How fake is this promo pic for the tour?

LMAO.  People need to say whether it is fan made or not when they do stuff like this.  These blogs and entertainment sites get a hold of them and think they are real.  I hope this is fake.  It doesn't even go with the movement Janet is speaking of.  I just tweeted and emailed eurweb to take that shit down.  People think she is doing another sex album.  

• Upvote 1

It's fake according to Xone. Been floating around for a while

How could this website that posted it not know it's a fake!  I almost screamed when I first saw it cause it really is bad ass tacky! Some people are just stupid and if they are going to be posting pics like this they need add their name to the pic and say "fan made".  Lord it almost gave me a heart attack!

How could this website that posted it not know it's a fake!  I almost screamed when I first saw it cause it really is bad ass tacky! Some people are just stupid and if they are going to be posting pics like this they need add their name to the pic and say "fan made".  Lord it almost gave me a heart attack!

:lmao:  :lmao:  You're really upset.  This Lee Bailey person on eurweb better have it taken down by tomorrow.  He is ruining this new era. Even Perez Hilton knew it was fake.  

• Upvote 1

:lmao:  :lmao:  You're really upset.  This Lee Bailey person on eurweb better have it taken down by tomorrow.  He is ruining this new era. Even Perez Hilton knew it was fake.  

It did make me mad.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We don't need any type of negative press from ignorant people.  I want smooth sailing until we see Janet shut it down this Sunday night at the BET Awards.

what in the Rupauls Drag Race is going on here? :umm:

LMAO!  You can't even compare this drawing to the drag show.  Who ever made this needs to be horse whipped.  Anthony Anderson liked it though  :asham: He was on the radio with Traci Ross promoting the awards.  He said Janet will not be there it will be Tito getting the award and BET is just using her name to get people to watch  :lmao: