Taco Bell being sued for using fake ass meat in their food!

JoeJoe

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chow-yun-smack-o.gif

um doin' too much? :umm:

This is why I don't eat Taco Bell or McDonald's. I'm slowly weening my self off of all fast food.

I can't stand McDonald's :hmph:

I only crave Wendy's and occasionally a Burger King burger...But even that dosen't beat my homemade burgers..Everything else..I never cared for...I HATE Taco Bell.

Burger King be the damn bizness! :wub:

the fuck ya'll in here talking bout Burger King being better than McDonalds....the devil is a muthafuckin lie...that is food blasphemy...i'm finna pray for ya'll and your taste buds...Burger King and their wrenk ass meat

Baby-worship-lawd.gif

testify :excited:

A Freshly made bigmac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

that shit is more like a miniburger. That little ass sandwich they call a bigmac ain't gon' do nothing but make me mad after eating it cause i'll still be hungry <_<

the fuck ya'll in here talking bout Burger King being better than McDonalds....the devil is a muthafuckin lie...that is food blasphemy...i'm finna pray for ya'll and your taste buds...Burger King and their wrenk ass meat

Baby-worship-lawd.gif

Let's not do it with Burger King who's burgers are twice the size of the miniburger from McDonald's high priced ass and they fake ass nuggets :rolleyes:

that shit is more like a miniburger. That little ass sandwich they call a bigmac ain't gon' do nothing but make me mad after eating it cause i'll still be hungry <_<

Let's not do it with Burger King who's burgers are twice the size of the miniburger from McDonald's high priced ass and they fake ass nuggets :rolleyes:

joe it dont matter what size the burger is we know who the clear winner is its all about taste :coffee:

not even surprised you would like wrenk ass Burger King burgers...you and your taste buds are later than Naomi Campbell's hairline

Archived