for sure that Im legit nervous about being eye to eye with her, and  can't predict aurately what I'd say or do, only what I'd like to. It's a answer I find when I meet celebs that you never know until your in that position, I was a stuttering trembling mess for Angela Bassett but I was very composed and calm with meeting Cisely, but I grew up with Angela more, but also Cisely looked like she didn't have time for that, like "say what chu gotta say & let me go" was her body language lol, 

I'm not the screaming type. I'm the type to cry inconsolably. :asham: That being said, there are several artists namely Janet, Bey and several Rock legends like Jon Bon Jovi or Springsteen that I'd do that over. Michael and Whitney if they were still here. Quite a few actors/actresses in the mix, too. 

of all the Janet shows Ive been lucky to see, I felt like I was always surrounded by family, the fans really connected, it was all fun. I can recall meeting dancers before the show just walking the floor. Fans that made their own poster boards, and of course that moment Janet finally hits the stage, I would jump up and down and yell my head off. I think artists that come from the pre-internet age had the ability to keep mystery about themselves. Michael Jackson spoke on the benefits an artist thats mysterious can have. So If I think about acts now that have their every move online somewhere, the magic is kinda lost....so acts that shock and awe me now dont come around much. I would love a Prince concert though I hear he is one helluva performer.