Janet's 11th studio album (thoughts & ideas)

moonlight

nothing was a very good song and the only reason yall dont like it is cause jd was apart of it :rolleyes:

Thats not true. Jermaine is pretty tapped out & dated but even at that ive liked some of the stuff hes done (Do It 2 Me) being the first to come to mind. But in the grand scheme of things... looking over everything hes produced for Janet hes just not good for her. See- Show Me & This Body.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love for her to try the brazilian jazz type of sound that she enjoys or all the other music she said she loved to listen too..

THIS!

I would cry! :blush:

I also want Janet to work with Jimmy and Terry again. Probably even get Sia to help co-write the ballads.

Hmmm

Idk. I'll think of more ideas later....

THIS!

I would cry! :blush:

I also want Janet to work with Jimmy and Terry again. Probably even get Sia to help co-write the ballads.

Hmmm

Idk. I'll think of more ideas later....

I highly doubt that..you're to much of a bitch to cry.. -_-

OOO.the Sia idea is HOT! It worked for Christ-ina(although she flopped).. -_-

yall must have forgot JD did "Nothing"...stop hatin on that dude

And Nothing was all she got on the charts just like Nothing was the amount spent and that dreadful wig and video . Even her fans would do better by filming it with their BB and Iphones

Janet is not a one trick pony.

I would love for her to try the brazilian jazz type of sound that she enjoys or all the other music she said she loved to listen too..

you mean Bossanova right? hhmmm don't feel like it would fit her

Whatever it's called, I would love her to experiment with it..maybe not full out, but sample it someway..

hhhmmm i'd much rather her use their funk that's what i meant with tribal

this mix with some pop beat >>>>>>>>>>>>

Of course that it would have to be produced by M.I.A , Fernanda Abreu or Buraka Som sistema :whistle:

hhhmmm i'd much rather her use their funk that's what i meant with tribal

this mix with some pop beat >>>>>>>>>>>>

Of course that it would have to be produced by M.I.A , Fernanda Abreu or Buraka Som sistema :whistle:

Yeah, something like that..alot of percussion and live instruments..

I can see M.I.A. working well with Janhova..

Archived