Jimmy Jam suggests new music on the horizon

feehgarcia

It certainly took the heat off those cancellations....  :coffee: I want her to be preggars, I would be over joyed for her but at 50 and while she's touring Im like why now you could have done that the last 4 years you went MIA......ya'll give Janet all the praise and forgiveness no questions asked ever, its like being in a cult here :lol:

UGH? I've been agreeing and criticizing her for how poorly the tour was handled :mellow: WTF are you talking about? :mellow:  At this point you just want to be right and nothing else.

So first it was because her lips stay shut, then it was because Jermaine didn't say ish and now its the tour flopping and we giving her a pass for it. What's next? The moon was way too bright that day?

Edited by Blue
  • Upvote 1

Da hell... Nobody (at least i am not) attacking you fr having a different opinion. You'r just not making sense. You say that she is not pregnant but when we ask why the only reson you give is We didn't hear it from her lips/ Jermaine didn't say ish about it. Like da hell, at least give a valid reason or say that it's a gut feeling you have, don't act like you are sure about this when you can't even say why when asked about it.

I appreciate you, your fun, and thanks for not attacking me personally over what I feel. I take the weight of all the things that have transpired over the last 6 months, cancellations, postponements, lack of engagement, and I conclude there's a credibility issue here, now at this point its difficult to believe anything without questioning its authenticity. I was just reading about a fan that bought tickets from a third party seller at 400bucks she cant get back because they wont refund a show thats postponed, and the buyer goes on to say if Janet is pregnant she didnt see her giving birth to a child and going back on the road..I thought wow someone thought the same thing I did but ya'll believe what U will

I appreciate you, your fun, and thanks for not attacking me personally over what I feel. I take the weight of all the things that have transpired over the last 6 months, cancellations, postponements, lack of engagement, and I conclude there's a credibility issue here, now at this point its difficult to believe anything without questioning its authenticity. I was just reading about a fan that bought tickets from a third party seller at 400bucks she cant get back because they wont refund a show thats postponed, and the buyer goes on to say if Janet is pregnant she didnt see her giving birth to a child and going back on the road..I thought wow someone thought the same thing I did but ya'll believe what U will

There is but it has nothing to do with this Baby :lol:

Like... you really believe that they looked at the tour sales and the heat they were getting from the cancellations and went... QUICK, SAY YOU GONNA HAVE A BABY . Like... I dont know if yall trully know who yall stanning for at this point. :lol: 
 PUT SOME RESPEK ON HA NAME <_<

• Upvote 3

Like... you really believe that they looked at the tour sales and the heat they were getting from the cancellations and went... QUICK, SAY YOU GONNA HAVE A BABY . Like... I dont know if yall trully know who yall stanning for at this point. :lol: 

I just saw that on FB this morning :lmao:  anyway :rolleyes: so we ignore all that.... she says she's "planning a family" no evidence to show and we believe all of it?

Edited by Stealth

so we ignore all that she says she's "planning a family" no evidence to show and we believe all of it?

Rather do that than doubt it based on even less evidence. Didn't you just go through this with you leading the "she's retired campaign" for 2 yrs? Assuming the worst of her isn't a good look.

• Upvote 1

UGH? I've been agreeing and criticizing her for how poorly the tour was handled :mellow: WTF are you talking about? :mellow:  At this point you just want to be right and nothing else.

So first it was because her lips stay shut, then it was because Jermaine didn't say ish and now its the tour flopping and we giving her a pass for it. What's next? The moon was way too bright that day?

and for the record I want to be very wrong....I want her to have a child, because I think she would make a great mother

Rather do that than doubt it based on even less evidence. Didn't you just go through this with you leading the "she's retired campaign" for 2 yrs? Assuming the worst of her isn't a good look.

ugh to keep the peace or try I will withhold further comment out of respect for Janet and her fans here that support her, as I do support her too

It certainly took the heat off those cancellations....  :coffee: I want her to be preggars, I would be over joyed for her but at 50 and while she's touring Im like why now you could have done that the last 4 years you went MIA......ya'll give Janet all the praise and forgiveness no questions asked ever, its like being in a cult here :lol:

How do you know that they haven't been trying for years? It could take some couples years to have kids.

In that case she should have ran with the cancer rumor...at least she wouldn't have to produce a child. I can't believe some people are still questioning her pregnancy.

• Upvote 2

none of us do :unsure:

thank you! Janet ain't all peaches and cream just like Michael wasn't, Whitney, Prince, Mariah, Madonna and whoever the hell else. I didn't know giving someone a baby as a gift is selfish. First time in my life i've heard some stupid shit like that said. LOL anyway it is what it is. Wissam has his baby :-)

thank you! Janet ain't all peaches and cream just like Michael wasn't, Whitney, Prince, Mariah, Madonna and whoever the hell else. I didn't know giving someone a baby as a gift is selfish. First time in my life i've heard some stupid shit like that said. LOL anyway it is what it is. Wissam has his baby :-)

Lol! Janet certainly isn't peaches and cream. She has her ways just like everybody else on the planet. I just don't see what's wrong with Wissam wanting his WIFE to have their baby. It's not like Janet hasn't had a successful long career. Now she wants to be a mommy which I love! She can basically dedicate the entire rest of her life to her kid. She's been there and done that. But she hasn't done motherhood yet. And as a mother of 4 I can tell it is the best job ever. She will enjoy it.

