Does Age Really Matter to You?

Bailey

30 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

I actually don't do hookups lol but i'm saying as far as hookups age wouldn't matter to me except 18-20 are most likely out of the question unless something about them changes my mind which would be rare. I either have to get to know someone in person or at least talk to them for a few weeks or months before i'm willing to get naked.

hold on so if a sexy fit young dude only wants the dee from you and you both are attracted to the other sexually, you won't tap it out :unsure:

2 hours ago, Bailey. said:

hold on so if a sexy fit young dude only wants the dee from you and you both are attracted to the other sexually, you won't tap it out :unsure:

Well the only thing that's getting the D from me ever is my hand so no if a sexy young dude wants D he gonna have to get it elsewhere :lol: 

1 minute ago, JoeJoe said:

Well the only thing that's getting the D from me ever is my hand so no if a sexy young dude wants D he gonna have to get it elsewhere :lol: 

I'm calling bullshit, you dont want it? I had pics of him not anymore but he hit me up not the other way around and once I saw his nudes, I was like shiiiitttt fuck him @!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Bailey. said:

I'm calling bullshit, you dont want it? I had pics of him not anymore but he hit me up not the other way around and once I saw his nudes, I was like shiiiitttt fuck him @!  :lol:

Well you can call bullshit but my sexual position says otherwise :)

On 12/23/2017 at 11:01 AM, Eleven said:

I like the +/- 5 years as general rule of thumb. At my age I think I'm there.... but when I was a bit younger I definitely could not date younger guys (early mid twenties). Those 5 years are much more of a difference at that range.

that's an entire discussion in itself, it's something about being in your 20's as a man, as a gay one, that you just dont figure yo shit out you aint shit, you know? :unsure:  they gotta get pass that I'm still a kid stage, my one dude Ethan, he's still very much not having his shit figured out :sigh:  but when we fuck .....whew Lord sweet baby Jesus its a fire :excited: