BURNITUP REMIX - by Naughty Boy

bc having your own opinion is a crime :umm: 

nope because I don't feel like it. I'll listen to it probably in a few days if I don't forget about it. Right now i'm streaming the album on spotify to get those sales up before the Billboard Chart comes out 

it's like he just removed the instrumentals, added his own, and cashed his check  

That's a LITERAL perfect description of it, like I said, very "fanmade". Like I think THAT's my disappointment in this more than the sound, again the sound is cute. If Effie did it I'd be IMPRESSED!...but that this is official..:blink:...that No Sleeep Even When You Sleep mashup fanmade remix burns this up for damn sure.:unsure:

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 2

:excited:I officially LOVE this remix. I think I've played it more in a 40 minute period than I have the original! Naughty Boy did his thing!

I feel like this instrumentation ENHANCES  and is MUCH more complimentary to Janet AND Missy's vocals.

The BRIDGE during the "Tooooniiiiiiiight, we gon' come all togetherrrr" section! :excited:

There's a lot going on, but it's never overwhelming...I feel like it creates a better ambiance to fit the title and theme of BURNITUP. I'm a fan.