Ciara has put away her dancing shoes... its just her VOICE, MIC & A SPOTLIGHT

janetDAYZ

Her vocals have definitely improved ALOT. She sounds great. I liked both performances but the BGR one was awesome! She's really me won me over with the last era. I'm rooting for her.

And she's been putting away her dance shoes for a while. Most of her performances for "Promise", "Never ever.", and "Body Party" had minimal or no dancing. :lol:

I used to not stand her cause of how she always thought she was better than Janet even tho she wanted to work with Janet. Sometimes I felt she only wanted to work with Janet just to try to show her up and try to out-dance her or something. Now I feel sorry for her cause she's been trying hard the last few years to get her feet back in the game and so far it hasn't worked. Anyway her vocals have gotten better

But why hasn't your predictable shade? :umm:

And trust me Norman. If your were a recording artist, you would be flopping like the rest of em. I don't kno wut u expect them to do lol

And if you were a ship captain, you would hit an iceberg.. I'm not here for rhetorical bullshit Dre just so you can Stan for the untalentless

Her vocals sound the same to me. And that's not shade because I always thought she was a decent vocalist. For a ballad like "I bet" it makes since not to dance. However, she is not Ledisi, Chante Moore or Jill Scott. Being just a vocalist is not her lane, so I would love to see her slay us with some new routines. She's an entertainer, not just a singer.'

Nah, She does not sound the same. :lol:

And this kind of sound/ballad works for her. She gets to slow it down and showcase her vocals but at the same time there's still a groove and knock to it. She's pushing her vocal ability but not doing too much and staying within a comfortable range as well.

I love her ballads/mids.

So you bought me a cah?

I can buy that too

I can take care of myself and I can find someone to do it too babeh

You ackin like you upgraded me, I upgraded you

You and me, fashion week in Pairee

I put ya on that new

But you took advantage, oh you took advantage, oh you took advantage

I cannot understand, cannot understand it, cannot understand it

cry2520pagk6z.gif

And she's been putting away her dance shoes for a while. Most of her performances for "Promise", "Never ever.", and "Body Party" had minimal or no dancing. :lol:

I'm not talkin about her using her toy headset. This is like the first time there is no smoke & mirrors for a performance. Her voice + a HANDHELD mic.