What a PIECE OF SHIT

janetDAYZ

Occurrences like this are the main reason why I can't get behind the likes of the young so called "R&B" dudes of today. Ultimate diva moments. Bieber, Chris Brown, etc. This could have been handled so much more smoothly. But, I truly feel like this is just how Justin IS in general. I get this sense of entitlement from him. Not a fan of that.

• Upvote 1

why didn't he have anybody to wipe the stage for him?! you are Justin Fuckin Bieber, get your back dancer to do it. You damn right them horny girls are gonna be grabbing at you at any chance they get, you been teasing them hoes since you were 12...even had he nerve to do a calvin klein ad and drop a dick pic...them girls ginys are wet and their hormones are out of control and his simple ass really wants them to act reasonable and rational, what do you mean? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

He let his emotions get the best of him and had a little tantrum. I can't blame him, those fans seemed annoying as shit. However, he needs to learn how to be more professional. He's young, and he's bound to make mistakes. -_- 

the fans seemed annoying? You can't even.tell what they were doing :blink:

and Newflash : fans are "annoying" ...find another profession