Hi, I'm Skeptical...

Dal

@msboz where u been bro?! Lmao! 

at work getting a mutha fucken dayum headache reading most of this lol... I will say I agree with everything you have to say.  So many delusional gurls on here that it makes me sad to know a lot of janet fans have got to be some of the most illiogical and stupidiest speicmens on this planet.  Take me away indeed.  This is a fucking mess.  But to quote someone we all seem to love and love to hate...you can't blame nobody but you. 

• Upvote 2

She's also had multimillion dollar contracts... She went from $10 million per project to a measly $1 million or so from the BMG deal. Only an idiot would think or expect her to produce at the same level as an independent artist 

Y'all stay living in the past but can't accept the present :lmao: 

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!! Or they think "she's got money, she should pay for her own videos".

MAD DAY?! DAY? More like MAD YEAR or the ANNUAL SHIT ON JAN-athon 

In like 6 months bishes gonna be like "I miss her. I love her. Come back" or the pessimists "I miss her. I love her. Too bad she's retired now" rant 

HAHA!!!!! You better tell the truth. We'll still be seeing complaints three months and three years from now.

Oh who gives a flying fuck if the nipplegate was intentional, or an accident? It was just a fucking titty. And how in the fuck did this thread turn into an OJ simpson case thread? :mellow:

End of thread, to be honest...I couldn't have worded it better myself. When exactly do we learn to let things go?

• Upvote 1

I call it "reaching". 

Some of the fans like to rehash every misstep in Janet's career since it's their mad day.

They stay reaching while you be preaching. shut em downt.

Y'all stay living in the past but can't accept the present :lmao: 

How you just gon up and gather thems like that?

"If the nipple thingy doesn't fit.. You must acquit" 

Bitch I hate you

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!! Or they think "she's got money, she should pay for her own videos".

HAHA!!!!! You better tell the truth. We'll still be seeing complaints three months and three years from now.

End of thread, to be honest...I couldn't have worded it better myself. When exactly do we learn to let things go?

Preach it.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 2

Oh who gives a flying fuck if the nipplegate was intentional, or an accident? It was just a fucking titty. And how in the fuck did this thread turn into an OJ simpson case thread? :mellow:

I said it myself in one these posts in this thread that I too don't care if her tit popped out.. It is just a tit, you're right..

my whole reason in bringing up the SB was that she lied ... Some folks here can't imagine that she has ever been human and made a mistake and then preceded to lie about it...

it happened.. Accept it!

at work getting a mutha fucken dayum headache reading most of this lol... I will say I agree with everything you have to say.  So many delusional gurls on here that it makes me sad to know a lot of janet fans have got to be some of the most illiogical and stupidiest speicmens on this planet.  Take me away indeed.  This is a fucking mess.  But to quote someone we all seem to love and love to hate...you can't blame nobody but you. 

THANK YOOOOOU!!! Illogical, to say the LEAST! :lol:

• Upvote 1

They stay reaching while you be preaching. shut em downt.

How you just gon up and gather thems like that?

Bitch I hate you

YEZ HENNY!!

I have my opinion on MANY things, but I don't feel obligated to share them, especially on things I have no control over. 

My energy has always been geared towards acknowledging the good, improving the bad, and working on a solution. In this situation, I plan on supporting Janet in the best way I can and being kind/respectful to the fans, but I won't spend time participating in debates, it's not worth it to me.

• Upvote 5

YEZ HENNY!!

I have my opinion on MANY things, but I don't feel obligated to share them, especially on things I have no control over. 

My energy has always been geared towards acknowledging the good, improving the bad, and working on a solution. In this situation, I plan on supporting Janet in the best way I can and being kind/respectful to the fans, but I won't spend time participating in debates, it's not worth it to me.

Chille I try lol, but yea some folks will always just expect the worst of her intentions  that she's not telling the truth about anything, and just have their minds completely made up about what they don't know or can't change, sad really. Can't even fully be happy for her with any news she gives. Why not actually support her decision, and how it's radical and brave for her at her age to go for, no matter the method even, having a baby in your 50's is not a normal thing (it's getting there but not quite yet). 

