Janet tweets!

JoeJoe

Y'all ready to retire her at 50 ONLY bc she postponed the Euro portion of her tour :lmao: You don't create your own label for one successful album. 

Bish is still dancing an

What the fuck are you talking about? First of all, that is NOT a good thing, and if something amazing dosen't happen in this era, she might as well retire, because we are NOT going to go through an era like this again. Janet is definitely going to lose fans. People are not going to trust her after these shenanigan. The postponing the tour is definitely PART of it, but not ALL of it. It's the icing on the worst cake, we've ever had. 

Wake the fuck up Normita Jo Jackson!

What the fuck are you talking about? First of all, that is NOT a good thing, and if something amazing dosen't happen in this era, she might as well retire, because we are NOT going to go through an era like this again. Janet is definitely going to lose fans. People are not going to trust her after these shenanigan. The postponing the tour is definitely PART of it, but not ALL of it. It's the icing on the worst cake, we've ever had. 

Wake the fuck up Normita Jo Jackson!

She's not going to lose every fan. There are still solid Janet fans who will buy whatever she releases. I'm one of em.. You are too.. Don't fool yourself Jodi.. Be your true U.. The True Janet Fan I know you are :wub:

You're being extreme. She's Janet Jackson

The worst cake was Discipline  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No honey, yew lack attention to detail.

Yew should also take your own advice and not attack everyone who has a different opinion 'cause it ain't gonna change a thing - by this definition yew are already insane. Seen yew do this for YEARS, get a life. Yew are also the most delusional and irrational person I've ever come across online, byeee gurl.

Yes clock him!!!

welldamn_zps4a92b9f9-1.jpg

Yes, you can hear it at the 3:11 mark. I think the song is about many things: media and lies...people speculating about her being with a muslim guy ("don't be mind-closed" 2:23), living the kind of life that will lead her to heaven and so on. I liked the song at first, but to tell people to "leave us the fuck alone" is just rude in my opinion. I understand she doesn't like people speculating her personal life, but she should know better.

Janet is grown. She can say lutfa if she wants. Many others have done worse. Didn't Michael say stop fucking with me in "Scream"?

• Upvote 1