Rihanna's American Oxygen Released to Tidal and Leaked online

LOL I want that 1 to break the record 1st lol. I think it'll get to #1 after the video comes out, especially if it debuts in the top ten, if it does there's no way it won't at least be top 3

It better not or Bu Jean/Phoenix will rise and destroy everything in my path like X Men 3. You're punished for wanting that :filenails:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  OMG you tried it these reaches 

Rope Burn=Bedroom midtempo song S&M=Club dance song 

Cheers= rock/pop song Go Deep=R&B dance song

Everytime=popballad/I Get Lonely=R&B midtempo dance song, California King Bed= pop/country song

Together Again video= Africa teas, Only Girl In the World=bright colors & flowers & fields

I told myself I wasn't gonna respond but ghjgfhjkhgfhjk

Like I bet you didn't even think of lyrical content huh?? You were so matter of fact too omfg jkljhgfjkl

Like, how did everyone get what I was saying EXCEPT for you???

A short bus sis. 

como.png

That jarrylf is foreign right?

Jesus, I have never encountered someone so long winded, contradicting, and dense in my life.  

Be submitting them long ass responses full of blabber and ???

Jesus. 

ImBooked.png

I forgot children hate reading & homework, no wonder you don't check recipts

It better not or Bu Jean/Phoenix will rise and destroy everything in my path like X Men 3. You're punished for wanting that :filenails:

Not necessarily One Sweet Days record (tho I do prefer this song over that by alot) but just those 13/14 weeks. I love it when ya punish me lol makes me have to be creative & step my game up to get out of it B)

I told myself I wasn't gonna respond but ghjgfhjkhgfhjk

Like I bet you didn't even think of lyrical content huh?? You were so matter of fact too omfg jkljhgfjkl

Like, how did everyone get what I was saying EXCEPT for you???

A short bus sis. 

como.png

Ofcourse I thought about lyrical content obviously you didn't or else such a idiotic easily wrong comparison wouldn't have been made. And sorry just because I'm the 1 calling you out on your bullshit don't mean everybody else agrees with you, it means truth is being represented, clearly a short bus is for you "sis" :crazy:

Common sense aint so common I guess

Not necessarily One Sweet Days record (tho I do prefer this song over that by alot) but just those 13/14 weeks. I love it when ya punish me lol makes me have to be creative & step my game up to get out of it B)

I don't mind 15 weeks but 16 or more? No chile. lol

Yeah, at the lies you just told when she has been clocked many of times for not always disclosing where the ideas originated from. She has kept quiet more than she has been upfront about stealing. The researchers and Internet are forever her enemy.

You say this as if Rihanna hasn't been caught doing the same ass thing.

As if Rihanna has any creative bone  in her body.

muva.png

So the "stealing" shit is tired, through, and delayed. 

iOApKGnnMcOfz.gif

I forgot children hate reading & homework, no wonder you don't check recipts

Ofcourse I thought about lyrical content obviously you didn't or else such a idiotic easily wrong comparison wouldn't have been made. And sorry just because I'm the 1 calling you out on your bullshit don't mean everybody else agrees with you, it means truth is being represented, clearly a short bus is for you "sis" :crazy:

Common sense aint so common I guess

No more seeds 4 u short bus sis

You say this as if Rihanna hasn't been caught doing the same ass thing.

As if Rihanna has any creative bone in her body.

muva.png

So the "stealing" shit is tired, through, and delayed.

iOApKGnnMcOfz.gif

Babydoll, this is where you lose cause I dont care about Rihanna in that way. She is NOT a fav of mine...so you brought her up to say what? :lmao: This discussion is solely based on a (false) claim you made regarding "Beyoncé always gives credit to those she steals from" ....if she has been clocked numerous times, then how is that Statement True? Huh?

And since we're talkin about Rihanna she is light years ahead of Beyoncé when it comes to originality. They both are inspired by those before them but who's name is more synonymous with stealing? Let me give you a clue.

Its not the girl from Barbados w/ the accent.

Im done.

*exists sandbox*

Babydoll, this is where you lose cause I dont care about Rihanna in that way. She is NOT a fav of mine...so you brought her up to say what? :lmao: This discussion is solely based on a (false) claim you made regarding "Beyoncé always gives credit to those she steals from" ....if she has been clocked numerous times, then how is that Statement True? Huh?

And since we're talkin about Rihanna she is light years ahead of Beyoncé when it comes to originality. They both are inspired by those before them but who's name is more synonymous with stealing? Let me give you a clue.

Its not the girl from Barbados w/ the accent.

Im done.

*exists sandbox*

fcghjkjhgjkl

Well drop tha mic and let the girls know how you really feel!

"Oh! Real tea! matt' o' fac'!"

shut the fuck up and siddown!

backitup.png

You will not imply that Neon drives the bus

allkindsofgags.png

It's rather interesting that I'm allegedly on this bus yet between you & I who's the 1 getting dragged repeatedly in nearly every thread they go into because they show their ass & under 15yr old age.... don't worry kid once you get a few more lessons in common sense life will be much more easier and you might not repulse as many people with your ignorance, good luck with that tho. :coffee:

Oh she gave credit? Pls post.

nene-sleep.gif

LOL @the gif. Also I don't see how everybody saying that was Lil Kim inspired? Why?, because of the lime green? I didn't see no colored wigs on that stage. Everybody saying Lil Kim inspired is really trying it cause I don't see it