A man found out he slept with his fiancée’s dad. What would you do?

bu.

Maybe for men. I can't see myself or another woman worried about that. :lol:

Men care about performance.. Ladies care about how they look

Gay men.. It's both :asham:

And we know how every argument will sound.. "Maybe you should call my dad..." Or "maybe my dad will suck ya ****" or for the fellows "your dad agreed with me" or "your dad didn't have a headache"

You get the point :asham:

• Upvote 2

Men care about performance.. Ladies care about how they look

Gay men.. It's both :asham:

And we know how every argument will sound.. "Maybe you should call my dad..." Or "maybe my dad will suck ya ****" or for the fellows "your dad agreed with me" or "your dad didn't have a headache"

You get the point :asham:

I can see that going on for maybe a year, but after a while that gets too tired to keep up with. Women do like to keep old shit alive, I can attest to this from both ends, but this would be something a couple would prefer to forget asap. :lol:

I can see that going on for maybe a year, but after a while that gets too tired to keep up with. Women do like to keep old shit alive, I can attest to this from both ends, but this would be something a couple would prefer to forget asap. :lol:

Psh.. if that.. That's not something one "forgets" 

Are you and Bailey the same person? You have a story about a friend in every scenario?

Nice to know your pool of friends include a married cokehead

What he does with his personal life is his business not mine. You shouldn't concern yourself with MY friends let alone who's in my circle. Maybe if you had your own you wouldn't worry about it because instead of focusin on the story you're focusing on MY friends lol. If he does coke every once in a while then oh well that's his business just like it's no one's business you're a pot head and insecure :)

What he does with his personal life is his business not mine. You shouldn't concern yourself with MY friends let alone who's in my circle. Maybe if you had your own you wouldn't worry about it because instead of focusin on the story you're focusing on MY friends lol. If he does coke every once in a while then oh well that's his business just like it's no one's business you're a pot head and insecure :)

Birds of a feather flock together :coffee:

The last three Presidents of this nation, The King and Queen of Pop, Beatles, Beyoncé, Kanye West, Rihanna, John Mayer have all smoked pot. I openly support marijuana reform. I'm def not insecure. Bailey's stories are better anyhow :coffee:

Stop pretending like you know me :lmao:

Birds of a feather flock together :coffee:

The last three Presidents of this nation, The King and Queen of Pop, Beatles, Beyoncé, Kanye West, Rihanna, John Mayer have all smoked pot. I openly support marijuana reform. I'm def not insecure. Bailey's stories are better anyhow :coffee:

Game please. I'm not even going for that bait shit your doing with the birds of a feather crap. He doesn't even live in my town but trust me if you said that to my face which 100% you wouldn't you'd get the piss slapped outta you just for insinuating :lol: Anyway I could care less what YOU of all people on this board find better. Either way you still do drugs so someone who's talking shit about someone else doing drugs means jack shit to me lol. Just like you CLAIM to only do pot I could go ahead and say marijuana is a gateway to other drugs and that you dabble in coke, extacy, and any other drug I wanna name same as you said Birds of a Feather so let's not. I really think you should get some friends and invest in their lives instead of looking into someone else's friends' lives who you only have contact with on a message board. Get some friends, a man, cat, goldfish, dog, or pet grasshopper. Something so you won't get involved in someone else's business but your own. You turned the whole focus off this topic into focusing on Bailey and I. PROBLEMS :umm:

Let's go through all the dumb stuff you just said that no one believes:

1) Pot is equally dangerous and on the same level coke. Call me and leave a voicemail when coke helps stroke victims, cancer patients, and many other ailments.. I'll wait

2) Pot is a gateway drug which has been disproven. Text me when Coke is legalized in ONE state. I'll wait

3) Your thoughts on pot are stuck in the 90s with your youth especially since it's legalized in your state.. Drop an email when you educate yourself of marijuana laws and reform

4) I have no friends.. You have proof of this? And if you say something about what you post on a public forum.. Slap yourself #Ignorance? NO!

