Author Kola Boof Claims She Heard Janet's New Single and It's Awesome

SonofBaldwin

Who else but Queen Carly!!

I don't know if it will be iconic as her other one. :lmao:

The other one is everything :lmao:!! I wish i was around when it debuted and took off. When those Natalia gifs became a hit I almost died :lmao:

The other one is everything :lmao:!! I wish i was around when it debuted and took off. When those Natalia gifs became a hit I almost died :lmao:

Those came out of nowhere..they are just as iconic.

Especially this one:

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

Perfect for any occasion. Shade, especially. :lmao: 

Those came out of nowhere..they are just as iconic.

Especially this one:

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

Perfect for any occasion. Shade, especially. :lmao:

Queen of controversy becoming the 2015 queen of gifs :lmao:

• Upvote 1

you know a new era is coming when people start claiming that they heard the single. Aww, the memories. Im not here for speculation 101, If Janet is singing about sex I will wait to here it from her lips :unsure:  :wacko:

I find it funny how Wendy Williams and others are concerned about Janets feelings being hurt by the new generation of music buyers and them not accepting her when in reality Janet went through hell and back during Nipplegate, if anybody can take any kind of criticism it is Janet Muthafuckin Jackson.

• Upvote 7

you know a new era is coming when people start claiming that they heard the single. Aww, the memories. Im not here for speculation 101, If Janet is singing about sex I will wait to here it from her lips :unsure:  :wacko:

I find it funny how Wendy Williams and others are concerned about Janets feelings being hurt by the new generation of music buyers and them not accepting her when in reality Janet went through hell and back during Nipplegate, if anybody can take any kind of criticism it is Janet Muthafuckin Jackson.

g0xj7heordnkp3z4uszr_zpsmtcz4vg7.gif

• Upvote 1

The way I see it, is Janet has always been, and always will be sexual. She's 49, not 9. She's a grown ass woman,and if sex is part of her art, then she's as entitled as the males.

Janet hasn't released anything for seven years, and we are her FANS. I'm not saying we have to love everything she does, but to start criticising her because she's singing about sex at 49, is ridiculous.

Madonna is pushing 60, and is singing about pussy juice, and her fans are embracing it.

I'm sure Janet will keep it classy, and really,.we.dont know if that girl is reliable yet.

Let's not start fighting and downing Janet over social non-sense.

I'm grateful, and thankful that Janet is releasing a new album. We don't know how many more we will be getting from her, so let's try to be supportive,.and not give her the bad press we gave her when she gave us "Weekend." I will never forget how radio stations were clowning her when they stated that fans were trashing her for that.

We haven't heard the song yet. Let's just wait this one out. I'm sure it's going to be hot.

Madonna is pushing 60, and is singing about pussy juice, and her fans are embracing it.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And I'm not here for Janet to play by the rules. I'm here for good music. That's what I waited seven years for.

RIGHT! Im ready for the woman who didn't want to do a Control Part 2, Im ready for the woman who didn't want to release a dance song after her Rhythm Nation album and opted to release a mid tempo song instead, Im ready for the woman who thought that it was a good idea to feature Kathleen Battle on a song, Im ready for the woman who wanted Chuck D on her song but didn't want his rap to be at the end of the song like all the other R&b/rab collabo's, Im ready for the woman who thought that it was cute to release a song sampling Joni Mitchell as her lead single,  Im ready for the woman who told VH1 that she didn't want to perform some random ass dance song at their award show and in fact she wanted to do something more serious and slayed souls because of that decision.... Im here for the risk taker, the innovator, the trendsetter... I think that Janet often mirrors the people she has in her life and I think this Wissam guy is a great reflection of what we can expect out of this new worldly Janet...I think that he has opened her up a lot and that her perspective on some things has changed. Bitch is talking about 'movements'...Janet never said such things when she was with JD. 

This is all so fascinating. Im excited to see the actual look of this new era.

• Upvote 5

RIGHT! Im ready for the woman who didn't want to do a Control Part 2, Im ready for the woman who didn't want to release a dance song after her Rhythm Nation album and opted to release a mid tempo song instead, Im ready for the woman who thought that it was a good idea to feature Kathleen Battle on a song, Im ready for the woman who wanted Chuck D on her song but didn't want his rap to be at the end of the song like all the other R&b/rab collabo's, Im ready for the woman who thought that it was cute to release a song sampling Joni Mitchell as her lead single,  Im ready for the woman who told VH1 that she didn't want to perform some random ass dance song at their award show and in fact she wanted to do something more serious and slayed souls because of that decision.... Im here for the risk taker, the innovator, the trendsetter... I think that Janet often mirrors the people she has in her life and I think this Wissam guy is a great reflection of what we can expect out of this new worldly Janet...I think that he has opened her up a lot and that her perspective on some things has changed. Bitch is talking about 'movements'...Janet never said such things when she was with JD. 

This is all so fascinating. Im excited to see the actual look of this new era.

Well damn you just got me even more excited :excited:

• Upvote 1