BURNITUP REMIX - by Naughty Boy

Former than the latter. I haven't listened to the song yet :lol: 

I figured it was the former, haha. It's been quite some time, huh?! I do pop in here from time to time, but wasn't really posting. You KNOW I had to get involved once this album dropped. There's No other online outlet I'd rather visit! :) How have you been?

As for the song, you probably won't like it :lol: That sentiment seems to be going around. I dug it almost instantly though...probably because it sounds nothing like anything from this era. I think I'm the only one that loved the old "S.E.X.L.I.N.E.S." leak :asham:

I listened to it again to see which part is "better than the original" and I love you guys who said it, but I want to slap you guys upside your heads. I can't seem to get to that part of the remix. :blink:

:lol: I love you too Jodi. I don't know, I'm definitely in the minority, even casual music fans I've talked to dig the original more. But I can honestly say now, at this point, this remix has become the 2nd most played track of this era behind "No Sleeep" . . . It's addicting, sh*t grabbed a hold of me, I've been listening to it non stop for 2 hours now that I was able to download a radio rip to my phone. I can't wait til the digital version comes out so I can download it in HQ!!!!

Sounding like an Effrem Adams production. :yawn: 

This makes me appreciate the original a lot more.

SHHHHHHAYDE!

BOOM, same here, I was paying the original along with No Sleep & Unbreakablelittle attention for the rest of the album....but this mix made me remember how hot the original is 

:lol: I figured I'd generally be alone in my love for the remix, I tend to be a "left field Janet fan" in that what I like is usually the polar opposite of what other Janet fans like. One example (among a ton of others, lol): my 3 favorite Janet albums are "20 Y.O.", "Rhythm Nation 1814" and "Damita Jo"...in no particular order. ^_^ I know most of ya'll wouldn't put 20 or DJ in your top 5, let alone top 3.

When I saw that pretty much all of y'all weren't diggin' the remix, I got excited because I had a strong feeling I'd like it! :lol: I was right, I love it :excited:lol.

Why is this Naughty Boy remix not for sale on iTunes yet? Disappointing.

Either way...I FINALLY was able to find and buy the HQ version from some foreign website!

Behind "No Sleeep", this shit is officially my 2nd favorite song of the era (funny, cuz I didn't really love the original a whole lot).

Go UK Janet! Haha.