A man found out he slept with his fiancée’s dad. What would you do?

bu.

The dilemma I have been in love for the last year and recently proposed. After 10 years of bisexuality (though I had more female partners than male) I was happy, excited and in love. She introduced me to her parents three months ago and her father and I recognised each other from a local cruising site. We have been intimate on about three or four occasions. He has made contact with me and asked me to tell my fiancée about my sexuality. I asked if his wife knew about his, and we have reached something of an impasse. He has since taken screenshots of old photos of me and I have also found some of him. Shall I just walk away from the woman of my dreams?

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/apr/12/tell-fiancee-i-am-bisexual-and-had-sex-with-her-dad-mariella-frostrup

What would you do?

I'm a little confused about when they slept together. Regardless, the father is in the wrong for cheating, but if it was before the young guy met his girl then I think he should be honest with her if he loves her so much and let her decide where they go from there. If it was after the fact, then he should still be honest then leave. Don't leave her full of questions as to why things won't work out because she'll start blaming herself. As painful as it is, in any case, she deserves the truth.

I'm a little confused about when they slept together. Regardless, the father is in the wrong for cheating, but if it was before the young guy met his girl then I think he should be honest with her if he loves her so much and let her decide where they go from there. If it was after the fact, then he should still be honest then leave. Don't leave her full of questions as to why things won't work out because she'll start blaming herself. As painful as it is, in any case, she deserves the truth.

I think when he was younger

Wait how is the father gonna try and blackmail him when the father is married too? Why doesn't he tell his wife he's bisexual too if he wants his daughter's fiance to come out as bisexual

:lmao: as if he's gonna sit down and tell his wife of X years that he cheated on her with their future son-in-law :lmao:

Ask yourself this... Would you marry/date the person who Banged or got banged by your married, hell, or single dad?

If this was in the a few years in the past and I loved him/her enough to marry in general then yes. I would be grossed out being that's my father, but I can't see myself giving up the love of my life just for one minor thing that grossed me out. My only worry would be a situation like Voodoo mentioned where they'd still possibly be sleeping together still behind my back. That'd be my only real deterrent.

If this was in the a few years in the past and I loved him/her enough to marry in general then yes. I would be grossed out being that's my father, but I can't see myself giving up the love of my life just for one minor thing that grossed me out. My only worry would be a situation like Voodoo mentioned where they'd still possibly be sleeping together still behind my back. That'd be my only real deterrent.

Minor? Your future wife or husband (or just wife) let your father put his penis in her.. The same place your tongue has been multiple times

:lol: that's some jerry springer shit

Minor? Your future wife or husband (or just wife) let your father put his penis in her.. The same place your tongue has been multiple times

:lol: that's some jerry springer shit

And she'll have likely slept with other people, too, so what's your point? :lol: Like I said, I'd be grossed out being that it was with my dad, but I don't think it'd be fair to treat her being with him any different than her being with anyone else in her past. 

If this is the love of his life, then he needs to politely STFU and go on about his business. Both he and her father are living lies, so why try and blow up anbody's spot? Real life doesn't have to be a reality show or an episode of EMPIRE. Grown folks take secretes to the grave all the time. He sounds like a drama queen.

• Upvote 1

And she'll have likely slept with other people, too, so what's your point? :lol: Like I said, I'd be grossed out being that it was with my dad, but I don't think it'd be fair to treat her being with him any different than her being with anyone else in her past.

Other people didn't give you life Rey Rey :rolleyes: other people didn't raise you (unless you're a Mormon).. The person who changed your diapers and put you to bed.. Pounding the person you want to change your adult diapers and put you to bed.

C'mon... Where does the line get drawn?

Other people didn't give you life Rey Rey :rolleyes: other people didn't raise you (unless you're a Mormon).. The person who changed your diapers and put you to bed.. Pounding the person you want to change your adult diapers and put you to bed.

C'mon... Where does the line get drawn?

It's not like she knew he was my father when she slept with him (if it parallels this case). :rolleyes: He was just a guy in the past to her. The line gets drawn, for me, in three cases. 1) If I feel there's potential for this to keep going on behind my back. 2) If she knew he was married and slept with him since I don't think that's ever okay in any regard. 3) Since we're talking a woman here, if her time with him resulted in a child. If none of those apply, then I can get past it.

It's not like she knew he was my father when she slept with him (if it parallels this case). :rolleyes: He was just a guy in the past to her. The line gets drawn, for me, in three cases. 1) If I feel there's potential for this to keep going on behind my back. 2) If she knew he was married and slept with him since I don't think that's ever okay in any regard. 3) Since we're talking a woman here, if her time with him resulted in a child. If none of those apply, then I can get past it.

Since we're talking about a woman here :shifty:

What if the woman slept with your married mother?

PS) In the initial posts, I'm sure the man knew he was married

Since we're talking about a woman here :shifty:

What if the woman slept with your married mother?

PS) In the initial posts, I'm sure the man knew he was married

I'd honestly find that a little hilarious since my mom is a bit of a prude. :lol: I'd still be grossed out, but less so than if she was with my dad. She'd be least likely to do it in general whereas my dad seems the type.

I doubt it. It didn't read that way, imo.

I'd honestly find that a little hilarious since my mom is a bit of a prude. :lol: I'd still be grossed out, but less so than if she was with my dad. She'd be least likely to do it in general whereas my dad seems the type.

I doubt it. It didn't read that way, imo.

Same situation, different gender

You're young and probably a nun so you don't know how sex works.. They had sex 4 times.. I'm sure he knew of his marriage and children.