North Charleston Police Officer charged with Murder

Bailey

No one is safe aside from white men :unsure:

You know what would be a kick in the butt. Black officer killing white unarmed teen/adult

I don't want that to happen. I just think it'll be a real kicker

Straight, white men at that.

That'd be something. Maximum security prison time for life without parole. If he's not in a state where the death penalty is legal, that is.

UPDATE: Aside from being fired, the officer has been charged for MURDER. It's not lookin to good for him... Even his fellow police buddies won't even attempt to rationalize his actions. They say he crossed the line. Overall the police force is completely against how he handled the situation.

There are real racists out there. I'm glad GoFunding.com declined their services

The homophobes that lost their pizzeria in Indiana got $500k from closeted homophobes

I saw that story, you know how they pulled that off though.....the media sold that story like the pizzeria people were the victims, they showed them and played their talking points about how this hurts small business...in a way one could see this as another media driven propaganda campaign that was successful, them fools got paid -_-

I wish they would have played the talking points on the other side of the aisle though: "because I'm gay, which is not a choice by the way, I can't eat here in this restaurant, not because I dont have money, not because I walk in screaming I'm gay, which may not even be illegal, I am being denied service because as someone who is gay, I am being seen as less than a human being, and therefore not deserving the basic right to eat wherever I please. The owners made a choice, over an issue thats not a choice.

I saw that story, you know how they pulled that off though.....the media sold that story like the pizzeria people were the victims, they showed them and played their talking points about how this hurts small business...in a way one could see this as another media driven propaganda campaign that was successful, them fools got paid -_-

I wish they would have played the talking points on the other side of the aisle though: "because I'm gay, which is not a choice by the way, I can't eat here in this restaurant, not because I dont have money, not because I walk in screaming I'm gay, which may not even be illegal, I am being denied service because as someone who is gay, I am being seen as less than a human being, and therefore not deserving the basic right to eat wherever I please. The owners made a choice, over an issue thats not a choice.

Yes the media didn't help but the internet really did kill their business since they openly said they wouldn't take in a gay or a swallow of gays on the news :lmao:

The owners are bigots and didn't deserve to open a business

Yes the media didn't help but the internet really did kill their business since they openly said they wouldn't take in a gay or a swallow of gays on the news :lmao:

The owners are bigots and didn't deserve to open a business

all this does is back Titus from "The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" .."oh you're from Indiana, that explains why you're so basic" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"You" meaning damn near anyone. Just the other day I saw a video of cops beating the shit out of a pregnant white woman, a veteran no less, when she was nine months pregnant. Also I saw a story of a Latino teenager shot in the back twice in Chicago while the police said he committed suicide. Black men have had it hardest, but it isn't just a problem for them. Like I said, this is a widespread issue.

Aww.  poor babies. :tear:  <_<  This has been going on for black men for over 100 years.  It is an epidemic.  That white girl getting beat is what the kids call brand new.  Your argument is like when people say we have BET where is WET or why is there a show called black girls rock and not a white girls rock.  That beating the chick took is a blip on the radar.  

Aww. poor babies. :tear:<_< This has been going on for black men for over 100 years. It is an epidemic. That white girl getting beat is what the kids call brand new. Your argument is like when people say we have BET where is WET or why is there a show called black girls rock and not a white girls rock. That beating the chick took is a blip on the radar.

That's not what she's saying and if that's what you got from it.. Well that's on you

Aww.  poor babies. :tear:  <_<  This has been going on for black men for over 100 years.  It is an epidemic.  That white girl getting beat is what the kids call brand new.  Your argument is like when people say we have BET where is WET or why is there a show called black girls rock and not a white girls rock.  That beating the chick took is a blip on the radar.  

No, it isn't. My argument is that what's going on here is the result of total police brutality that was allowed to fester and spread to many groups for years. It's not and hasn't been just a problem for Black men. It's been EVERYONE'S problem. Latinos, for example, aren't at all far behind having their innocents killed by cops. It doesn't stop there. There's a culture of dehumanization here and it includes almost everyone. 

These aren't "blips" on the radar. There's history here for these just as there is the history here for Black men. I'm not trying to dampen a discussion of this as it pertains to Black men, but to point out that it goes even farther than them and that if we're going to discuss one portion of this issue then there needs to be an open dialogue about it ALL. Just because someone hasn't fought the same battle you have doesn't mean that they aren't at war with the same enemy. Black lives matter because ALL lives matter and it's time people realize that instead of bickering about who's had it worse in this country since many of us have horror stories to share.

• Upvote 1

UPDATE: Aside from being fired, the officer has been charged for MURDER. It's not lookin to good for him... Even his fellow police buddies won't even attempt to rationalize his actions. They say he crossed the line. Overall the police force is completely against how he handled the situation.

I heard that other officers helped lie saying they went over to give him cpr only to find out that a black cop went over and raised up the guy's shirt and then put it back down and walked off. Also supposedly on CNN they showed the full video where the white cop went over and dropped the tazer close to the black guy who he shot and tried to say that's what the guy pulled out on him smh.

Either way, he's TOAST. The footage contradicts his claims. So he is fucked. Gratefully, the guy who recorded was gonna delete the footage out of fear of the police force tryna harrass him. But he stood firm in his belief of witnessing what he felt was wrongful doin on a law enforcements part.

• Upvote 1

DISGUSTING!!!

TULSA, Okla. (AP) — Authorities have released video showing the fatal encounter of a black suspect with a white reserve sheriff's deputy who police said thought he was holding a stun gun instead of his handgun when he shot the man during a recent arrest in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

The video of the April 2 incident shows a Tulsa County deputy chase and tackle Eric Harris, 44, whom they accuse of trying to sell an illegal gun to an undercover officer.

A deputy is heard telling Harris, "I need you to roll on your stomach." At about the same time, a woman is heard in the background saying, "Stop fighting."

While the deputy is subduing Harris on the ground, a gunshot rings out and a man says, "Oh, I shot him. I'm sorry."

Authorities have identified the shooter as 73-year-old reserve deputy Robert Bates and said that he meant to use his stun gun.

Harris screams, "He shot me. Oh, my God," and a deputy replies: "You f---ing ran. Shut the f--- up."

In this screen shot from April 2, 2015 video provided by the Tulsa County Sheriff's Office, poli …

Harris then says he's losing his breath. A deputy replies, "F--- your breath."

Harris was treated by medics at the scene and eventually died in a Tulsa hospital.

The video was released over the weekend after Harris' family requested that it be made public. It was recorded by deputies with sunglass cameras, Tulsa County Sheriff's Office officials said. They said Bates believed he was holding a Taser and intended to incapacitate Harris when the fatal shot was fired.

An investigator who reviewed details of the shooting concluded that the deputy suffered a phenomenon known as "slips and capture."

Tulsa Police Sgt. Jim Clark, who was asked to investigate the shooting by the sheriff's office, has said Bates was a victim of a high stress phenomenon in which a person's behavior "slips" off the intended course of action because it's "captured" by a stronger response.

Results of the investigation were turned over to prosecutors, who will decide whether to file criminal charges.

An attorney for the family, Dan Smolen, did not immediately return a telephone call Sunday seeking comment. The family has not commented publicly since the video's release.

Reserve deputies are generally volunteers, often with other full-time jobs. Bates is an insurance company executive assigned to the Violent Crimes Task Force.

The sheriff's office told the Tulsa World that it has more than 100 reserve deputies, who the "have full powers and authority" of a deputy while on duty, and that it's not unusual for them to be on an assignment with units such as the Violent Crimes Task Force