Chris Brown arrested. TMZ reveals victim is lying.

bu.

It was all over TMZ (the live stand off). It was quite entertaining especially when the guy said "We've been here longer than everybody, we need a break. We've got 15 minutes of fuel left" to his boss :lmao:

Anyway apparently Ray J was there too who fled the alleged crime scene in an Uber taxi. 

=======================================================

R&B singer Chris Brown exited his home after an hours-long standoff with the Los Angeles Police Department. Brown barricaded himself inside when officers arrived to investigate a 911 call during which a woman accused him of pulling a gun on her.

Brown appeared relaxed, stretching out his arms and at one point even lying down in front of the entrance to his home. Brown then sat upright and spoke with uniformed officers and plain clothes investigators.

Brown had been communicating with his fans via his Instagram account, where he posted videos of himself making a statement from inside.

Using offensive language, he indicated that he will not let the LAPD in until they obtain a warrant.

Officers have been waiting for Brown’s attorney, Mark Geragos, before they search the singer’s place for the weapon that he reportedly aimed at the woman overnight, the Los Angeles Times reported.

A SWAT team has also been reportedly dispatched to Brown’s property. 

The woman, whose name has not been released, called 911 at around 3am local time, saying that Brown pointed a gun at her during a violent rage. She said she managed to run outside his residence in the 5000 block of Corbin Avenue and make the call.

At the same time, TMZ portal has reported that police have managed to retrieve a gun and a bag of weapons as well as drugs. Although still barricaded inside, Brown himself reportedly threw the bag outside the window.

Brown was in the house with several of his friends, several media outlets reported. One of them, Ray J, was briefly detained as he left the property.

The woman was one of three “uninvited” guests in Brown’s house who were forced to leave, , according to TMZ. After that one of the women made a call to 911 and reported Brown.

https://www.rt.com/usa/357687-chris-brown-police-standoff/

Edited by Dammn Bu

It wasn't his fault. That bitch was trying to steal jewelry and his boys alerted him and he told her to leave. She then proceeded to get her pasty pale ass back in the pool. He came out later and said Hey I thought I told y'all to leave and that's when he pulled out the gun. He never put it against her head like she lied and said.

Yup I do. The girl told a different story in both interviews. Plus she's friends with his baby momma who just lost against Chris in court when she tried to get full custody. He just won 12 days a month with unsupervised visitation and now this happens? Not to mention the girl is a known thief.

It's still his dumbass fault for putting himself in this predicament after he's been robbed by friends AND for pulling a gun period, Granted, she might not be telling the truth, but he fucked up and has the most to lose AND isn't changing his circumstances enough to be out of reach of this stuff.

It's still his dumbass fault for putting himself in this predicament after he's been robbed by friends AND for pulling a gun period, Granted, she might not be telling the truth, but he fucked up and has the most to lose AND isn't changing his circumstances enough to be out of reach of this stuff.

nah it's not his fault. His house and his rules. If I tell a bitch to get out then gtfo and if I have to pull a gun out which is my legal right then that's what i'll do to get your ass out of my house

I think he's dumb but he should pull that 2nd amendment excuse that racist republicans like to pull so often.

oh no doubt he's dumb and from his instagram video he put up while the police were surrounding his house you can see he's clearly smoking that shit. By the way the girl was just found out to have a restraining order against her and she stole a purse before.

Here's why it's his fault & his own consequences have the right to bite him in the ass legally

1.Having a party with people he don't know well at his house. Ray J is annoying and not that smart himself, but something very smart about him, he has a house JUST for his partys where he doesn't keep good shit, AND there's other celebs that rent houses for parties. By putting himself back into this position, when he's known to have issues with women, it's his doing

2. He's rich! Why the fuck doesn't he have security at the place?!?!? That's not hard, he can more than likely afford it. If someones acting up, don't get involved you have your security get involved, they could've had her removed OR they could've had the police come over and handle HER, but again, he was done for having strangers at his house anyway

3. If he's on parole or if the gun was obtained illegally and without all the proper work, he could be in trouble for having it PERIOD (it's literally what T.I.'s been arrested for AND it's what his stepdaughter just got arrested for). If the guns were owned legally why ditch em?

Bonus: he's a moronic asshole who's been terrorizing his neighbors all year (and being caught on video doing such) and getting the police called on him. He keeps bitching about people not giving him a fair chance or letting him live, HE WON'T LET US, he puts himself in positions to be hated, which bites him in the ass because all celebs are targets, but if the people you live around & are encountering on a daily basis are being terrorized and annoyed by you, you aren't helping your case for innocence. He makes himself both the target and the victim and the problem.

