Rumor: Tour Dates Postponed to 2017

Kishi

Actually not as I don't complain on here much except every now and then when members are beating the subject at hand with a dead horse.  I'm pretty succinct with what I'm posting about but I get what you are saying.  I don't get into rebuttals as it pointless as I can't do anything about it. 

And it's not just you. That applies to all

Well he's got over 100,000 subscribers but yeah he put a little extra on it but not too much. He's a Janet fan himself and if he wanted to really diss her he would have. He did say he respects her trying to make a family but he's making sense about a few things.

They always are. They trying to pretend the majority of Janet fans aren't upset or disappointed but they are.

Funky D is full of shit! You say he is a Janet fan, but he stays shading the fuck out of Janet even before the postponements. He supposedly has tickets to see her in Miami back when it rained and a lot of people got there late. Well I don't even think he made it to that show and he still was talking shit. I hope Janet stays away from this evil ass industry and lives the rest of her life in peace and happiness. I get so tried of people bashing her even though she has given us the best damn years of her life.

• Upvote 1