Is this new? Tina, Shawnette and Nicki together?

DasSad

Oh... :umm: I don't follow...

So if I post Gil's Instagram updates.. Y'all would be okay with that? What about JLo?

We see Gil all the time  :mellow: and people post his stuff on here all the time.  Jlo was in one video :mellow:   I posted this because you really have not seen these 3 together in a minute or Shawn for that matter.  It may mean something. You cannot compare that to Gil's tweets or Jlo :mellow:

It means nothing since Gil is in charge of creative. Wtf is Janet gonna do with old ass dancers, some who don't practice

You're grasping at straws with that statement

I didn't say Janet was going to do shit with her dancers.  I posted this because it was a rare photo.  Kelly alexander is doing something with Janets old dancers and that is janet related.  She took this pic and I asked her.  For someone who is so disinterested in this you sure are spending a lot of time talking about it.  

I didn't say Janet was going to do shit with her dancers. I posted this because it was a rare photo. Kelly alexander is doing something with Janets old dancers and that is janet related. She took this pic and I asked her. For someone who is so disinterested in this you sure are spending a lot of time talking about it.

Sure Kelly asks about their past experience with Janet but other than that.. Meh

Who said I was disinterested? :blink: