Anti-Tour Postponed!

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Some stadiums were moved to arenas apparently and the Weeknd is no longer opening act for some shows. How the mighty seem to have fallen. I swear this is her Madonna Bedtime Stories/Erotica moment and her Ray of Light comeback is coming.I hope so - I miss her slayage. 

ugh...sis....is "Anti" as classic good as "Bedtime Stories" tho ? :unsure:  we can all agree this era is a mess :lol:

Yessss hot is the best! I just have them dump it on. I don't want a side cup. 

I usually don't get guac :p

oh I go all out.....I get the double chicken bowl, extra fajita veggies, guac and chips ....I do it up ...and the one place I go this white girl with braces be throwing me all kinda shit, :lol: moe chicken, moe cheese and shit...I love her :lmao:

Rihanna was trying to do stadium tours? 

The entire Europe leg (except for 2 or 3 now) is stadiums.

As much as I like Rihanna, the wait and roll out for this album was irritating and I didn't buy tickets yet because she made me wait so long for the album. But my friends are getting tickets and I'll be there in Miami. My fourth time seeing her and she better top Diamonds World Tour.

• Upvote 1

The entire Europe leg (except for 2 or 3 now) is stadiums.

As much as I like Rihanna, the wait and roll out for this album was irritating and I didn't buy tickets yet because she made me wait so long for the album. But my friends are getting tickets and I'll be there in Miami. My fourth time seeing her and she better top Diamonds World Tour.

Nice! I'd see her but Janet >>>

• Upvote 1