Europe

freakyg

im slightly begining to panic about a EURO tour.. u think we should be patient? or should we worry she is not comin here??

it would be her last chance to sell out shows here, ppl are forgetting who she is.. they only know its MJs sister nowadays...

C'mon Janet give us some news!!

im slightly begining to panic about a EURO tour.. u think we should be patient? or should we worry she is not comin here??

it would be her last chance to sell out shows here, ppl are forgetting who she is.. they only know its MJs sister nowadays...

Has anybody been keeping track of how many cities have been scheduled? Isn't supposed to be 35? Europe is probably a tougher sell, probably know that. Could it be that they want to build some momentum before swinging in that direction.

laugh.gif Funny thing about the MJ sister thing, I had to identify her that way for someone, just the other day. hmph.gif I was a bit disturbed. The kids here in Bangkok only know Gaga and Rhianna. That said, I was shocked that she started the tour in Asia, and to be honest I shocked that the tickets sales are doing so well, in general. This whole era is a bit surreal.

Has anybody been keeping track of how many cities have been scheduled? Isn't supposed to be 35? Europe is probably a tougher sell, probably know that. Could it be that they want to build some momentum before swinging in that direction.

laugh.gifFunny thing about the MJ sister thing, I had to identify her that way for someone, just the other day. hmph.gif I was a bit disturbed. The kids here in Bangkok only know Gaga and Rhianna. That said, I was shocked that she started the tour in Asia, and to be honest I shocked that the tickets sales are doing so well, in general. This whole era is a bit surreal.

I think the majority see Janet like that in the UK. I doubt she will come here, but i do think she will do a show in somewhere like Paris.

I agree about the Asia thing...good to see there is still high demand :excited:

Janet willl come here........All the people that loved the TVR tour and had tickets for AFY are still alive, people do still know who Janet is (well the kids don't - but they dont buy tickets anyway). If prince an come here and sell out multiple o2 when his most recent success was well before janets last then Janet will be ok. She just needs to get some good promo :cheers:

Janet willl come here........All the people that loved the TVR tour and had tickets for AFY are still alive, people do still know who Janet is (well the kids don't - but they dont buy tickets anyway). If prince an come here and sell out multiple o2 when his most recent success was well before janets last then Janet will be ok. She just needs to get some good promo :cheers:

Wish i could share your enthusiasm...i still dont think she is coming here (uk)

Wish i could share your enthusiasm...i still dont think she is coming here (uk)

She'll either leave the UK for last or gonna do it in one of her first dates. If she really is touring Europe there is no way in hell that she's not going to tour the UK . And she better do it cuz that's the only place im ok to go to watch her tour <_<

maybe she'll wait until shes done with the cities already scheduled and for the overall success, maybe then the demand in europe will be that much higher and she can capitalize on it

has she picked 35 shows yet :unsure:

she only has 23 shows.. that's 11 cities in other parts of the world.. Asia got 5.. Europe may get 5 too

Thats what im hoping :excited: just seems strange she chose Asia first lol.

Archived