Author Kola Boof Claims She Heard Janet's New Single and It's Awesome

SonofBaldwin

That better not be a lyric....

That's why I'm not paying this mess any mind.  I don't think that is the new movement she was referring to.  And her feet are small so the line makes no sense.  She probably has the lyrics wrong like when you first heard IF and you were making up lyrics cause you didn't know what she was saying.  

It's already commenced.

The way I see it, is Janet has always been, and always will be sexual. She's 49, not 9. She's a grown ass woman,and if sex is part of her art, then she's as entitled as the males.

Janet hasn't released anything for seven years, and we are her FANS. I'm not saying we have to love everything she does, but to start criticising her because she's singing about sex at 49, is ridiculous.

Madonna is pushing 60, and is singing about pussy juice, and her fans are embracing it.

I'm sure Janet will keep it classy, and really,.we.dont know if that girl is reliable yet.

Let's not start fighting and downing Janet over social non-sense.

I'm grateful, and thankful that Janet is releasing a new album. We don't know how many more we will be getting from her, so let's try to be supportive,.and not give her the bad press we gave her when she gave us "Weekend." I will never forget how radio stations were clowning her when they stated that fans were trashing her for that.

We haven't heard the song yet. Let's just wait this one out. I'm sure it's going to be hot.

• Upvote 3

Okay....let's just say that IS one of the lyrics. What do you think the media will harp on? Lest we not put on an act please and thank you.

-The Management

Janet is not a pussy. We need to not give a fuck what the media harps on.

As I stated before, Madonna gets a free pass because? He fans are strong, and stand behind her 100%

If the beat is hot, If the music is hot, if the video, and choreography is hot, then WE are the ones who need to support her.

The media will always harp on the negative. We don't need to conform or jump on the ageist, boring, bigoted, media bandwagon.

• Upvote 1

When are Janet fans going to realize, that Janet is way stronger than people think, and that she really doesn't give a fuck about how the media perceives her? She has busted her ass, proved herself, and earned the entitlement of being free. It amazes me that Janet who's a gay icon, can have such gay fans that judge her, based on sexuality, and expect her to act a certain way, just because she's almost 50. I prefer Janet does whatever the fuck she wants, VS what society expects of her.

• Upvote 1

That's why I'm not paying this mess any mind.  I don't think that is the new movement she was referring to.  And her feet are small so the line makes no sense.  She probably has the lyrics wrong like when you first heard IF and you were making up lyrics cause you didn't know what she was saying.  

Nnnn that Jacksonese is back!!!! :excited:. I'm still trying to decipher what that ad lib in Go Deep is