5) Unlike you and many desperate people, I don't need no man. :umm: and I don't tell my business so you or anyone except for ONE person on this forum would know :coffee: S/O to you :wub:

6) You're the one who mentioned a shitty husband doing coke behind his wife's back.. How does that compare to the thread about a man having sex with his finance's father. You're story was so pointless and irrelevant, I knew Bailey didn't write it. Your story doesn't add anything to the discussion. Learn how to tell a story and I wouldn't say anything

7) Quit pretending like you know me or anything about me besides what I post on this forum. Unless you read my tweets :o and in that case you're just stalking me which is creepy. So without proof of anything you claim.. Why continue to look like the arse you are?

Let's go through all the dumb stuff you just said that no one believes:

1) Pot is equally dangerous and on the same level coke. Call me and leave a voicemail when coke helps stroke victims, cancer patients, and many other ailments.. I'll wait

2) Pot is a gateway drug which has been disproven. Text me when Coke is legalized in ONE state. I'll wait

3) Your thoughts on pot are stuck in the 90s with your youth especially since it's legalized in your state.. Drop an email when you educate yourself of marijuana laws and reform

4) I have no friends.. You have proof of this? And if you say something about what you post on a public forum.. Slap yourself #Ignorance? NO!

5) Unlike you and many desperate people, I don't need no man. :umm: and I don't tell my business so you or anyone except for ONE person on this forum would know :coffee: S/O to you :wub:

6) You're the one who mentioned a shitty husband doing coke behind his wife's back.. How does that compare to the thread about a man having sex with his finance's father. You're story was so pointless and irrelevant, I knew Bailey didn't write it. Your story doesn't add anything to the discussion. Learn how to tell a story and I wouldn't say anything

7) Quit pretending like you know me or anything about me besides what I post on this forum. Unless you read my tweets :o and in that case you're just stalking me which is creepy. So without proof of anything you claim.. Why continue to look like the arse you are?

1-4 are irrelevant since the pot you been smoking obviously killed some brain cells and you FAILED to read where I said "I could go ahead and say it" and never did I say weed and coke are the same smart guy? Quote it. I hit a nerve and now you're pressed so just shut up and deal lol. My story with the coke was brought up to for a reason which is actually in the same response. You're the one who separated it from my post and made it it's own separate issue haha. It was in response to those saying he should tell his wife about being bi and I said no one tells everyone everything and I gave an example. Go back and read again, this time without being high :) Yeah I can see right through you and you're full of shit. Funny how you picked having a man out of all the things I listed. Also when did I say you didn't have friends. Quote me. You need to get either of those things I listed cause you're simply too focused on me and Bailey's stories whether it include us or our friends. Stay on topic. I don't need to know any marijuana laws cause I don't smoke it or do any other drugs. You bringing up marijuana helping cancer patients and stroke victims is supposed to validate you using it? Your ass didn't have a stroke and ya ass ain't got cancer so bringing that up to me is irrelevant. The youth comment doesn't affect me cause you're younger than me and I still look better so yeah that's a fail. I'll die looking better than you. Don't try coming for my age cause you'll get here one day but you just won't look as good :( First of all I don't know you on twitter and why in the hell would I follow you or try to look you up on twitter? NOTHING about you interests me and just the thought of me checkin' for you is just  :& Just stop thinking your funny trying to come for somebody. You need more of a social life cause you're too focused on people online. Don't you have people to text or hang out with instead of doing shit like this all the time? Try fuckin' with somebody else cause i'm not it. ;)

Are you and Bailey the same person? You have a story about a friend in every scenario?

Nice to know your pool of friends include a married cokehead

he and I are not the same person, he has a right to speak his mind and so do I, if you have a problem with "stories" as you say then I suggest you dont read them and stop commenting on them while you're at it

• Upvote 1

Guys stop please :(

I'm done Bu but you see as always it's the same person who starts it. ALWAYS. Nobody on this board can ever say I came at them first or tried to be shady

he and I are not the same person, he has a right to speak his mind and so do I, if you have a problem with "stories" as you say then I suggest you dont read them and stop commenting on them while you're at it

Thank You!  It's that simple

This is a forum. I can read and comment on whatever I want as long as I'm not personally attacking members, Janet Jackson, and/ or in violation of any rules retaining to InvisionZone

But if you have a problem with members commenting on how arbitrary these stories are.. I suggest you stop posting them Or take it up with someone who cares :)