Rumor: Tour Dates Postponed to 2017

Kishi

Got my tickets refunded for 2 shows this morning.  It was pretty simple,did everything online.  Janet has messed with my emotions for sometime now and she aint messing with my money.  IF she does get back on the road sometime I'll look into buying tickets again.

I think we all will, she never lacked her fans support, whats lacking is clear communication on her part

• Upvote 2

:lmao: and she doesn't even apologize for it 

when did she say it was cancelled? If that were true the refund process would not be this rough. All I gave heard from her camp is hold on to your tickets. 

lol I dgaf what Janet does i'll never trade her in for anyone especially Madonna 

• Upvote 5

I actually wouldn't either, the problem is she ALWAYS cancels Philly. Hagdonna is better than nothing. Even if she is late. At least her dancers can dance. I'll just focus on them.

Janet's music is far better than Madonna, and Madonna albums, to me at least, always seem to have a lot of filler tracks.

But yeah... Madonna tours, she tours..., she's also not got a 10ft wall between her and her fans and communicates super freely with them

Edited by all4U

LOL at postponed.

She is doing the most. Just cancel the mess and return in 7 years when people have forgotten. 

lol that did actually work. Everyone embraced her this time.  The Vegas thing may be her only bet.  She can stay in one spot and they can do the promo for her.  I don't think the shows can be rescheduled in the same large venues. 

• Upvote 1

lol that did actually work. Everyone embraced her this time.  The Vegas thing may be her only bet.  She can stay in one spot and they can do the promo for her.  I don't think the shows can be rescheduled in the same large venues. 

Janet would be a cute Vegas act

and at this point I don't think it is beneath her to do it

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

My opinion? She was already into some kind of treatment, aiming to get pregnant at the end/after the tour. But it happened before she planned, she found out after the Dubai show and her doctors said: pull the plug and stay home. Remember on her video, when she said "understand that I must do this now"? That's what I think happened.

And I'm sorry... But I hardly doubt she'll comeback in 2017 with this tour. It wouldn't make much sense... She waited forever to have a baby, now she have one, she'll go on tour again? We know how much tours are exhausting, imagine doing it carrying and breastfeeding a newborn? Bet she'll want to stay home and be a mom (I'm totally on for it! I think that's what she should do) a New Janet project? At least 3 or 4 years from now.

• Upvote 2