Rihanna's American Oxygen Released to Tidal and Leaked online

It's rather interesting that I'm allegedly on this bus yet between you & I who's the 1 getting dragged repeatedly in nearly every thread they go into because they show their ass & under 15yr old age.... don't worry kid once you get a few more lessons in common sense life will be much more easier and you might not repulse as many people with your ignorance, good luck with that tho. :coffee:

If these long winded ass responses is what you call draggings, then I think I know where on the Short Bus you sit.

Rosa, be with this gentleman. 

YaTuSabes.png

• Upvote 1

LOL @the gif. Also I don't see how everybody saying that was Lil Kim inspired? Why?, because of the lime green? I didn't see no colored wigs on that stage. Everybody saying Lil Kim inspired is really trying it cause I don't see it

Um Joe.... :umm: when everybody's saying it....and the only hint about the performance Rihanna gave was posting a pic of Kim....it's really not up for discussion, I don't think we're the 1's trying it, not to mention Kim has performed that song with black hair, but to answer your question it's the look (not the hair per-se tho Kim has worn wigs like that during the Hardcore era) but what she wore was very 96-97 Lil Kim and it's the way she was rocking the stage, that was 100% Kim, watch the Crush On You video & alot of her performances. It's there

If these long winded ass responses is what you call draggings, then I think I know where on the Short Bus you sit.

Rosa, be with this gentleman. 

YaTuSabes.png

Yet you're the 1 boasting about your illiteracy....you know just because you don't know how to read doesnt' mean you arent getting read & dragged in every thread you enter. :lmao:  :coffee:

Um Joe.... :umm: when everybody's saying it....and the only hint about the performance Rihanna gave was posting a pic of Kim....it's really not up for discussion, I don't think we're the 1's trying it, not to mention Kim has performed that song with black hair, but to answer your question it's the look (not the hair per-se tho Kim has worn wigs like that during the Hardcore era) but what she wore was very 96-97 Lil Kim and it's the way she was rocking the stage, that was 100% Kim, watch the Crush On You video & alot of her performances. It's there

Yet you're the 1 boasting about your illiteracy....you know just because you don't know how to read doesnt' mean you arent getting read & dragged in every thread you enter. :lmao:  :coffee:

you should know this about me by now from me being on this board that I don't care how many people say what. If I don't agree then I just don't agree. Now i'm reading the rest of your post and I see what everybody is talking about but when they post a pic of kim with those different colored wigs instead of kim on stage it's sending a message that she's imitating or copying the look. They should've posted a pic of kim looking the same

you should know this about me by now from me being on this board that I don't care how many people say what. If I don't agree then I just don't agree. Now i'm reading the rest of your post and I see what everybody is talking about but when they post a pic of kim with those different colored wigs instead of kim on stage it's sending a message that she's imitating or copying the look. They should've posted a pic of kim looking the same

Kim never wore that exact look to a tee on stage, but the look was 100% Hardcore era throw together, I guess she didn't want to post a pic that would give away the look too on the nose of what she was going to do.

But yea I get your point, instead of that random pic of Kim this 1 would've been a perfect hint:9132113d538a6407f882b2f51e1cfa2f.jpg

But again she just wanted to drop the hint of who the inspiration was.

Oh you have a college degree :unsure:

don't come for me and I won't come for you. Keep your gay, queeny, messy, catty, shit starting comments to yourself k? :)

>_<

Bailey I just took your bitch ass off my ignore list last month after it being a full year. To avoid going in on you for being a messy f** i'll put you on block again if I feel the need to. This ain't "Mean Girls" where you try to slide in your little giggles and shade and try to join the other girls. You too old for that boo. Leave it alone