"No Sleeep" is the FIRST single from new album

bu.

333...I see you Janet.

The numerology number 333 is about philanthropy in a creative social atmosphere. It's a number that resonates with fund-raising dinners, as an example.

333 endeavors to inspire others to support humanitarian groups and organizations, preferably in a social setting. When done in creative ways that have a positive effect and get positive feedback, along with people enjoying themselves, the results are rich compensation for 333.

The number 3 carries the energy of creativity, joy, imagination, kindness, psychic ability (third eye), inspiration, creation, growth, and manifestation.

Three reminds of the oneness and link between Mind, Body, Spirit, and it is closely aligned with the energy of the Divine, and the Ascended Masters.

When you see 333, it’s a signal that the Ascended Masters and Angels are all around you. They’ve responded to your prayers, requests for help, and are present to serve you on your path and help out with your present situation.If you keep seeing 333, they want you to know they’re with you, so you will remember to leverage their assistance.

Highly evolved beings like angels and ascended masters will not interfere with your free will, but are happy to help all who call upon them. All you need to do is ask!

This genius and clever bitch. :mellow:

Album of the decade coming or nah?

• Upvote 1

Ive have always loved that number, even used it to describe my age on here in the RE-Introduce yourself thread. YAS for the nod. :rolleyes:

Ok, congrats on the number about the toothfairy, leprechauns, Santa Clause, and the Easter Bunny. Now can you predict the date the single is coming out? Cause I is hungry.

• Upvote 5

Ok, congrats on the number about the toothfairy, leprechauns, Santa Clause, and the Easter Bunny. Now can you predict the date the single is coming out? Cause I is hungry.

Im not surprised Norma liked this, I thought he wrote it :lol: but then I read Santa Clause and he would have written Santa Christ -_-

:rolleyes:  :lol: ...Im seeing June 18th :unsure: around 2pm...the 18th day on the 14th hour. >_<

• Upvote 2

Pre-ordered!

I actually tried to upgrade the shipping to guaranteed release date delivery, but it automatically put me back to standard shipping when I submitted the order.

Ah well!

Still super-excited for Janet!

Unbreakable, baby.

Almost sounds like am homage to Michael.

:)