• Upvote 6

but what disturbs me is if anyone here has a belief that isnt going along with Janet's every tweet folks in here attack the person for saying they think otherwise...thats wrong, you folks can't deal with a dissenting opinion by saying "nope sorry disagree " and keep it moving thats the part that make you guys look like sheep

janet being pregnant is not an opinion though. how are fans sheep because they are happy for her being pregnant? at this point her tweets are her way of keeping some kind of connection to her fans while she's unable to work, she's also probably extremely bored which is why we are getting more social media activity from her over the last few weeks than we have in years. there has been enough confirmation for most rational people to know that she is indeed having a baby.

• Upvote 4

moral of the story...dont buy tickets from 3rd parties.

• Upvote 1

Lol! Janet certainly isn't peaches and cream. She has her ways just like everybody else on the planet. I just don't see what's wrong with Wissam wanting his WIFE to have their baby. It's not like Janet hasn't had a successful long career. Now she wants to be a mommy which I love! She can basically dedicate the entire rest of her life to her kid. She's been there and done that. But she hasn't done motherhood yet. And as a mother of 4 I can tell it is the best job ever. She will enjoy it.

Oh nothing's wrong with her having a baby at all. I just need fans to stop being delusional by trying to act like it wasn't Wissam's who's 10yrs younger idea to have this baby. Janet had a husband of 7yrs before Wissam. I'm just saying it's highly unlikely that Janet thought to herself i'll wait til i'm old to have a baby. Janet really gonna start a tour while trying to make a baby? I think that's highly unlikely too. Anyway i'll be ready to buy my tickets and see her again like i did last year.

Oh nothing's wrong with her having a baby at all. I just need fans to stop being delusional by trying to act like it wasn't Wissam's who's 10yrs younger idea to have this baby. Janet had a husband of 7yrs before Wissam. I'm just saying it's highly unlikely that Janet thought to herself i'll wait til i'm old to have a baby. Janet really gonna start a tour while trying to make a baby? I think that's highly unlikely too. Anyway i'll be ready to buy my tickets and see her again like i did last year.

she flat out said she didnt want to have a child with rene, she knew it wasnt the right situation. jd was the first man she said she wanted to have a child with, but janet wasnt going to become one of his babymothers. she fell in love and got married, they probably wanted to spend time together as a couple before having a child, im sure they have been trying for awhile . perhaps the surgery she had contributed to her finally conceiving.

• Upvote 5

she flat out said she didnt want to have a child with rene, she knew it wasnt the right situation. jd was the first man she said she wanted to have a child with, but janet wasnt going to become one of his babymothers. she fell in love and got married, they probably wanted to spend time together as a couple before having a child, im sure they have been trying for awhile . perhaps the surgery she had contributed to her finally conceiving.

Before or after she went on Larry King saying that she did wanna have kids with Rene?

Dont try it Joe :rolleyes: And it's selfish because you are not thinking about the child dear, you are thinking about pleasing your man, his family and what not BUT the child. Just like having a child to save your marriage (which basically this implies) is a selfish act. It's an easy 1+1. I shouldn't have to break it down for you...

• Upvote 3

Dont try it Joe :rolleyes: And it's selfish because you are not thinking about the child dear, you are thinking about pleasing your man, his family and what not BUT the child. Just like having a child to save your marriage (which basically this implies) is a selfish act. It's an easy 1+1. I shouldn't have to break it down for you...

tumblr_inline_ms1yqyMCBc1qz4rgp.gif

• Upvote 2

Sorry but you have your opinion and I have mine. IDC how many cheerleaders who wanna stay acting like Janet and Wissam are in fairytale land. Who says this child was to save a marriage? Nobody but you. How do you know if Janet wasn't indifferent to the idea of having one. To her it could've been "if I have one I have one and if I don't I don't." Wissam most likely pitched the idea to her and she said ok i'm down with it. How's that selfish? I said what I said. Had Wissam not wanted to have a baby she wouldn't be having one. Please act like you know this.

Sorry but you have your opinion and I have mine. IDC how many cheerleaders who wanna stay acting like Janet and Wissam are in fairytale land. Who says this child was to save a marriage? Nobody but you. How do you know if Janet wasn't indifferent to the idea of having one. To her it could've been "if I have one I have one and if I don't I don't." Wissam most likely pitched the idea to her and she said ok i'm down with it. How's that selfish? I said what I said. Had Wissam not wanted to have a baby she wouldn't be having one. Please act like you know this.

hm Nobody has acted this way :lol: 

You just don't get it or don't want to get it and that's fine so let's follow your advice and you stay with your opinion and i stay with mine cuz we going around in circles at this point. :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 2

I'm quite sure Wissam at 41 does want a baby. Which is kinda odd because you'd think someone of his means would already have at least 1 kid. Hell you can even say that about Janet. But what this looks like to me is two people who didn't just wanna have kids with anybody. I don't think Janet really wanted kids with Rene or else they would have had them. She probably did want kids with JD and I wouldn't be surprised if she had gotten pregnant with his child and lost it. Because I did hear some rumblings about that. But Wissam is so different from James(a habitual drug user), Rene( Janet's employee and dependent), and JD(someone who looked at their relationship as an award). He is literally the first man in her life that she doesn't have to take care of. I think they used IVF to get pregnant and that process is something that is done over an extended amount of time. So after years of trying Janet may have told Wissam since I haven't gotten pregnant yet I'm going to go ahead and release this album and do the tour....but we can still keep trying. 

hm Nobody has acted this way :lol: 

You just don't get it or don't want to get it and that's fine so let's follow your advice and you stay with your opinion and i stay with mine cuz we going around in circles at this point. :rolleyes: 

yup and maybe you just don't get my point or don't wanna get it but yes let's agree to disagree lol