Hi, I'm Skeptical...

Dal

I'll say this..

I think I actually liked Feedback a tad bit more BEFORE I saw the video... Until the dancers come in, the video is rather boring (although I do like the lighting and effects).. And the premise is like huh.?

i liked my video I made for it a little more than the real thing..

but the new Unbreakable Tour mix of it is fiiire!! 

I'll say this..

I think I actually liked Feedback a tad bit more BEFORE I saw the video... Until the dancers come in, the video is rather boring (although I do like the lighting and effects).. And the premise is like huh.?

i liked my video I made for it a little more than the real thing..

but the new Unbreakable Tour mix of it is fiiire!! 

I loved Feedback, until I saw the video...lol

• Upvote 1

Uhhh I can't think of any Janet song I disliked until a saw their video. Janet has a better audio collection. 

If? AFY? DRM? Wow 

What the fuck are you rambling about now? Yes, those songs were meh to me, until I saw the video. The videos, the choreography, you know this thing called VISUALS is what made me love these songs. I would bump them in my car, and go through the choreography movements mentally. Some of us are VISUAL people. 

It was definitly abstract. That's about all I can say about that video. I really adored the song, and was expecting something way better than that. I like the choreo too. 

Me too.. I didn't expect space-themed and milky but the suit was amazing. 

You're such an ass!:rolleyes:

I was agreeing with you :rolleyes: 

she is an actress!! Lol and those "rumors" about her crying.....merely rumors.. The point was to get people to talk, but not in a bashing way... It backfired, plain and simple.. Even Justin admitted the idea wasn't thought out carefully and it was dumb...

so wait, let me get this right, you are actually claiming that janet acted her look of shock AFTER the lights went out? You are actually telling me janet is that manipulative?

give it up man. That is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard.

Edited by Freexone1
  • Upvote 3

so wait, let me get this right, you are actually claiming that janet acted her look of shock AFTER the lights went out? You are actually telling me janet is that manipulative?

give it up man. That is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard.

yup.. The plan was always for Justin to rip away her top breast cup thing.. There was no other bra underneath........she knew this.. There is photographic proof that I posted in this thread that shows there was no red lace bra underneath (like what her official statement claimed there to be).. The simple truth is that they wanted it to look like a mistake and get people talking, but it backfired and people were talking but not in the way they intended..

thats my opinion from the facts and evidence.. Yours is obviously different .. But just because she hadn't pulled a stunt like that on stage before, does not disqualify her from doing so in that moment in time..

like ive said before, just the fact that she was going to stand statue still while Justin ripped something away from her breast, already qualifies as a stunt.. So even if it went off the way they wanted it to (and I believe it did) it would still be a "stunt"... Why in the world would Janet Jackson (after everything she stood for) would allow him to tear off her clothes in front of 100mil viewers and families and children is beyond me.. But she did and it backfired intensely..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

There's just no other logical explanation.. Which is why she nor Justin have ever come right out with it and said what was literally meant to happen (although on Letterman Justin did pretty much confirm that what actually happened was always meant to happen).. There would have been almost zero difference in public reaction if her tit didn't pop out but instead a thin red-laced bra cup was left covering her tit (and that nipple jewelry would've been def poking through)...

for the life of me, I'll never understand how some believe that anything else was meant to happen..

Oh well..

• Upvote 1

There's just no other logical explanation.. Which is why she nor Justin have ever come right out with it and said what was literally meant to happen (although on Letterman Justin did pretty much confirm that what happened was always what was meant to happen).. There would have been almost zero difference in public reaction if her tit didn't pop out but instead a thin red-laced bra cup was left covering her tit (and that nipple jewelry would've been def poking through)...

for the life of me, I'll never understand how some believe that anything else was meant to happen..

Oh well..

Does it matter? Espciallyat this point?

• Upvote 2

Does it matter? Espciallyat this point?

it matters as long as people keep quoting me and replying to me with their own lame "analysis" of the facts and evidence.. If people will stop talking to me about it on here, then I'll do the same... Thx

• Downvote 3

it matters as long as people keep quoting me and replying to me with their own lame "analysis" of the facts and evidence.. If people will stop talking to me about it on here, then I'll do the same... Thx

Bitch, don't be getting all sassy. I don't give a fuck about that. What I meant was, the era is finished. I really doubt Janet will hit the road after rhis. The timing was fucking stupid, ridiculous and pointless. All we got was a half assed video, and pretty much a number ones tour part 2. With a few songs to keep us interested. I think Janet just knew this was going to be her last era. She dosen't give a fuck, so if she's lying, made it shitty, or whatever the fuck it is that she did. She was able to take that risk. This was her, "Thanks for the money, fuck all of you Escalade type fans. I don't give a fuck about you. I'm getting my own diamond line, and garner rich, jewelry fans." That's all she's going to care about. So at this point, if she's lying about it. It wont make a difference. She can afford to both lose fans, piss them off, and not gain any new ones. She got all she needed from us. She's going to have some kids, retire, and dissappear. This site, and all of her fan forums will begin to die down, and become stale. We'll just be left with the memories, of when she used to be great, when she needed her fans, and when she gave a damn about her art. The rest of this Tour, and era is going to simply be remembered as "Refundable." We ain't getting shit beyond that. She has no reason to give a shit about us, nor this project.

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

giphy_zpszp5767ku.gif

damn you took it even further than anything I was trying to say...

go double-click ya mouse and relax or somethin...

??? Boy it's ok. I'm just being "colorful." You are definitely a newbie.

And by the way. Si sigues dandomene negativas, sin razones validas, te voy a arrancar las bolas y hacer que te las tragues. Ya basta, puñeta!

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1