Rumor: Tour Dates Postponed to 2017

Kishi

I'll wait for Madonna's next tour. Or someone who will guarantee to show up, and show certain entertainers how an era should be done. :coffee:

Woman....WTF is wrong wit u?! U really have been on one. U straight up trolling for mentioning madonna while tryna throw shade at janet.I never thought i would see the day u would act so immature and childish. Juss leave the fucking board then...my LORD!!

• Upvote 3

Woman....WTF is wrong wit u?! U really have been on one. U straight up trolling for mentioning madonna while tryna throw shade at janet.I never thought i would see the day u would act so immature and childish. Juss leave the fucking board then...my LORD!!

Well, there is always a first time for everything. I never saw the day I'd hate a Janet era.:coffee:

I'll wait for Madonna's next tour. Or someone who will guarantee to show up, and show certain entertainers how an era should be done. :coffee:

just be prepared for lackluster dancing, sass, attitude, and stage presence. Oh and make sure you show up 2hrs late so that way you won't wait too long for Madonna to hit the stage ^_^

• Upvote 3

uhh she addressed the cancellations but I guess youre too far up your own ass to pay attention

lol when? I guess like someone said this is a contractual thing the right thing to do would to be just call the whole thing off. The fact that this news came from a 2nd party shows that the no promo approach will still be in effect. You can't sell tickets like that this time around.

she's too pathetic these days for me to want to go see her -_-  I'd need reinvention tore back :wub:

• Upvote 1

just be prepared for lackluster dancing, sass, attitude, and stage presence. Oh and make sure you show up 2hrs late so that way you won't wait too long for Madonna to hit the stage ^_^

:lmao: and she doesn't even apologize for it 

When she announced the US tour was cancelled :blink: 

when did she say it was cancelled? If that were true the refund process would not be this rough. All I gave heard from her camp is hold on to your tickets. 

yew are SUPER desperate for attention

Coming from the member who posted about not being a fan anymore bc "idk her anymore" :lmao: made a pathetic thread about it and sadly came back

Attention on this forum is given to me. For example: I wasn't quoting you yet you felt the need to quote me. You gave me attention without asking for it. The fact that you're still using "YEW" is hilarious since I brought it back when you first join. :lmao: The fact that you still follow me is another story 

• Upvote 3

Coming from the member who posted about not being a fan anymore bc "idk her anymore" :lmao: made a pathetic thread about it and sadly came back

Attention on this forum is given to me. For example: I wasn't quoting you yet you felt the need to quote me. You gave me attention without asking for it. The fact that you're still using "YEW" is hilarious since I brought it back when you first join. :lmao: The fact that you still follow me is another story 

yes, yew are deeply influential, deeply respected, everyone agrees with yew and yew don't talk out your arse at all.

• Upvote 1

Got my tickets refunded for 2 shows this morning.  It was pretty simple,did everything online.  Janet has messed with my emotions for sometime now and she aint messing with my money.  IF she does get back on the road sometime I'll look into buying tickets again.

• Upvote 2