Kanye - TLOP

bu.

I listened to half of it on Tidal.

I actually like 'Famous' other than the Taylor Swift lyric.  Why the hell is he all up in her cooch still?  It is so childish and juvenile and that lyric actually brings the song down.  It comes across as desperate for attention.

She's hot right now and he's married to a Kardashian 

Rhymes with Flop. 

I'll have to cheque this out because his albums are usually on pointe.

Nnn I know. It'd be hilarious if it does FLOP. 

Which Pablo is he talking about? Picasso? Petey? 

I've no idea

I listened to half of it on Tidal.

I actually like 'Famous' other than the Taylor Swift lyric.  Why the hell is he all up in her cooch still?  It is so childish and juvenile and that lyric actually brings the song down.  It comes across as desperate for attention.

:lmao:  he's childish tbh. I quite liked Rih's addition but it's no All of the Lights. 

She's hot right now and he's married to a Kardashian 

I wish she'd fade already

how_zpsyfkhklbw.jpg

He mentions Ray J too. Something about how they could be friends but he's in love with Kim or something.

EDIT:

“I bet me and Ray J would be friends/If we ain’t love the same bitch. Yeah, he might have hit it first/Only problem is I’m rich.

:asham:

Edited by Dammn Bu

The track-listing I have doesn't list features on it but the following are on it:

Chance The Rapper

Kirk franklin

Kelly Price

Kid Cudi

Designer

Rihanna

Young Thug

Chris Brown

The Weeknd

Ty Dolla $ign

Frank Ocean

Caroline Shaw

Max B

Andre 3000

Kendrick Lemar

Post Malone

Aside from promoting his SNL performance and the release of new album The Life of Pablo on Twitter this weekend, Kanye West also said that he is $53 million in debt.

The rapper tweeted about his personal finances just before taking the SNL stage on Saturday (Feb. 13), asking his followers to “pray we overcome.” He then performed "Ultra Light Beams" (with Chance the Rapper, Kirk Franklin, The-Dream, Kelly Price and a gospel choir) and "High Lights” (with Young Thug, The-Dream, Price and El DeBarge).

Following the appearance, he dropped The Life of Pablo on his website and on Tidal. As of Sunday (Feb. 14), however, the album is available only on Tidal. West took to Twitter again on Sunday to plead that his 18 million Twitter followers subscribe to Tidal if they want hear the new release, as he “decided to not sell my album for another week.”

West also used the social media platform to publicly call out Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, asking him to invest $1 billion in his work “after realizing he is the greatest living artist and greatest artist of all time.”

Billboard

That's embarrassing. 

Edited by kidfresh832

The Debt Of Pablo is good. It's basically a less obnoxious, with better lyrics (sometimes) version of Yeezus.

Fade is my fav so far but for some reason it sounds short. 

Fade slays tbh but my voodoo spirit is not moved by the length. I need it longer.