• Upvote 2

I don't give a shit if Janet lied about the nipple, or if she's lying about the baby, or what not. I just want to see her perform, and I want some goddamned videos for many songs from the "Unbreakable" album. In fact, I love many songs in this album, and had she provided some videos and live performances, I would've forgiven her for taking time off, and riding that huge arab cock, and getting pregnant. 

Side note random question....... Do arabs, and or Muslims get circumsized? What's their version of the Magical sky monster say about cocks in the quran? 

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I don't give a shit if Janet lied about the nipple, or if she's lying about the baby, or what not. 

hypothetically speaking, it wouldn't bother you at all if it turns out somehow that she lied to her fans about "planning" a family....?? you would be ok with that is what you're saying?

I would only be pissed if she used it to get out of doing anything else with this project. Other than that, I wouldn't care.

#Same the dragging she'd get all over the media and world would be annoying but eh, I got my own shit to deal with so it wouldn't like shatter my world :coffee: 

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 2

Tbh: I feel let down by janet and this era... Back in June when seeing her BET appearance and after hearing no sleeep I was adamant and confident this was gonna be a good ride. 

Now I just feel let down and exhausted with it all

Damn baby I cannot stop playing on my iPhone when out.

:(

• Upvote 3

One thing to point out..,. I personally feel that since the death of MJ, her passion in giving it her all in projects has died down. Which I can't fault her for as I've never lost a sibling. 

The rockwitchu tour was when we last seen her fire in performances... Maybe she feels there's no point as mj was her main competition. 

• Upvote 2

One thing to point out..,. I personally feel that since the death of MJ, her passion in giving it her all in projects has died down. Which I can't fault her for as I've never lost a sibling. 

The rockwitchu tour was when we last seen her fire in performances... Maybe she feels there's no point as mj was her main competition. 

What an interesting way to look at it.. that thought has crossed my mind before as well.. MJ was her main competition I believe in her own mind..

• Upvote 2

I feel like it's a combination of that plus officially getting married and really wanting to have her own space and world away from all this. 

• Upvote 4

Exactly. We sometimes fail to realise janet has NEVER just taken a moment to live in the world. 1977-2011 she was no stop working... So who are we to complain. At the same time I feel frustrated because she's capable of so much still knowing that it's not fun for her it saddens me because I want all the love she deserves. I hope she knows she's still loved.

(hope that makes sense lol)

• Upvote 4

If they ever have a kid it's definitely a boy, Wissam needs a son to leave his business and wealth to. I think he talked her into having kids for this reason.

He can leave his wealth and business to a girl.   If she doesnt have a boy then what.  

Exactly. We sometimes fail to realise janet has NEVER just taken a moment to live in the world. 1977-2011 she was no stop working... So who are we to complain. At the same time I feel frustrated because she's capable of so much still knowing that it's not fun for her it saddens me because I want all the love she deserves. I hope she knows she's still loved.

The love was over flowing when this era began but she was hidden away so she couldnt see it.  Not even sitting in the audience while she was being honored.  Not taking pictures with the many celebs who came to her shows.  It was almost like she was not allowed to be celebrated.  

ACTUALLY, it's 1974 lol, but yea in that time she's been working every year, and like between 74 and 2012 the only years you can't find many pictures or media are 1988,1991, & 1996, she stayed working/busy.

I personally think she's trying to figure out how to really have it all, the career and the family and the privacy, and it's all just trial and error, but then again too like I'm quick to say we just don't know, But we do know she's doing things to work for her personal life.

• Upvote 1

I don't give a shit if Janet lied about the nipple, or if she's lying about the baby, or what not. I just want to see her perform, and I want some goddamned videos for many songs from the "Unbreakable" album. In fact, I love many songs in this album, and had she provided some videos and live performances, I would've forgiven her for taking time off, and riding that huge arab cock, and getting pregnant. 

Side note random question....... Do arabs, and or Muslims get circumsized? What's their version of the Magical sky monster say about cocks in the quran? 

They cut, hon.