He put himself in this situation, and was stupid for doing such and whatever the consequence is more than likely deserved.

• Upvote 1

Here's why it's his fault & his own consequences have the right to bite him in the ass legally

1.Having a party with people he don't know well at his house. Ray J is annoying and not that smart himself, but something very smart about him, he has a house JUST for his partys where he doesn't keep good shit, AND there's other celebs that rent houses for parties. By putting himself back into this position, when he's known to have issues with women, it's his doing

2. He's rich! Why the fuck doesn't he have security at the place?!?!? That's not hard, he can more than likely afford it. If someones acting up, don't get involved you have your security get involved, they could've had her removed OR they could've had the police come over and handle HER, but again, he was done for having strangers at his house anyway

3. If he's on parole or if the gun was obtained illegally and without all the proper work, he could be in trouble for having it PERIOD (it's literally what T.I.'s been arrested for AND it's what his stepdaughter just got arrested for). If the guns were owned legally why ditch em?

Bonus: he's a moronic asshole who's been terrorizing his neighbors all year (and being caught on video doing such) and getting the police called on him. He keeps bitching about people not giving him a fair chance or letting him live, HE WON'T LET US, he puts himself in positions to be hated, which bites him in the ass because all celebs are targets, but if the people you live around & are encountering on a daily basis are being terrorized and annoyed by you, you aren't helping your case for innocence. He makes himself both the target and the victim and the problem.

He put himself in this situation, and was stupid for doing such and whatever the consequence is more than likely deserved.

Nope. She wasn't invited. He asked her to leave. She should've left and none of this would've happened. Doesn't matter how much money he has or who he has at his house. The man was at his own damn house enjoying his life with family and friends. He can do what he wants cause it's nobody's business. Whatever was going on at his house was going just fine until her ass. He's had plenty of these get togethers for years without a problem whatsoever until this hoe who wasn't invited didn't wanna leave. That's it. 

Nope. She wasn't invited. He asked her to leave. She should've left and none of this would've happened. Doesn't matter how much money he has or who he has at his house. The man was at his own damn house enjoying his life with family and friends. He can do what he wants cause it's nobody's business. Whatever was going on at his house was going just fine until her ass. He's had plenty of these get togethers for years without a problem whatsoever until this hoe who wasn't invited didn't wanna leave. That's it. 

Nah, if he's pulling an illigally obtained gun on people it becomes more than his business, and how he handles the invited & uninvited leaving he should be hands off, he wasn't so he's responsible and faces the consequences. Hell if the dumbass had security in the 1st place the uninvited couldn't get in in the 1st place LOFL,

Obviously that conversation was over since Jarryl actually is thinking logically which automatically makes him right. Chris put himself in every predicament. He is responsible for himself PERIOD. That woman entered his residence legally but pulling a gun on her is fucking stupid. You're a B-lost celebrity and EVRYTHING you do could potentially be brought to light. How stupid are you

• Upvote 1

Nah, if he's pulling an illigally obtained gun on people it becomes more than his business, and how he handles the invited & uninvited leaving he should be hands off, he wasn't so he's responsible and faces the consequences. Hell if the dumbass had security in the 1st place the uninvited couldn't get in in the 1st place LOFL,

He didn't have to pull a gun but she should've left the first time he asked her to. She's a known thief and anyway who gets security for their house when they're just having friends over who all know each other? No one. That girl wanted exposure. She knows Chris has anger problems and she wanted to start something. Like I said she's the friend of his child's mother who just lost her case against Chris. Why did she call TMZ right after Chris did that? Why did she stick around to sign a nondisclosure agreement after he pulled a gun out on her? lmao Worthless piece of lying trash she is. 

Who Is Baylee Curran: 5 Things to Know About Chris Brown's Alleged Victim

Who Is Baylee Curran: 5 Things to Know About Chris Brown's Alleged Victim
Baylee Curran
SOURCE: BAYLEE CURRAN/INSTAGRAM

BY LINDSAY KIMBLE

@lekimble

08/31/2016 AT 01:35 PM EDT

Chris Brown will be in a Los Angeles court later this month after allegedly assaulting a little-known actress with a gun in the early morning hours on Tuesday. 

