Dancers Back Together

ScottB

TF .... ?! Thread title is misleading. Naturally one would think this is talkin bout the old dancers,,like it was some reunion or something. But her new dancers?  Ok whoopty do

no. No it's not. It's obviously about tour dancers as it is March and her tour starts back up in less than 20 days. 

They haven't been together, let alone rehearsed, since they ended the first leg months ago. I just thought some people would enjoy seeing that they're all back together, meaning about a month of rehearsals before going back on the road. Also, on Allison's Snapchat, Kyndall joined them as well. 

• Upvote 3

They haven't been together, let alone rehearsed, since they ended the first leg months ago. I just thought some people would enjoy seeing that they're all back together, meaning about a month of rehearsals before going back on the road. Also, on Allison's Snapchat, Kyndall joined them as well. 

Thanks so much for this information. I don't know why people feel the need to persecute others for simply trying to keep us fans in the know.

Edited by youwantthisanytime
  • Upvote 1