Janet has separated from Wissam.

bu.

uhhh, God forbid it is true - but if there is any truth in it we can't simply be just sad for Janet. There's something in Janet's life that she might need to evaluate that her relationships are not sustaining. It can't be "bad guys" consistently with no responsibility on her at all. Love is honest. 

there's so many factors to any relationship, and bare in mind you take two very wealthy complicated people, one from a foreign land that marries a Westerner. Janet is a public figure, and from what Ive seen Wissam is very private, he doesnt want to be in that spot light, so how does Janet do her music, tours and whatever else with a husband that wants something else?

actually there's an old interview of Wissam wherein he says he is very religious

yeah he talked about not doing business with alcohol and not allowing certain fashions in his ads out of respect for the region. And the big one he fired a woman after she was sexually assaulted. Not very liberal

yeah he talked about not doing business with alcohol and not allowing certain fashions in his ads out of respect for the region. And the big one he fired a woman after she was sexually assaulted. Not very liberal

all true, a Muslim man without question

If this is true then I am sad. Like damn from the outside looking in things seemed to be going well. But we never really know what goes on behind closed doors. If they couldn't work this out then I'm glad she is getting out. I was just reading about Mel B's situation and she stayed way to long. This custody of little Eissa might get messy as hell.  Ugh I hate this for Janet.  Wendy Williams ass is going to have a fuckin' field day tomorrow. I hope Janet is okay!  I didn't see this coming at all. 

there's so many factors to any relationship, and bare in mind you take two very wealthy complicated people, one from a foreign land that marries a Westerner. Janet is a public figure, and from what Ive seen Wissam is very private, he doesnt want to be in that spot light, so how does Janet do her music, tours and whatever else with a husband that wants something else?

Janet is equally private she's just a public figure. She has always disappeared, she always avoided the spotlight so I don't think she's out of her element as much as people have made her out to seem. I think Americans struggle conceptualizing a westerner fitting in with a Islamic life. 

Also around the UCAP tour Janet was visibly going through the motions to me. She was tired of the industry & it showed. She even said it in interviews. When asked if she would do it all over again & she said - I can't say I would. 

Janet was tired of all the BS so I don't think she was struggling to do music & tours. She never liked touring though she loved the stage. The music, at that time, lost its magic and because business heavy. So I feel Wissam wasn't creating any barriers she wasn't happy to agree on. 

Janet is equally private she's just a public figure. She has always disappeared, she always avoided the spotlight so I don't think she's out of her element as much as people have made her out to seem. I think Americans struggle conceptualizing a westerner fitting in with a Islamic life. 

Also around the UCAP tour Janet was visibly going through the motions to me. She was tired of the industry & it showed. She even said it in interviews. When asked if she would do it all over again & she said - I can't say I would. 

Janet was tired of all the BS so I don't think she was struggling to do music & tours. She never liked touring though she loved the stage. The music, at that time, lost its magic and because business heavy. So I feel Wissam wasn't creating any barriers she wasn't happy to agree on. 

I'm sure she was tired of the industry but not her fans, and she gave us a great album and a stadium tour, as for the relationship we can speculate to the high heavens but we dont know we werent there.

If this is true then I am sad. Like damn from the outside looking in things seemed to be going well. But we never really know what goes on behind closed doors. If they couldn't work this out then I'm glad she is getting out. I was just reading about Mel B's situation and she stayed way to long. This custody of little Eissa might get messy as hell.  Ugh I hate this for Janet.  Wendy Williams ass is going to have a fuckin' field day tomorrow. I hope Janet is okay!  I didn't see this coming at all. 

I'm assuming his family would make it messy since he's an heir but they can try it if they want.  Were they are a private family and they will be thrust into the limelight and not in a good way. 

• Upvote 1

I'm assuming his family would make it messy since he's an heir but they can try it if they want.  Were they are a private family and they will be thrust into the limelight and not in a good way. 

That's very true. The media would bring all of their shit to light. They don't want it... The Jacksons are attacked on the regular regarding the media. They are used to it.

And I have to admit you called this from the beginning. My hubby was also saying some of the same stuff you were saying. My ass just didn't want to believe it. I just wanted her to be happy. 

They've been together through two tours and albums. Janet is JUST as private. I don't think Janet's career has anything to do with the split. Honestly, Janet didn't think she would even want to do music and such at this point in her life. So, I think whatever caused them to separate, has nothing to do with what she does for a living. 

I'm sure she was tired of the industry but not her fans, and she gave us a great album and a stadium tour, as for the relationship we can speculate to the high heavens but we dont know we werent there.

Janet loves her fans like many celebs do but fans also have to understand they are a part of the business structure. They aren't TRUE obligations, they are the market to which artist sell their products. I know artist use fan love like, it's their foundation but at the end of the day it's all business. She gets tired of interacting with people in general. She's human. So when she's tired of the industry & tired of touring - she's also drained having to exchange & devote energy with countless people. It's not personal it's just human. 

• Upvote 1

Well this came out of nowhere...idk if it's to be believed though 

Why wouldn't you believe it if it's already confirmed?

just because they talk doesn't mean she tells him all her business.  

She sure doesn't. I remember years ago when she was in Paris with Wissam before the Unbreakable tour even Gil was saying how he missed her and hasn't heard from her in a while. 

That's very true. The media would bring all of their shit to light. They don't want it... The Jacksons are attacked on the regular regarding the media. They are used to it.

And I have to admit you called this from the beginning. My hubby was also saying some of the same stuff you were saying. My ass just didn't want to believe it. I just wanted her to be happy. 

I think they were happy in the beginning before they were married. Those photos of them on the yacht and eating ice cream holding each other looked happy but after that you didn't even see her teeth when she smiled 

They've been together through two tours and albums. Janet is JUST as private. I don't think Janet's career has anything to do with the split. Honestly, Janet didn't think she would even want to do music and such at this point in her life. So, I think whatever caused them to separate, has nothing to do with what she does for a living. 

they weren't married during the first tour and she is not as private as he is when she's on a tour. After the tour yes but not during a tour.  And never knew hervto hit a stage in a big moment and not slay a performance. The BET awards was just odd. No pics didn't speak to anyone and left. The unbreakable show where all her old kids were backstage no photos with them. Odd 

look at all those fuckin' retweets. People make me sick and of course Wendy dumb ass will probably be reporting on that figure tomorrow smh

Yep! Wendy's ass is probably thinking abou this righ now. I saw on Twitter "Janet is making Joanna the scammer so proud" The guy that does Joanna said "i am". SMH!!

I just saw that too and TSR(The Shade Room) is reporting it on instagram too and you know they always have the latest celeb headlines

I hate how they are reporting that mess as facts. Knowing damn well that shit isn't true. He's worth a billion and she is gonna walk away with half of it....after only 5 years of marriage!? 

I hate how they are reporting that mess as facts. Knowing damn well that shit isn't true. He's worth a billion and she is gonna walk away with half of it....after only 5 years of marriage!? 

exactly and brainless idiots are believing it smh