BREAKING NEWS: Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

IDK why people so happy. They loved each other and made a family that worked. Jennifer's ass was selfish. She knew that man wanted kids and idk what man that wants kids is gonna stay with someone who doesn't want kids.

that aint the story .....Angelina went after a taken man , and took him......every white bitch felt some kinda way over DAT SHIT......  :filenails:  

I'm not arguing over something that happened over a decade ago.  Brad was just as much to blame as Angelina when they got together..Brad and Jen were pretty much over anyway because she didn't wanna have his kids and wanted to focus on her movie career(girl bye). Women can still have careers and raise a family..anyway..

This is tragic for those kids.  I hope everything works out but I know this is going to get messy..especially with the media reporting wrong shit trying to be the first to report something.

I'm not arguing over something that happened over a decade ago.  Brad was just as much to blame as Angelina when they got together..Brad and Jen were pretty much over anyway because she didn't wanna have his kids and wanted to focus on her movie career(girl bye). Women can still have careers and raise a family..anyway..

This is tragic for those kids.  I hope everything works out but I know this is going to get messy..especially with the media reporting wrong shit trying to be the first to report something.

If she didn't want kids, she doesn't have to have them though and since he did, well we know how that ended

Its not tragic at all for those kids. I don't feel bad one bit... they're living a life of luxury with two successful & wealthy parents. 

If she didn't want kids, she doesn't have to have them though and since he did, well we know how that ended

Its not tragic at all for those kids. I don't feel bad one bit... they're living a life of luxury with two successful & wealthy parents. 

I feel that was the final straw in their marriage because of that..he was ready to settle down and she wasn't.

It is tragic..they won't have the father around and most likely will have to go to court to testify against him in favor of Angelina's claims..who wants their children to go thru that..and luxury has nothing to do with anything..you can be rich and still feel emotions--Janet taught us that.

96b1dc4d5e2de8501e2d6f64d6848808.jpg

It is tragic..they won't have the father around and most likely will have to go to court to testify against him in favor of Angelina's claims..who wants their children to go thru that..and luxury has nothing to do with anything..you can be rich and still feel emotions--Janet taught us that.

It's not tragic... it happens literally every day to 50% of this nation. Brad Pitt wasn't abusive so save the sob story for the little boy in Colorado whose dad drinks and hits their mom... or the 4 year old child from Ohio whose parent's overdosed while he was in the back seat

So no... no pity on these rich kids. 

It's not tragic... it happens literally every day to 50% of this nation. Brad Pitt wasn't abusive so save the sob story for the little boy in Colorado whose dad drinks and hits their mom... or the 4 year old child from Ohio whose parent's overdosed while he was in the back seat

So no... no pity on these rich kids. 

I know it happens all the time..and yes, it's sad..but these chirren are in the spotlight and have wealthy, well known parents..so whatever the outcome is going to be is gonna affect them for the rest of their lives..Money doesn't buy happiness..nor does it keep a family together.

• Upvote 3

I know it happens all the time..and yes, it's sad..but these chirren are in the spotlight and have wealthy, well known parents..so whatever the outcome is going to be is gonna affect them for the rest of their lives..Money doesn't buy happiness..nor does it keep a family together.

I love you biscuits.....well Tom Cruise kids seem like they okay I guess, and he got a bunch of muthafuckas too ...money don't buy happiness but it sure as hell helps having it

• Upvote 1

I love you biscuits.....well Tom Cruise kids seem like they okay I guess, and he got a bunch of muthafuckas too ...money don't buy happiness but it sure as hell helps having it

Oh yeah..forgot about him and the kids he adopted with Nicole Kidman..but the Jolie-Pitts have six chirren..and it's going to suck to have to be in this media circus they are about to be in.

Oh yeah..forgot about him and the kids he adopted with Nicole Kidman..but the Jolie-Pitts have six chirren..and it's going to suck to have to be in this media circus they are about to be in.

oh shit is going to get wild foe sho -_-  who fucked who and when? who gets the kids ? Angelina wants sole custody  ugh oh :coffee: