Beyonce Stadium Tour...empty seats?

Bailey

Idk..

but guess what?!

I bought a single $51 nosebleed seat ticket to the SF Guns 'N Roses show happening in August.. But my only intention of buying it was to resell it on stubhub..

And last week I got the notification that it fucking sold for $680!! Yee!

thanks capitalism!

#mycountrytisofthee

????

• Upvote 2

A lot of those pictures were taken before the show started :lmao:. They tried that with Janet too and tried to make it out as if she wasn't selling. Is there a video of the empty seats whilst she's on? And I don't mean that corner section that's completely empty due to the speakers blocking the view 

Edited by Dammn Bu

Oh and btw I was unable to buy tickets to her uk shows after the first week of sale. They released about 1000 more tickets on the day before the first Wembley show and they all went after 45 minutes. If tickets aren't available to buy then surely it's a sold out show. If seats are empty then that means touts didn't make the resale or some people couldn't make it e.g. There would have been an extra space at Rihanna shows since I didn't go nor did I sell my ticket. 

A lot of those pictures were taken before the show started :lmao:. They tried that with Janet too and tried to make it out as if she wasn't selling. Is there a video of the empty seats whilst she's on? And I don't mean that corner section that's completely empty due to the speakers blocking the view 

There's plenty of pics online where the stadium is half empty while Bey is performing

bey-3.jpg?w=620&h=465&crop=1

So they were sold out thanks to ticket touts and empty seats thanks to ticket touts not being able to resell the tickets. What is the solution to prevent ticket touts from buying tickets in bulk?

Prince had a thing where the buyer had to match with ID the credit card that bought the ticket. I do believe this explains empty seats behind me at the Janet show I went to almost a year ago that was 4th row. There is no way a 4th row floor seat is empty when the show is packed. Touts basically buy blocks of seats dont sell them because they can't at those inflated prices thus leaving seats empty. There should be some type of app that can be created to prevent ticket resales

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

So they were sold out thanks to ticket touts and empty seats thanks to ticket touts not being able to resell the tickets. What is the solution to prevent ticket touts from buying tickets in bulk?

there really ain't a way to prevent it.

Scalpers will always be around, especially for arena shows.

Sometimes I go to the venue or a ticket outlet rather than online to get seats for a show. I refuse to pay higher than the seat value.