Happy *ACTUAL* Birthday GAME!

jarrylf

Got all 4  Wisdom teeth takin out today, otherwise I would've done this earlier, and im loopy from a dash of pain & all the pills, but let me speak from the heart.

You're awesome and has prroven in the last year. People can talk all the shit they want, but they'd be a fool to deny your love & loyalty to Janet. All the while being your smart, hilarious, and sweet (to all of us that know "Norm", more than Game). You're awesome, & im glad to still be your friend.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

:umm: edibles bro. Isn't it legal there? Asking for a friend

Haha legal with a medical card....that I don't have lol, and come on now I don't trust edibles, enjoyable as hell, but you never know how str--what am I saying the stronger the better in this kind of situation LOL.

Haha legal with a medical card....that I don't have lol, and come on now I don't trust edibles, enjoyable as hell, but you never know how str--what am I saying the stronger the better in this kind of situation LOL.

*Note to self... Cancel Cali trip; reroute to Washington (state)

Anywhoo. Edibles work... Errrr so I've heard 

Well my Bubu there's 2 theories, 1 is the old "you never actually get high the 1st time you use weed" I don't believe in that cause it didnt ring true for me, and you didn't say it was your 1st time. And the 2nd is, that might've been how you remember it, but from everyone elses point of view you were VERY high LOL.