Rihanna's American Oxygen Released to Tidal and Leaked online

I change my mind.. I stay influencing the younger generation :coffee:

*Looks at Rey Rey & Bu*

KrDYWX_zpsmlcs52rl.gif

I beg your pardon? We already had this discussion in my personal thread. I had to have my maids sweep up your follicles from the floor of my throne room while they salvaged what was left of the good strands to place them on my trophy shelf. Don't go there, sugar. You'll lose. 

audrey-hepburn-beautiful-black-breakfast

I beg your pardon? We already had this discussion in my personal thread. I had to have my maids sweep up your follicles from the floor of my throne room while they salvaged what was left of the good strands to place them on my trophy shelf. Don't go there, sugar. You'll lose.

audrey-hepburn-beautiful-black-breakfast

Do not! Do not come for me until I send for you :umm: I will banish you from my Kingdom darlin'.. Stay in ya lane

Do not! Do not come for me until I send for you :umm: I will banish you from my Kingdom darlin'.. Stay in ya lane

I have no concern for a "lane" when I own the highway, dearie. Keep your delusions of your influence of me to yourself and you and I won't have a problem. ;)

1-beyonce-super-bowl-kiss-hot-beyonce-gi

It's no Bitch Better Have My Money, but I love it more on 1st listen than FourFiveSeconds on 1st listen. I love the video too (LOFL "Tidal exclusive"), but I do think the BBHMM video should be out now, this would be a good time, get that song up more.

It's no Bitch Better Have My Money, but I love it more on 1st listen than FourFiveSeconds on 1st listen. I love the video too (LOFL "Tidal exclusive"), but I do think the BBHMM video should be out now, this would be a good time, get that song up more.

I think this campy song is beautiful.. The verses could have been better BUT I love how it incorporates the national anthem. It's relatable (unlike BBHMM) and catchier than FFS.. I've listened to it at least 20x today -_- it sounds amazing in my car too! Ugh! When the bass drops!

I haven't watched the video.

• Upvote 1

I think this campy song is beautiful.. The verses could have been better BUT I love how it incorporates the national anthem. It's relatable (unlike BBHMM) and catchier than FFS.. I've listened to it at least 20x today -_- it sounds amazing in my car too! Ugh! When the bass drops!

I haven't watched the video.

I actually agree with that analysis about the 3 songs so far, each of the 3 songs out are so unlike each other in terms of content, now I do think they're cohesive in their styles (even tho FFS is kinda it's own thing) but all 3 songs are really unique

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the vid, simple yet powerful.

• Upvote 1