The woman, Baylee Curran, alleges that Brown threatened her with the weapon while she attended a party at his home. LAPD police officer Tony Im confirmed to PEOPLE that officers responded to a radio call of a female screaming at the home at 3:11 a.m. on Wednesday, and Brown was later arrested onsuspicion of assault with a deadly weapon after a nine-hour standoff. The 27-year-old singer posted his $250,000 bail, and was released just after 11 p.m. that night. 
 After the incident, Curran told Extra that she was admiring some diamonds at Brown's house when a man started shouting at her to get away from them. 

"Chris came in, pulled out his gun and said, 'I'm getting so sick of you people,' pointed the gun at me, [and told me] to get the f--- out of the house," she claimed, explaining that she fled after being asked to sign a nondisclosure agreement. 

Although Curran insists that she's not speaking out for publicity, the model has had dealings with the authorities in the past, and has rubbed shoulders with some of Hollywood's big names in her quest to make it as an actress. Here's everything you need to know about Curran. 

1. She's wanted in connection with a grand larceny case
Curran has had previous brushes with the police – but on the other side of the law. 

The New York Police department confirmed to PEOPLE that Curran is wanted in connection with a 2013 grand larceny incident at the famous New York City Plaza hotel. 

Curran was vacationing at The Plaza with two friends when they got into an argument. Curran fled with one of the women, who had stolen a wallet filled with credit cards and $1,000 in cash from their other friend. 

While there's no warrant out for Curran, she can be taken in for questioning by police if she's seen in New York City. 

2. She was reportedly stripped of her pageant title
Although many of Curran's social media photos show her proudly wearing a 2016 Miss California sash, pageant organizers told TMZ that the blonde beauty no longer holds the title. 

Officials told TMZ that Curran allegedly repeatedly broke pageant rules, and her crown was removed just two months after she won the honor. Officials alleged, however, that the physical tiara has yet to be returned. 

3. She's an actress
Curran calls herself an actress in her Instagram profile, and the 25-year-old has the IMDB credits to prove it. 

After starring in several shorts in 2012 and 2013, Curran had a part on short-lived drama series Viceroy, and later appeared in 2014 movie Broken Gardenias

Her most recent credit is Cold Blooded, an upcoming thriller about a film crew stranded in the desert. 

http://www.people.com/article/who-is-alleged-chris-brown-victim-baylee-curran

The woman who accused Chris Brown of pointing a gun at her allegedly wrote a text message shortly after the incident saying she was going to frame Chris with the gun allegation out of revenge ... but she denies sending any such message.

TMZ has obtained a copy of the text, sent to an acquaintance named Safari -- no relation to Nicki Minaj's ex. The text was purportedly sent Tuesday at 2:57 AM, shortly after Baylee Curran was kicked out of Chris' house. It reads:

"Hey safari don't you know this freak Chris brown is kicking me out of his house because I called his friend jewelry fake can you come get me my Uber is messing up if not I'm going to set him up and call the cops and say that he tried to shoot me and that will teach him a lesson I'm going to set his ass up. Lol come get me."

We've learned the alleged text is in possession of Brown's lawyer, Mark Geragos, who's trying to authenticate it.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/01/chris-brown-accuser-text-falsely-accuse-gun/

He didn't have to pull a gun but she should've left the first time he asked her to. She's a known thief and anyway who gets security for their house when they're just having friends over who all know each other? No one. That girl wanted exposure. She knows Chris has anger problems and she wanted to start something. Like I said she's the friend of his child's mother who just lost her case against Chris. Why did she call TMZ right after Chris did that? Why did she stick around to sign a nondisclosure agreement after he pulled a gun out on her? lmao Worthless piece of lying trash she is. 

She didn't sign 1, if she did she would be in trouble by his people for going public with the information, the report says his people were asking her to sign it and trying to hold her phone & she's saying she took it. But regardless,no matter her pass, no matter if she was trying to set him up, it's his fault because he made it that easy, he MAKES it that easy, this wouldn't be the 1st time he's been in a position for the authorities and everyone who looks at the evidence doesn't know who to side with because he has such a history of bad behavior & bad judgement in character (because he's a awful character himself), he doesn't learn dick from the trouble he gets in and just like in life when you don't advance from your mistakes your doomed to repeat them and pay the prices for being in that position. No matter what her past is, because of his past, and becasue he doesn't need more legal problems it's his duty to take extra steps to never be in a vulnerable position like he's in again. Until he gets that, he's a easy target.

No one could be that stupid...... right? :unsure: 

Look at him.....it's not like he surrounds himself with smart people....-_-

• Upvote 1