What current songz bring out ur inner slut?

Xtraordinary Xternal

rihanna-skin

neyo- mirror

britney spears-get nakedjamie foxx ft. marsha ambrosius- freakin me

usher-okay

and just about any dancehall song lol

I thought it was just me!!! :excited:

I'd also like to add "Mars Vs Venus" by Usher. -_-

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>_<:lmao:

Her runs really are amazing on that song though. She is the epitome of a sorprano. :yep:

Yes! :lmao: But sometimes they are annoying. I stopped liking her voice because of the way she sang live. I can take her in the studio. I've recently got back in to her though.

5:20 - 6:00

Yes! :lmao: But sometimes they are annoying. I stopped liking her voice because of the way she sang live. I can take her in the studio. I've recently got back in to her though.

5:20 - 6:00

I can't see the link because I'm at work. :tear:

But "Black Butterfly" is my jam for life. :excited:-_-

That song was ahead of its time in terms of lyricall content. It probably is more appropriate today in 2011 then it was in 1984. -_-

You don't like Omarion... >_<

You just like the way he looks.

I know your games and antics Mr dayz... :wave:

CORRECTION:I never thought he was attractive at all until as of recent (when he cut his hair). I dont care for his non singing ass voice ..but "Ollusion" is not a bad album tho ..I initially purchased it just for "WET" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: but I kinda like him now :ph34r:

And Omari is and has been my fav MALE dancer for awhile..Chris is better but I prefer Omari's style..

So talk what you know..if not then keep it zipped ^_^

I can't see the link because I'm at work. :tear:

But "Black Butterfly" is my jam for life. :excited:-_-

That song was ahead of its time in terms of lyricall content. It probably is more appropriate today in 2011 then it was in 1984. -_-

I used to like BB, but now not as much. -_-

It was a tribute to MLK, but the only MLK tribute songs I like are "Happy Birthday" by Stevie and "The Edge of A Dream" by Minnie.

I used to like BB, but now not as much. -_-

It was a tribute to MLK, but the only MLK tribute songs I like are "Happy Birthday" by Stevie and "The Edge of A Dream" by Minnie.

I never new it was written as a tribute just for him. I thought it was based on a poem. But it could certainly work as a tribute to MLK. I would actually put BB over Happy Birthday in terms of quality. Happy Birthday is more iconic for sure though.

Lay It Down (remix) ft. R. Kelly and young Jeezy

I can't stand his voice but this song makes me want to be tied up and taken advantage of.

This.

+

I'm In Luv With A Stripper - T-Pain

Go Girl - Pitbull

Fucking You Tonight - Notorious B.I.G. ft. R. Kelly

I never new it was written as a tribute just for him. I thought it was based on a poem. But it could certainly work as a tribute to MLK. I would actually put BB over Happy Birthday in terms of quality. Happy Birthday is more iconic for sure though.

Yep. I remember reading it in the liner notes of one of her GH collections. It's a nice song, very nice. I might have to go revisit it. Right now I'm hooked on "God Is Amazing". And of course I'm always listening to "Free".

Action|Terror Fabulous ft. Nadine Sutherland (old school dancehall tune)..."I need some action tender satisfaction my chemistry is flowing can you cause a chain reaction"..."Action (Not a bag a mout`) Sweet (Lovin` make de gal dem bruk out)"...pure wall grinding going down to this song...one of the best dancehall songs ever

Action|Terror Fabulous ft. Nadine Sutherland (old school dancehall tune)..."I need some action tender satisfaction my chemistry is flowing can you cause a chain reaction"..."Action (Not a bag a mout`) Sweet (Lovin` make de gal dem bruk out)"...pure wall grinding going down to this song...one of the best dancehall songs ever

:yahoo:

beyonce-gum-chew-o.gif

Archived